Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-13-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:46 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-13-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "AN AMERICAN INSTITUTE EXPECTS A FINANCIAL COLLAPSE OF IRAQ IN 2021" Quote: "Iraq faces a total financial collapse of the state, which is likely to happen during the next year, indicating that the country is finding it difficult to cover its monthly expenses." this article news is why I keep telling everyone this is Iraq’s last chance to get it right. There will be no other time...

11-13-2020 Newshound Guru JJimmyJJ [New Guru ] Article: "In a session held at dawn...Parliament approves a bill to finance "fiscal deficit" What could possibly be so urgent in IRAQ that they worked all day and then held a dawn session to pass it? That's something I've never seen before. This is the mother of all pattern breakers, IMO.

11-13-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] The big news is the tweet we saw from Trump congratulating Iraq on being international with a new competitive rate. So, they are very excited on the ground in Iraq that the rate is imminent...

11-12-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [yes borrowing law passed at a late meeting last night!] it did pass...If the new rate is in there, they hid it well. None of my people can find it. It's also possible it's in another piece of legislation that has a date inside of it to be triggered at a later date.

11-12-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 From Iraq...The election law, which was passed last week, was ratified today and signed by President Saleh. This was in the newspapers. It is expected within a week to see the borrowing law also signed and ratified and in gazette with salaries being paid the next two days. Iraq announces Sunday as day to launch salaries for employees and retirees.

11-12-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Nothing has changed and so we are just waiting until the new fiscal year 2021 clock to begin and the adjustments along with the project to delete the zeros may take place.

11-12-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff the last step is positioning in the money. That's what they're doing right now...one of the most important steps of positioning the money is changing the rate and making Iraq's currency internationally recognized. That's one of the most important steps of the reforms. Everything is right on track. It's looking very very good. We are moving in the right direction. Iraq should have everything done and ready to go by the 21st next week...I'm not giving you that as the RV date...that's when they'll have everything done and ready to go...they can change the rate anytime after the president signs it [the borrowing law]. We're looking very good.

11-12-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 BANKS ARE "ON LOCATION" TODAY... WAITING FOR THE "GO" SIGNAL! (EXCEPT TEXAS SO FAR) SOME WENT IN AS EARLY AS 6:00 AM ...AND SOME RECEIVED A CALL FROM AN AUTHORITATIVE SOURCE WITH SPECIFIC INFORMATION. TRYIN' TO STAY COOL, CALM AND COLLECTIVE...

11-12-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] ...we are darn close…news has been good for a change. Hearing interesting stuff…especially out of Iraq. They have passed more legislation. I was told hidden in the borrowing law was a rate and is expected soon. My chatter out of there is really good. Especially from one contractor I know on the ground there…so I am excited. Does it tell us the exact time? No…but it tells us they are moving in the right direction.

11-12-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...They've done it! They've approved the borrowing law. The 3rd and final reading is all done... Article: "Parliament passes the borrowing bill and gives a green light to pay salaries" ...it's not a legal binding law yet. The next thing they're going to do is pass it off to the president for signature. That will not happen until next week...The president has to sign off on it so it can be a legally binding law and can be printed in the gazette. That won't happen until next week...by the 21st...there's nothing else remaining. This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that...

11-12-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Iraq Ports opens a branch of the Arab Islamic Mashreq Bank to facilitate financial services" This Islamic bank must know it...it is now safe and secure!! The place was a smuggling haven in 2003... For this to be in the stage of opening banks in this port is very telling... Just as the Port of Anara with Saudi Arabia is now...The ITBs banks are even gearing to finally open branches. Not just one but many in SA... IMO All good..

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's