Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-6-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:26 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-6-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...Yes there was another report out by Bloomberg - if they don't do something here soon Iraq is about to go bankrupt which is interesting considering all the new agreements that they have in their local neighborhood. The future looks very very bright for Iraq but they need to do something about the 'now'. Here's what they've done. Article: "A decisive agreement that solves the crisis...Passing the borrowing law and launching salaries next Monday" Thank God.

11-6-2020 Intel Guru Footforward Article: "The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion" Quote: "The Cental Bank of Iraq announced the organization of a workshop to prepare a strategy for financial inclusion in Iraq in cooperation with the World Bank." And without an RV that would all be a giant waste of time.

11-5-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] [Does this election have anything to do with the Iraqi revaluation?] No…these are 2 separate monkeys…quit panicking…We knew this was going to happen with this election…. and that there was going to be massive voter fraud…..stay calm and don’t panic…buckle up…this may take awhile…remember that we have a lot to look forward too!!

11-5-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE CENTRAL BANK OPENS AN ACCOUNT WITH EUROCLEAR TO DEVELOP THE PERFORMANCE OF FOREIGN RESERVES FROM THE CBI SITE" We have waiting for this for a VERY long time. This article is telling us exactly Iraq needed to attract investors. FREE FLOW OF CAPITAL. Now this will replace the currency auctions sooner than later. Watch it all play out. We are in VERY GOOD shape to see the reinstatement VERY SOON! This is why getting the support of the EU and off their sanctions list was so important. Do you get the connection now?

11-5-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy There are some concerns we need to talk about and get out in the open. No sense dragging it out. Let's rip off the bandage... Article: "A Biden victory would be a loss for Iraq" ...they're concerned about Biden announcing ahead of time that he's going to go ahead and enter once again into this Iranian nuclear deal...the talks (peace talks) were going smoothly but once the election happened and now people are starting to think that Biden might win, a lot of these nations are holding on and pulling back until they find out what goes on...this article goes on to talk about the history with Biden & Obama and how it screwed up the entire Middle East...

11-5-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] My banking contacts, paymasters and attorneys are starting to return to their locations this evening and tomorrow...News should start flowing over the next day or two. Iraqi news is still very positive…they are still educating their people on new bills, new banking reforms... They are the 4th wealthiest nation when you look at the oi they have, the gold and rare minerals...the 4th wealthiest nation on the earth and they are going to revalue!!!

11-5-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Parliamentary Finance: We will oblige the government to borrow internally after reducing the deficit in the public budget" ...Well right there they are talking a rate. A rate is a required number is it not? It sure is, imo...

11-5-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar and the country of Iraq has nothing to do with the elections of the United States of America with Biden and Trump. Nothing to do. Except that Trump allowed Iraq to get themselves in a position to lift the value of their currency and they're about to. Now do you think I'm going to cash out my dinars if Biden wins? No. He's going to steal all my money. 50% taxes.

11-5-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "AL-RAFIDAIN LAUNCHES LUCRATIVE OFFERS FOR IRAQIS TO DEPOSIT THEIR MONEY IN THE BANK" Each time in the past, when the CBI was proven to try to do the “project to delete the zeros” they had to collect these larger 3 zero notes and call them into the banks. We know why and its because they don’t want a bunch of overnight billionaires in Iraq. We know this will lead to the reinstate the currency. But first this part must be accomplished. This is not just my opinion or thinking on this subject but the past history speaks for itself. Folks all this news is falling right into what I have been waiting for...there are 3 articles from different sources on this in Iraqi news. So this is IMPORTANT! When the CBI speaks, I listen!

11-5-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] We are looking at unrest in the US for the next few days. This could be an awesome opportunity for a reset. I am not afraid of how this will turn out. ...there is still great chatter out of Iraq. I am still told by my government and military contacts that under all this smoke over the next 10 days we will get a reset...The RV will happen…it is an inevitability.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's