Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-9-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:37 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-9-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "With a value of 21 trillion dinars to pay salaries and expenses...an early date for the passage of the borrowing law" the borrowing law is the last thing we're waiting for for them to change the rate. They can change the rate anytime after they complete this borrowing law...they're tentatively telling us they want to do the second reading on Thursday. Article "Prime Minister Spokesman: To vote on the borrowing law next Thursday" that's this Thursday...there are two articles suggesting to us they're trying to do the second reading this Thursday...after they do the second reading this week we're looking for the 3rd and final reading of the borrowing law on Saturday November 21st and then they can change the rate anytime after that.

11-9-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] A number of my contacts have been moving back into location over the weekend…many of them will be back in the saddle today and tomorrow. I am hoping for a considerable amount of news to hit us soon...Still hearing lots of good chatter in the streets of Iraq. They passed more reforms last week that are taking effect this week already... One of my contacts on the ground there is so excited. He says it looks like we will all be wealthy shortly.

11-8-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...there's speculation that whatever is happening with the IQD, whatever that plan, whatever they're doing with it right now, it could be implemented real quick before Trump is totally out of office...

11-8-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready [ I think it is more likely that if there was agreement on Article 140 there would be an RV. The problem is that you can't verify anything.] Yes. On Oct 10, 2020, the US embassy congratulated Iraq on implementing Article 140.

11-7-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Iraq started off they achieved stability. What did they do after they achieved stability? August through October they went from the U.S. to Europe to put all of these agreements in place to create their reforms. Once they got the reforms dialed in the next step they went to is positioning the money. They are positioning the money right now. One of the steps for positioning the money is the rate change. The rate has to change before the reforms can be implemented. But that's why they're positioning the money right now. Again one of those steps is the rate change...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's