Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-30-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:23 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-30-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I have talked to by CBI contact in Iraq. I am told the reinstatement is coming and that it is part of the currency reforms they want to put forward. It is taking so long to do it because they need the permission of the US to do it properly. The CBI is ready! They will not go ahead with the project to delete the zeros until the IMF & the US gives them the “green light”. Then this will start the process. It is going on November already and so if they still plan to reinstate in January 2021 they better get going very soon on the PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS or this is going to be delayed once again...

10-29-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...Wow wow wow wow...they are about to show IMO that Iraqi dinar the new currency to the Iraqi citizens and the exchange rate. And it's pretty obvious that's what's going on. There's not denial from one of the experts that was involved with the monetary reform - Salam Sumaisem...

10-29-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] So there is no money movement anywhere and my banking contacts are heading home because they do not want to travel next week in case there is unrest. I am just hopeful that during this confusion while everyone is throwing in the towel for a week or two…that this would be the perfect time to pull it off. I am hopeful we will get a surprise…no one knows the timing...the folks in Iraq are still extremely positive that we are in the end days of this RV. So hang tight and don’t let this discourage you. It is still a “when” not an “if”...now would be a good time to do it…when people least expect it…

12-29-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Iraq is moving at a brisk pace right now. We are seeing things we have never seen before. They are accomplishing things that many said would never happen. I think they are going to shock the world soon.

10-29-2020 Newshound Guru Militiaman Video "A video of the Central Bank of counting and sorting the Iraqi currency and destroying it" Why destroy currency if the new currency wasn't to be worth more? You don't. They already printed new small category notes that will need to be covered by value. imo. Hence they are still sorting and even destroying the old or future obsolete notes. New notes to coincide with the old are already in print, the rate to establish the foundation of future trading globally is at hand...IMO ~ MM

10-29-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...you're not going to see the second reading of the borrowing law this week. The earliest or soonest you will see it is next week...What does that mean? It's gonna take them about 45 days to get the law done....they're probably not going to complete it till around November 14th. That's just the borrowing law...the rate can't change until the borrowing law is done and the #1 thing we care about right now is simply the borrowing law. We don't care about anything else in the news right now. Just the borrowing law. The budget will come after the rate change...

10-29-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Let me touch on these rumors going around...with anything that we do you're gonna have some people that think one way and some people who think another way...a youtuber is claiming there's not going to be any change with the Iraqi dinar. That's fine...this person is only expressing their opinion. This isn't set in any kind of evidence...There's nothing wrong with individuals expressing their opinion...nobody knows what going on with the Iraqi dinar...there's no doubt whatsoever that the Iraqi dinar exchange rate is too low. We know this...over the last month a lot of talk about the exchange rate. Both positive and negative...listen to all the different opinions...listen to the information and you filter through what you feel is BS and what is the truth...everything is speculation...

10-29-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Frank26 Article "A 'knockout' blow to the Iraqi dinar: currency printing in exchange for the end of the financial crisis ... What will Iraq do about 'international conditions'?" ...Oh my goodness the Iraqi dinar got punched in the stomach. No...the translation is incorrect. The Iraqi dinar isn't being knocked out. The Iraqi dinar is being knocked out of Iraq into the international community...the Fab 4 are the ones that call the shots. They are the ones that tell the Central Bank of Iraq what to do with their currency in a sense of a monetary reform. The monetary reform...has told you that the new small category notes have already been printed. For what reason? Quote "For the end of our financial crisis." ...In other words the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar to add value to it under the supervision of the Fab 4...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's