Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-28-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:34 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-28-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff We're very close guys. You have to look at the bigger picture with Iraq. Kazemi the new PM he's gotten more done in less than half of this year than the whole country of Iraq's gotten done in the last 15 years... they're at their highest level of stability...we are very close in this. Keep your eyes on the borrowing law and it'll walk you to the finish line...we're in a great spot. We don't have much more to go....

10-28-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [Looks like Mr. C (Guru Mike Cottrell) may be right and no RV until after the election.] I think this would be an ideal time to do the RV while everybody is wrapped up watching so many other things. Especially with this election if riots break out…we would have martial law and we would safely be able to do our exchanges...

10-28-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [What does the borrowing law mean for the RV] ...This borrowing law everyone is talking about basically should state they can not borrow money and that they need to balance the budget.

10-27-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready Guys, revaluing the IQD vs USD is written into the white paper, which is the economic reform plan for Iraq. It is going to happen sometime soon.

10-27-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [...$4.56/$1.00 US] that's in a ball park of what I'd be looking for.

10-27-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 There are 4 banks. This is my opinion...the #1 bank is Bank of America. Turns out they sold the Iraqi dinar wholesale to the next bank in the chain of command. That was JP Morgan Chase. Then they sold it retail. How many of you bought your dinars from JP Morgan Bank? ...Then there was a 3rd bank - Wells Fargo...they were supposed to exchange the dinar for you. They were going to make a 'mint'...then there was a 4th bank - CitiBank. They were linked internationally with Iraqi banks...they are the bridge that's going to bring the currency back and forth at an International level...

10-27-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...This is what I think the chain of events will be...the borrowing law has to get done first. Then my opinion is I think they will change the rate...they haven't even started creating the 2020 budget because the rate hasn't changed yet...I don't think they will complete the borrowing law until very close to around November 21st. I have my eyes right now on around the second half of November...

10-27-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The news this period is all about Iraq not having the funds to pay October salaries. The borrowing law is not yet approved and many in parliament do not want to approve more borrowing. Also again more chatter about the currency auctions and what to do to fix them and create more transparency. But there will NEVER be full transparency since the process in the first place simply does not allow it. We all know these auctions need to be cancelled and Iraq needs to go back on the dinar for payment of imports. But the demand for the dinar must first be established or no one will want to accept the dinar for payment. This is important for us investors to understand.

10-27-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ ...This lack of RV news is driving me nuts. ...Banks are ready and on standby. They are prepared...They will get this done…the question is – will everything need to implode first?

10-27-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the borrowing law...the new exchange rate is going to be used in calculations of what they need to borrow from... counties... the borrowing law will have its second reading tomorrow [Tuesday] and its third on Saturday...the borrowing law has to have a rate in it and it does.

10-27-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff We're in a great position...don't forget Iraq is at their highest level of stability that they've ever achieved. Kazemi has gotten more done than they've ever gotten done in a long long long time. Kazemi's gotten more done just in the short period of time he's been there then the entire country's gotten done since they released the new Iraqi dinar. So we're in a great position... stability is the most important thing before that rate can change...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's