Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-31-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:46 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-31-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...We still may be on course for an early January 2021 release of the reinstatement. But again, I am telling everyone we still need to see more positive news from the Central Bank on this matter. We have gotten a lot of good news about meetings they have had on what to do to try to resolve the financial crisis. These meetings included much talk on alternatives of what to do with the dinar. Some wanted to put in on a float, devalue it, print more currency, so on and so forth...

10-31-2020 Intel Guru Footforward ...I've insisted for a long time the rate can't be $1. Not to mention that one to one is not really a reinstatement. $3.22 is a reinstatement. I...have info from a source I trust. Alot.

10-31-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Recently the central bank has limited the daily currency auctions which is affected the spread. It is reported at over 1250 to $1. This is around 5% which is out of compliance with the IMF requirements... Iraq must maintain stability within 2% or less in order to meet compliance and transition out of IMF Article XIV to VIII...Iraq must get their spread in compliance and hold it for at least 90 days before the IMF would consider allowing them to exit Article XIV.

10-30-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" ...sounds to be like there has or will be energy deals plus much more that require hard currency with strength to it. The IQD at the moment as we know is at a program rate, that doesn't fit the mold. Is that about to change, the citizens surely think so. I see this meeting as very timely and very well placed...Imo We are in a very good place...Imo.

10-30-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...we heard that Iraq needed to get a rate out there on the forex – they needed to get the dinar – the newer Iraqi Dinar up and it was put out on forex...Tuesday night...and that is really good – and we have some idea of the rate – not the exact rate but some idea and it’s highly favorable and it’s about in that range that Dr Shabibi said that it would support way back when he spoke to the International Chamber of Commerce...I think the President has expressed – some have heard this from other sources – that he wants this to be done before the election...the problem with this as you know – it’s like shooting at a moving target because things do change hour by hour day by day – and just when we think we’re ready and set to go – oh – something else needs to be done...I am going to suggest that we are all in position to move forward...

10-30-2020 Intel Guru Delta THESE ARE MESSAGES FROM IRAQI SOCIAL MEDIA TO THE NEW CBI GOV... "We hope that the value of Iraqi cash will be strengthened and that we can eliminate the zeros and return in a strong currency not necessarily at its previous value..."; "Once the zeros are removed from the local currency, poverty and debt will be eliminated and the mortgage stake is lifted. Then the value of the Iraqi dinar will return to the equivalent of $3.3778 as in 1971 and 1973..."; "with a return to the circulation of small coins, such as the rest of the countries, to preserve people's rights to buy and sell..." THAT WAS JUST A FEW FROM THOUSANDS OF MESSAGES TO NEW CBI GOV...ALL ASKING THE SAME...RAISE THE VALUE AND COME OUT WITH NEW LDS...OVER A WEEK OR SO AND IT'S NOT STOPPING…THEY WANT THE CBI TO TAKE THEM BACK TO 3.22…

10-30-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...the rumor mill is going crazy. Not out there in the dinar community. Not out there on youtube. I'm talking about in private there's a lot of rumors going...the rumors that I'm hearing right now are just rumors. They're positive rumors and I'm not going to get into a lot of detail...I know you guys are going 'What are the rumors'? Just trust me. They're just rumors that are being spoken about behind the scenes and if If IF all is right then the end of this year should be very interesting in regards to the Iraqi dinar. I don't want to mislead people...as far as I'm concerned without no proof without nothing I can refer to it's just BS but again it's exciting to hear but we'll see. This election is bigger than people think.

10-30-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] There is still no news on the banking front...I am not seeing any movement on the RV front. IMO it would be a perfect time to hide the RV…in plain sight…and especially while things are shut down.

10-30-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...they sent the Iraqi dinar all over the world and you didn't believe me. But many central banks around the world got Iraqi dinars. Especially the ones in the Middle East...the Middle Eastern basket is going to have 9 countries in it because of the 9 Peace Accords. They're going to get first take...

10-30-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I have talked to by CBI contact in Iraq. I am told the reinstatement is coming and that it is part of the currency reforms they want to put forward. It is taking so long to do it because they need the permission of the US to do it properly. The CBI is ready! They will not go ahead with the project to delete the zeros until the IMF & the US gives them the “green light”. Then this will start the process. It is going on November already and so if they still plan to reinstate in January 2021 they better get going very soon on the PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS or this is going to be delayed once again...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's