Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-17-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:39 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-17-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...they are going to pay everybody [Iraqi salaries] the first week [of December]. Then any time after that is going to be game on for the CBI to show us the rate...In 2015 they changed the rate it was on December 3, 2015. It was a Tuesday. They changed the rate from 1166 to 1182...around that time they were working on the budget. We know the 2021 budget does have the rate in it. This is not our opinion this is fact because...the financial committee in parliament were asking the government...'we need to find out what the exchange rate for 2021 budget'. The parliament asked this of the government. Number 2 the financial minister told us in interviews that when it comes to the rate it's very sensitive number - we cannot even talk about numbers. He's telling you right there...this is a secret. This is sensitive. They cannot even talk about it...

11-17-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Review: ...this year they had to get a new Prime Minister and they got him in. His goal? Achieve stability in the government and the country of Iraq. He did that politically. Got rid of people. Got new people in. Got a new Central Bank Governor and all that. After he achieved stability, they traveled around putting international agreements in place between Europe, U.S., different countries and companies. They were also taken off the "naughty list" between the U.S, Europe and the U.N. ...once they had all those cogs in place they started to position the money...

11-17-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff One of the steps in positioning the money is the rate change. But they needed to know the cost of the reforms first so that's what they worked on through the Borrowing Law...The borrowing law is the last step before the rate change. So far they've done all three readings of the borrowing law. The next step we need to see is the President signing off on it. He'll most likely do so this week by Saturday the 21st. When they do that they can officially change the rate at any time...

11-16-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...what more is there to tell you? I already told you that the upper echelon executive level of the banks met with the CBI and they discussed with the citizens about the new small category notes and the new exchange rate...I don't know if it's going to happen this week, next week or whenever...you are always ahead of the learning curve with us. I'm not trying to boast...

11-16-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [...will we have an RV this month?] I think it is highly possible…and I think we will know more by Thursday or Friday this week.

11-16-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article quote: "...Using various monetary policy tools in order to control inflation and restore the Iraqi dinar exchange rate to a good level, as it was before the Iraq - Iran war (1 dinar pound equals $ 3.30) by activating and activating the monetary tools of the Central Bank with Increasing the activity of the stock market and the banking sector." ...articles today and recently talk about the stock exchanges and the secondary markets...They want it back at a good level too!! Their words and not mine.. imo. Lets not forget and it is key, that they can and will be able to internally borrow with an exchange rate like they had in the past. My view is if and when they do get back to where they were, that could usher in the stolen monies in the tune of $150 billion. That along with a new exchange rate would help establish a better credit rating, just as automation at the borders and ports will... Iraq is in the drivers seat, now to just buckle up and put her in gear now!!

11-16-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff A good article came out "Kurdistan Region Ready to Submit All Its Oil To Baghdad If Given $753 Million Monthly: President Barzani" ...the president is about to sign off on the borrowing law notice how they bring this back...they're clearly telling you that's why they stopped talking about this. They had to put it on the shelf till they had everything farther positioned getting ready for the rate change. That's what this whole step is waiting and dependent on. And now they're bringing it back. And they're bringing it back right when the president is preparing to sign off on the Borrowing Law. Remember that is the last step and delay we're waiting on to see the rate change and they're proving that and showing you that through these steps and actions right here...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's