Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-3-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:58 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-3-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 [Text from Firefly boots on the ground Iraqi citizen in Iraq] "Mr. Frank on Iraqi television news today is saying the United States of America has helped Iraq with building and supporting the currency of Iraq so that Iraq will be accepted throughout the world and makes our currency even stronger. Saying the Central Bank of Iraq and the United States of America have worked together and the United States of America has been the major reason why our currency will be world widely acceptable and stable...Parliament Financing is also announcing on Iraqi television that they are stopping all pay for the month until further notice...

11-3-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [So looks like [Guru] Frank is saying he looks for the rate to be at least $3.86 not to bad and it could go up from there.] That 3.86 is not a new figure from him either. That's in a range I believe is very possible in my opinion.

11-3-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [How can some people say there is no redemption centers when you know people that are at them?] just ignore the entire concept that are “No Redemption centers”. I know people that work at 3 of them…in real life…in many areas banks may be acting as redemption centers.

*** Reminder *** Today Is Vote Day In The U.S. Presidents, U.S Representatives & Senators are on the ballot. We know what each Presidential candidate is going to do if elected. That is not a mystery. Everyone agrees. They each have records to go by. It's been decades since the lines of difference between the candidates have been this clear. There's pros and cons to each: Mass Lock-downs vs Personal Responsibility | Closed economy vs. Open economy | Higher taxes vs Lower taxes | Nice Guy vs Crude But Fair Guy. An added issue for the dinar community: Who's going to be better for the Middle East, Iraq and the Iraqi dinar? Both men have records in the region. Whoever is the next president will determine the fate of the dinar. You have to decide who will help and who will hurt the chances of an RV. Now get your butt to the polls and cast your vote! Today is your last chance to be part of history.

11-2-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Something is going on and I can't quite put my finger on it...over the last two weeks or so I'm paying attention to what's going on with currencies. On the back side of things there's a lot of talk. There's always a lot of talk. What gets me is this. There is a lot of movement involved in the IQD...there is a lot a lot of movement between countries and central banks...that's probably an understatement. There's a LARGE amounts of IQD being moved around. We're not exactly sure what's going on and I don't want to jump to conclusions but whatever this event is that's happening, Whatever people are getting prepared for...the IQD seems to be playing a pretty damn big role in whatever this is...nobody has been able to figure out exactly what the hell is going on with the IQD and why these central banks and other entities are making such a huge move on the currency. For a currency that supposedly has no value...

11-2-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] What a time to be alive. Buckle up everyone. Looks like a crazy week ahead! Hearing some interesting stuff…I think we are stinking close according to what we are being told and what we are hearing from world news, events, countries, treasuries, Central banks talking about the reset... [How close is “Close”] Mr. C [Guru Mike Cottrell] is saying anywhere from Nov. 4th to Dec. 31st…most of the chatter I hear points to the next 2 weeks or so.

11-2-2020 Intel Guru Delta Article: "The Central Bank opens an account with Euroclear to develop the performance of foreign reserves" Quote: "This step is important in the work of the Central Bank of Iraq, as it simulates international practices in the process of investing foreign reserves..." AWESOME NEWS... AMAZING...CBI GETTING READY TO GO INTERNATIONAL AND OPEN MARKET ECONOMY...

11-2-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Finance Minister: The salaries of the employees will be paid within two or three weeks" Quote: "He pointed out that the salaries of employees for the month of last October will be paid, perhaps within two or three weeks, in the event that the borrowing law is not approved, but in the event of voting on it, it will be launched directly." There you have it. They are confirming that the salaries have a time frame to be paid. It all hinges on the rate at which to pay them, imo. Take note that they are saying that if the borrowing law is passed they will be paid directly. If not and it is not passed they have an auto pay scenario of within two to three weeks. ...they have given us a time frame. There words not mine.. Huge...The rate has to be exposed to vote on the law and then that can pay the salaries, in that order. imo.

11-2-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Still hearing positive things from the Iraq side. I am told there are one or two key things they would like to pass in preparation …rubber stamp things…I do have a couple bankers who told me they have been asked to return to be in place on Thursday of this week. Hoping that gives us a “timing” idea. They do not have an international rate out yet…nothing has changed…yet. I have that from a contact in Iraq 45 minutes ago [Monday morning].

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's