Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-26-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:29 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-26-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...there is a little bit of a push from within the government for Iraq to do something with their exchange rate. Very interesting. I tried to see if I could get more information - I called around. There's not a whole lot of information about it...

11-26-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...a lot of people are under NDA’s...we do believe that the schedules have been set already for us to go in and start... I have...information that is pointing us to starting right after Thanksgiving which is coming from very strong sources and pointing to Friday... we know that redemption centers staff is off on Thanksgiving Day...

11-26-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...the Trump Train is running out of time, but not out of steam. I'm excited to see what last minute things come out of the current President's office... and I would not be surprised at all to see something major that helps Iraq... would it really surprise you to see one of his last acts as President is something that helps the Iraqis boost the value of their currency? It won't be a surprise to me! The limited time Trump has left in office is actually an exciting factor in the Dinar world. I don't care if you like The Donald or not, you have to at least see the potential there!...GOOOO RRRRRVVVV!!!

11-25-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "Al-Karraji Demands The Central Bank To Adopt A Real Rate Of The Iraqi Dinar".

11-25-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...Huge information came out...the Bank of International Settlement in Switzerland is the hub of central banks...to do a contract with them is very telling for the CBI...they are moving forward to keep going with a plan. It's very amazing progress and all positive news toward our investment ...the BIS is the one that distributes the rate internationally...this is huge by itself...

11-25-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...a couple weeks ago the upper echelon management of the banks in Iraq were invited to the CBI. It is my opinion the CBI talked to them about a date and rate. And also when they will be showing the citizens the new small category notes and rate...the last week or two weeks of this month it will go from the senior management level to the floor managers and then to the tellers...

11-25-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ I am still hearing a lot of chatter about the White Papers and whats in it….I am told the exact rate is not in it. They are wanting at least a $3.22 RI. My Iraqi contacts believe it will all be done over the next 2 weeks.

11-25-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat NO ONE SHOULD QUESTION THE VALUE OF THE DINAR. But there is a difference between VALUE and RATE. ...Like our president has said many times that currencies are not fairly given RATES to reflect their VALUE. Either they are overly valued or undervalued and the rates do not reflect the TRUE VALUE. He wants a “level playing field”...For Iraq dinar, what we should question is the RATE as it does not reflect the true VALUE of the dinar. It is being artificially suppressed. They do not need all this economic reforms and so on and so forth. Dr. Shabibi, a financial expert who’s opinion I highly respect, was willing to reinstate the currency way back in 2013...So this entire story line of having to do all these reforms can only help Iraq but totally unnecessary in the larger picture. We wait only because of the political stuff going on right now in the US...

11-25-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...the IMF for Iraq established these currency auctions to get them over the hump from the 10 year embargo and...another attack on the country n 2003...So now they have gotten so corrupt they can't get off of them. The embargos on Iran and taken this corruption to a new high...But the good news is the new CBI governor along with the new prime minister is going to shut down all this corruption, only the US Treasury is holding up the reinstatement of the dinar, which is needed to facilitate it. The prolonged delay is hurting Iraq as they need this change... but remember this is not as simple or clear as it seems so don’t try to pin point this to one or a couple single events to make it happen...We have insight as to what the plan is and how they are implementing it. The news is still all VERY GOOD and we will see the reinstatement much sooner than many of you think.

11-25-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...there's only one thing on the table that has a direct requirement for the rate change. It's the payments of the reforms. The reform payments require the rate change. Before they can make a payment Iraq's currency has to be internationally recognized...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's