Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-5-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:53 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-5-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "AL-RAFIDAIN LAUNCHES LUCRATIVE OFFERS FOR IRAQIS TO DEPOSIT THEIR MONEY IN THE BANK" Each time in the past, when the CBI was proven to try to do the “project to delete the zeros” they had to collect these larger 3 zero notes and call them into the banks. We know why and its because they don’t want a bunch of overnight billionaires in Iraq. We know this will lead to the reinstate the currency. But first this part must be accomplished. This is not just my opinion or thinking on this subject but the past history speaks for itself. Folks all this news is falling right into what I have been waiting for...there are 3 articles from different sources on this in Iraqi news. So this is IMPORTANT! When the CBI speaks, I listen!

11-5-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] We are looking at unrest in the US for the next few days. This could be an awesome opportunity for a reset. I am not afraid of how this will turn out. ...there is still great chatter out of Iraq. I am still told by my government and military contacts that under all this smoke over the next 10 days we will get a reset...The RV will happen…it is an inevitability.

11-5-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar and the country of Iraq has nothing to do with the elections of the United States of America with Biden and Trump. Nothing to do. Except that Trump allowed Iraq to get themselves in a position to lift the value of their currency and they're about to. Now do you think I'm going to cash out my dinars if Biden wins? No. He's going to steal all my money. 50% taxes.

11-4-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...the Central Bank governor I'm telling you finally we have the right man. He's down to Earth and he's trying his best. Remember he told us we need to reform the banks and we need to make the currency stronger. Remember too that the article came out two weeks ago that said the 'white paper' was actually done by the help of the U.S. to help Iraq go International...

11-4-2020 Intel Frank26 ...we are in a position that Iraq is very clearly visible on an international level...How in the world can you be on an international level and not have lifted the value of your currency?

11-4-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...our timing appears its going to be contingent upon the announcement of the election results...I have heard that once the votes are tallied – and I am going to hope this is referring to the Electoral College votes – ok - delegate votes - once those are tallied – 24 hours later we should be notified and start going into the banks... Probably the more likely scenario would be notifications Thursday and start on Thursday...if this intel holds out to be true...I have every reason to believe it could be very well be true...I know that Iraq who already had a rate... its an international rate – on the forex...it’s supposed to get a new rate I believe it’s going to be tomorrow [Wednesday] but could be Thursday – I don’t know what the new rate will be – but it all sounds good... I am excited about where we are – and what is happening...Thursday is in play – and no one that I’m talking to is going beyond Thursday...

11-4-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...here in the United States there's a restriction on the currencies {Iraqi dinar]. You used to be able to go into Chase bank and other banks to buy...but they stopping selling for for now. Once whatever this is that happens happens obviously they'll remove the restrictions and allow the banks to do the exchange. When I talked to my bank manager which I'm at Wells Fargo and I asked him what do I do if this happens...He said it's real simple. Bring the currency into me. He said obviously if you have millions of dollars we're not going give you millions of dollars to walk out with a shopping cart. It doesn't work that way. We would have a set appointment so they can order that amount of money. I said ok. He says if you're just depositing into your bank account, bring in the money, we validate that it's real. I'll tell you what the exchange rate is and how much money is going into your bank. If you agree we charge you like 1% or 1.5% fee. He said it just that simple and I said wow ok...

11-4-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I'm sure a lot of gossip and speculation surrounding the elections will be affecting the Dinar world. If Trump is going to stay in the White House, Iraq certainly has a good reason to count on support from the US in their revalue (increase) of their currency. If Trump will not be staying in the Oval Office, he could make one of his last plays a major push to help Iraq in any way they want. No matter what, President Trump still has an influence on foreign affairs, policy, and support for Iraq until at least January 19th 2021. And we know he won't be doing anything to hinder Iraq in an RV.

11-4-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana That may be why we aren't seeing any actual news about Iraq's currency as it directly relates to the US presidential election... because no matter how this goes, they still have the support of the US and regardless of how things turn out, we have a few months where they are in a great position, with global support, and they can flip that switch with no substantial resistance from one of the most influential and powerful nations in the world - the USA. With all that said...my suggestion is simple. Hang tight, wait for the official RV announcement...GOOOO RRRRRVVV!!!

11-4-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "The agenda of the parliament session for next Saturday and begins with a bill to finance the fiscal deficit" Next Saturday (November 7th) they're doing the second reading of the borrowing law. Remember there is nothing else left. This is the last item we're waiting on. We're not waiting on a budget or anything. We're waiting for one last thing. This ...So they will be doing the 3rd reading on the borrowing law Saturday November 21st...Don't forget they can change the rate any time when they finish this law...this is huge.

11-4-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "MINISTER OF FINANCE ANNOUNCES THE DATE OF PAYMENT OF SALARIES" So how can Iraq all of a sudden arrange short term loans to pay for the salaries for the rest of the year? Could it be that their currency is about to go global?

11-4-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Iraq is preparing to receive donor countries next week" Quote: "...the ninth of this month will witness the presence of donor countries to support and finance projects..." Looks like they know something... Monday next, donor countries are coming into support and finance projects... Well wouldn't that mean they are coming in as an international IMF Article 8 compliant countries. Surely they are not going to show up and finance in the trillions of Dinars. As that is not an article 8 compliant rate now is it?

11-4-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQ: REVENUE DIVERSIFICATION CONTRIBUTES TO THE ACTIVATION OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR" This article should be nothing new to us. This is all over in the White Paper. Diversify, diversify, diversify! This revenue alone will surpass or at least rival the oil revenue. Imagine how rich Iraq is going to be if they can get the employee salaries (even 50%) also moved over to the private sector? That’s reserves that will amount to about 2.5 Billion a month. Rich! Rich!, Rich! Right now, they are the 4th riches country in the world. Oh – and you have some of their currency? Oh – and you bought it for less than a penny on a dollar…SMART!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's