Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-25-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:56 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-25-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...there's only one thing on the table that has a direct requirement for the rate change. It's the payments of the reforms. The reform payments require the rate change. Before they can make a payment Iraq's currency has to be internationally recognized...

11-25-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan [what ever happened to the white papers and kazemi and the fab4 after he left washington? i thought it was a done deal with the cbi. can someone explain...] The white papers look today to have signs of partially being implemented, which, suggests things are underway, we just are not yet privy to the details. Imo.

11-25-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat NO ONE SHOULD QUESTION THE VALUE OF THE DINAR. But there is a difference between VALUE and RATE. ...Like our president has said many times that currencies are not fairly given RATES to reflect their VALUE. Either they are overly valued or undervalued and the rates do not reflect the TRUE VALUE. He wants a “level playing field”...For Iraq dinar, what we should question is the RATE as it does not reflect the true VALUE of the dinar. It is being artificially suppressed. They do not need all this economic reforms and so on and so forth. Dr. Shabibi, a financial expert who’s opinion I highly respect, was willing to reinstate the currency way back in 2013...So this entire story line of having to do all these reforms can only help Iraq but totally unnecessary in the larger picture. We wait only because of the political stuff going on right now in the US...

11-24-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra As you read about the white papers it really is driving the country to a brand new playing field. And it all starts with changing the rate...based on this white paper that I reviewed today their next step is they have to change the rate to make the rest of the white papers work...

11-24-2020 Intel/Newshound Gurus Frank26, Petra, Militiaman Guru Frank - the white papers have a lot of information in them. Do you agree with me when I say the white papers have the new exchange rate? Guru Militiaman - I would say they have been informed of the new exchange rate. The people who wrote this document I would say they are very aware of it. Guru Petra - It's hard to create a budget, a plan, a roadmap without knowing where you want to end up. So they have to have knowledge of the plan which would include the rate change in developing that plan...they have calculated and recalculated and recalculated to come up with the rate they're going with. And the fact that the financial world markets have agreed to this white paper strategy tells me there is a rate involved...yes, there is knowledge of the rate change...

11-24-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] News out of Iraq is still solid…no money moving yet in Asia, Europe, the Middle East or here yet… [Do you think the RV will happen before 2021?] Yes I do.

11-24-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra I've been so high on this that I have to look down to see heaven. I'm so excited to see what's going on...the white paper detail...it clearly delineates the future for Iraq. And it's that plan that all does not happen without the change in the rate...it's an exciting time for all of us to consider where we're at with this investment. I'm very excited to be where we're at right now from a pure logic perspective...

11-24-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...about 2 months ago Iraq came out telling us that oil above $40 a barrel does cover their government operating expenses...Iraq can actually produce oil for about $10.70 per barrel. That was just 5 years ago. I doubt they're even above $15 at this point. Iraq can literally extract a barrel of oil for $15 a barrel. So anything above $15 is pure cash profit... Article "Brent barrel is at the highest level since March 2020". Brent oil was trading at $46.48. Brent oil is getting positioned to be able to fund Iraq's 2021 budget...

11-24-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...the white papers do have the exchange rate. But there's something else that Guru Walkingstick and I have been saying also has the new rate in it...the 2021 budget...the 2021 budget is mainly for parliament...And the white papers are for the international world. And both of them in my opinion contain the rate...The outside world - international investors - they get to see what the BIS is showing them. And that would be the white papers. The rate I believe is in both of these and they're being shown to the appropriate people...

11-24-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra BIS is the Bank of International Settlement. They're the central bank of all central banks. It is the lead bank in the world. Their responsibility is to distribute the currency rates around the world to all the central banks...they work very tightly with the IMF and the World Bank. They are also involved in investing. I hope you all caught that article from Thursday or Friday highlighting their interest in Iraq. The big question one has to ask is - Why would the BIS be interested in investing in Iraq that is currency under Article 14 because they have not change their currency rate?

11-24-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG ...opinion. Everyone has one. Uhhhhhhh… but did anyone mention to him [Guru Kaperoni] Iraq is in the news DAILY about “converting” to a “market economy” – they want to be included in the world market.

11-24-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "15 countries sign the world's largest trade agreement" Quote: "I am delighted to say that after eight years of hard work, as of today, we have officially reached the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership negotiations with a signature conclusion," said Vietnamese Prime Minister Noyn Chuan Phuc." So, what is the likelihood of the Dong going through a revaluation do to this agreement? Remember it is already trading on FOREX. Pay attention to what is going on and be ready!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's