Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-15-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:30 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-15-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Saudi Arabia announces "mega projects" for it in Iraq and is glad to open Arar" Quote: "There are giant projects that will be implemented in the next stage..." My thinking is that the ports opening, the funding or KW projects and the salaries to be paid tomorrow are not a coincidence. At least they are closely linked to the coming days or so. So, from the sounds of all the data out, this is about over...If SA is on board, game over...I have to agree that is sure looks that way...imo.

11-15-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...make sure you take all the information you get and filter it through all of it and you make your own decision on what is crap and what isn't. I don't want you to feel down about if Biden gets in "will an RV happen?" That is the talk if I'm being honest but again that's only from a couple people. Then on the other group of people are going, nothing is going to change...It's going to happen period. It's split down the middle. Half the people say yeah it going to happen regardless. Then the other half are saying hell no. We don't know. No body knows my friends. Only the people who are supposed to know...are the only people who know. Until they let the world know. No body knows. So don't get down on it...let's keep positive...

11-14-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...Kadhimi talks of Salaries in the same breathe as the funding of the Kuwait projects. The question is, with the international borders opening and the automation of payments for taxation, salaries, fees, etc, will they have a program rate associated with new opening internationally or will the new issue be different? They did not implement the monies for upwards of three years now? Why now? Well, if Iraq is to be fully article 8 compliant they'll need the rate to change to reflect that. The borrowing law was legislated and is to be enforce. That suggests they have the ability to borrow. But, liquidity suggests that couldn't be done at at program rate...imo.

11-14-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy This is my opinion and my opinion only...whatever is going to happen needs to happen quickly...the truth of the matter is whenever the discussion of the rate change happens, it's done in a very very small group of people. If they decide to do it, one person will call it and make it happen. You won't even be aware of it until people start blowing it up all over social media. We have no idea what's holding it up or why it hasn't gone forward. There is a lot of speculation that it might happen between now and the end of the year...I understand why. That would be nice. But there is no proof of that...stay grounded.

11-14-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...talking to my friends in the currency world, there is a lot of speculation back and forth on what a Biden Administration means to the exchange rate happening for the Iraqi dinar. Again it goes back and forth. It's all speculation. Some people say it doesn't matter. The rate change is the rate change. But then you got other people...there is concern expressed at some high levels. Either way here's my thing...everybody is only speculating...we don't know what's going to happen...I'm expecting news on the Iraqi dinar any day now. Hopefully good news and I'll be able to share it.

11-14-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy the reforms are supposed to take place between 3 to 5 years...it's great. the economy grows. Their economy grows their currency becomes stronger. As their currency becomes stronger ours [U.S. Dollar] becomes weaker and that means our exchange rate change benefits those who hold Iraqi dinar.

11-14-2020 Newshound Guru JJimmyJJ Article: "Details of the financial deficit financing law in Iraq" IMO, everything is now done, and they got it [borrowing law] done in time for the GOI and CBI to roll it out before the end of the month (hopefully this weekend(!)...). The important thing, I think, is that it is done and the fab 4 are happy, that there is a sense of urgency sufficiently strong to get them to do something unprecedented, and that now the announcement can be made per their schedule. This is a glorious day!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's