Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-2-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:30 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-2-2020 Austin-Powers-For-PM Article: "A Source Confirms: The Continuation Of The Suspension Of Employee Salaries For 10 Months" Quote: "An official source in the Ministry of Finance stated, on Sunday, that instructions were issued not to disburse any check for salaries of state departments." Bingo! We have finally hit the Schwerpunkt of this whole process. They are forcing action instead of promising that the salaries will be "Next week." The article basically was telling the citizens "You ain't getting paid." Nobody in their right mind would put that article out under normal circumstances. It would lead to rioting. It also broke a pattern, which means it needs to be replaced with another pattern. They are telling the citizens, in an indirect way, they are going to get paid electronically and that everything is about to change. There is no going back.

11-2-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...the central bank has to follow strict monetary policies. Any growth of the Iraqi dinar will be based on the success of Iraq's economy.

11-1-2020 Newshound Guru Vic [Welcome back...long time no see] ...I've been in the background watching...I Always said and many can agree that through the years, I always reminded many that Brexit and Basel lll are important measures to keep on eye's on.

11-1-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...Saturday of last weekend they did the first reading of the borrowing law. They average about a week and a half between each reading...they are on track to have the borrowing law done middle of November ... that's the last thing we're waiting on so they can change the rate anytime after they finish the borrowing law...watch the borrowing law...

10-31-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...THEY DID REPORT IN IRAQIA TV THAT WHITE PAPER WAS DONE BY US...AND THEY SAID BY US HELPING IRAQ WILL MAKE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY SUPPORT IRAQ…SO AS WE TOLD YOU IN THE PAST THE US DEVALUE THE IQD AND THEY WILL RI BACK FOR IRAQ…CBI TOLD US VIA NEW GOV...HE IS GOING TO MAKE NATIONAL CURRENCY STRONGER.

10-31-2020 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The recently-announced White Papers is a good step in the right direction but all it is is ink on paper. Iraq ...needs to make changes...until that happens nothing will change.

10-31-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...on the back end of thing right now there is a lot of chatter. I mean it's increased...large amounts of IQD have been moving to a lot of different central banks and into a lot of different countries. That's not a secret...what we can't figure out is why. There seems to be some kind of deadline on all these things for some reason. The deadline is in the month of November. What's that means? I don't know. But there's a lot of rumors. I try to avoid rumors because I don't want to talk about anything that I can't prove. But I will at least let you know that is out there and even people I know that deal in the IQD are purchasing personally IQD themselves. It kind of makes me wonder. I don't know what they know. Either they know and they're just not sharing or they don't know and they're just preparing just in case...a lot of changes coming real quick...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's