Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-29-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:31 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-29-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Frank26 Article "A 'knockout' blow to the Iraqi dinar: currency printing in exchange for the end of the financial crisis ... What will Iraq do about 'international conditions'?" ...Oh my goodness the Iraqi dinar got punched in the stomach. No...the translation is incorrect. The Iraqi dinar isn't being knocked out. The Iraqi dinar is being knocked out of Iraq into the international community...the Fab 4 are the ones that call the shots. They are the ones that tell the Central Bank of Iraq what to do with their currency in a sense of a monetary reform. The monetary reform...has told you that the new small category notes have already been printed. For what reason? Quote "For the end of our financial crisis." ...In other words the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar to add value to it under the supervision of the Fab 4...

10-29-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [...Dong not until maybe next year...Thoughts MarkZ?] Vietnam holds many dinar in their foreign currency reserves. Iraq holds a lot of Vietnamese Dong in their foreign currency reserves. If they allow them to go (revalue) at separate times by basic accounting it would create more problems then it would fix. I do not look for them to go seperetely…but if it does…our community who is very wealthy could double down and triple down buying currency…we could do a lot for humanity.

10-29-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Let me touch on these rumors going around...with anything that we do you're gonna have some people that think one way and some people who think another way...a youtuber is claiming there's not going to be any change with the Iraqi dinar. That's fine...this person is only expressing their opinion. This isn't set in any kind of evidence...There's nothing wrong with individuals expressing their opinion...nobody knows what going on with the Iraqi dinar...there's no doubt whatsoever that the Iraqi dinar exchange rate is too low. We know this...over the last month a lot of talk about the exchange rate. Both positive and negative...listen to all the different opinions...listen to the information and you filter through what you feel is BS and what is the truth...everything is speculation...

10-28-2020 Intel Guru Bluwolf Time for change is just around our corner. I can hear the wolf's cry. Oh he is so near.

10-28-2020 Intel Guru Bruce I’ve been told by very good sources that at midnight...(Tuesday) the SWIFT System will no longer be used – that we will transition at 12:01 AM...(Wednesday) morning the 28th to QFS exclusively – I think that is important and could be quite significant – that that is taking place... I believe that we are moving forward and we can see things happening...we’re still trying to give you the best information that we can...the time is close – we just don’t know if there is anything else that needs to be done...We know that President Trump is doing a wonderful job keeping peace in the middle east...I know there are some saying that things won’t happen until after the election – how many times have I been told that? And yet I see progress that indicates that we could go any day now... we will see what happens in the next couple of days but you have to be realistic and say this is a day by day basis...

10-28-2020 Newshound Guru Walkingstick [via Frank26] the intention was not to not reinstate. It was to reinstate the IQD. The goal was to bring the IQD back globally internationally and add value Internationally for the citizens and for the citizens' purchasing power. This was the goal from the very beginning - to bring the Iraqi dinar back to the glory days. Old timers do you remember those words? The glory days are here but they've added more onto it...the mission has been accomplished. They have revalued. They are going to reinstate because they've already redenominated. No need to print more. The monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar, the plan, its intentions are right in front of your eyes right now.

10-28-2020 Newshound Guru Walkingstick [via Frank26] All the benchmarks that Iraq had to meet for their 2 reforms - monetary & economic were met. That's why Chapter 7 was lifted and that's why the United Nations Security Council ain't got jack on Iraq...they met all the benchmarks. Congratulations Iraq ...government...central bank you met all the benchmarks for your two reforms. They were all met and now they're being shown to the citizens and to the international world. This is just amazing.

10-28-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] On the banking side - no movement that I can find. I have reached out to all my contacts in Asia, the middle east, the west coast, the east coast…and nothing has moved yet. My military contacts are of the understanding that during unrest and lockdowns we are going to get this (reset)…and they are positioning for this weekend. ...We have always been told that the misinformation would be thick right before the end. They are trying to hide it just like they did with Kuwait and China…and all other times in the past.

10-28-2020 Intel Guru Delta Article: "A 'knockout' blow to the Iraqi dinar: currency printing in exchange for the end of the financial crisis ... What will Iraq do about 'international conditions'?" ...this one is confirming exactly what all of us have been saying for so many years...she basically let the cat out of the bag which is we know it's coming...this article is very telling...this guy [woman] is making it crystal clear that...We cannot devalue...because we have a contract with the IMF...and we cannot do that because it's going to collapse Iraq...they are about to do something with the currency to go internationally...a beautiful article...

10-28-2020 Intel Guru Delta She's saying no more sanctions number one. Number two is all the sanctions they had imposed on their currency it's lifted. So now it's just a matter of announcing the new rate - The one that is recognizable tradable...definitely this is more and more confirmation that something is up. Of course we don't know exactly the time frame but we know that something is up...this article you have to reread it 3, 4, 5 times because the 1st time you're gonna say huh? Then the 2nd time you read it is gonna shock you. And then the 3rd time is gonna knock you off to the floor!

10-28-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 We are under the expectations that...the basket where the Iraqi dinar will be involved 1 to 1 with the American dollar will be supported by nine peace accord agreements that Donald Trump is doing. It was set to 5 to 7 currencies in the basket...the Iraqi dinar will be backed by nine currencies in the Middle East that President Trump has made deals with for them to be able to come into Iraq and rebuild...

10-28-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [What does the borrowing law mean for the RV] ...This borrowing law everyone is talking about basically should state they can not borrow money and that they need to balance the budget.

10-28-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff We're very close guys. You have to look at the bigger picture with Iraq. Kazemi the new PM he's gotten more done in less than half of this year than the whole country of Iraq's gotten done in the last 15 years... they're at their highest level of stability...we are very close in this. Keep your eyes on the borrowing law and it'll walk you to the finish line...we're in a great spot. We don't have much more to go....

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's