Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-11-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:11 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-11-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...we, as investors have trillions of this currency [IQD] in our holdings. Don’t hear much about this do you? They must come after our holdings...to get these notes out of circulation. The only way they are going to get mine is for me to exchange them at the banks for substantially more than what I paid for them.

11-11-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "Parliament holds a voting session on the borrowing law" ...we're looking for two things after this...We're looking for parliament to come out and say that they have finished and completed voting on the Borrowing Law. We need to see an article that's saying it's fully approved and done by parliament. And then the second article is we're looking for the law to be passed off to the president. We need him to sign it. It needs to be a legal binding law...those are the steps we need to see with the law before you're going to see that rate change...the president most likely is not going to sign it until probably next week sometime...

11-11-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ I know others are saying tomorrow is our payday “Christmas” …but I do not think money movement is where it needs to be yet…I hope I am wrong. I have had 3 days of good chatter coming out of Iraq and Vietnam which has me very hopeful.

11-10-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] I hate to tell you this but politics and the RV are intertwined…you cannot talk about one without the other. Stay calm – unfortunately this is a show we have to watch play out until the end. IMO this would be a perfect time to release it…

11-10-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Monday's banker's meeting results: They were told that the "exchange madness" should subside by (or before) Thanksgiving!

11-10-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra So we see several articles today discussing the vote by Parliament for the Finance Deficit Law to which they agreed to pass and then pay the salaries...The key point is the sense of urgency now being presented that they must get this law passed. Why? Well, first of all the citizens are irate and want their money...But look what else is happening with all this focus on the Finance law...Netherlands coming into Kurdistan...SA signed agreements for 13 items including Ports, Boarders, Oil/Gas, Education/Industry, TRADE, and agriculture. The CBI Governor of Iraq and the CB of SA governor was there yesterday as well. And reportedly, the Crown Prince is to be coming to Iraq today as well. Why? Something important I'm sure... South Korea getting in the game and now we know China is engaged. All at once....why? (wink)

11-10-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra Now, the CBI is opening a branch in the new Port of Abu Flus...wouldn't that make a statement of being International? So many great things are happening and now they are in a hurry. IMO, it is because there are performance clauses in the agreements that require an international rate...IMO. So, what is the timing of the vote. ..it's first on the agenda, not second, or third...FIRST! So when will they pay salaries? ...things are moving quick as the citizens need payment and the CBI needs liquidity. Secondary markets...here comes Iraq!!! All IMO!

11-10-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] There is still great chatter today…even out of Vietnam. They appear to be positioning there as well. My contacts there say they are doing another push on the streets to get people onto digital currency and cash off the streets before they do their reset. This is probably the biggest news of the day. Iraq is still passing legislation and educating people on the streets.

11-10-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat SO WHERE DO WE STAND TODAY IN GETTING THE REINSTATEMENT? I will tell everyone for sure they are still on the path for early January 2021 about the time just before or after Trump is sworn in again as the second term as the 45th president. We can clearly see the plan and it has been reviewed with me by my CBI contact. Yes, they are NOT even hiding it anymore. It is in plain sight...You now have the path and the timeline. Just be patient and relax. It is coming.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's