Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-27-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:33 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-27-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 I'm happy. I'm excited...I know I know we've been patient for years but when you see the shore line what's the sense of jumping out of the boat and swimming? Why didn't you jump out of the boat when we were in the middle of the ocean and swim to shore? Be patient. We can see the shoreline. We're about to dock...Iraq is about to enter the international world...

11-27-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "Al-Darraji Demands The Central Bank to Adopt A real Rate of the Iraqi Dinar" ...more dinar rate talk...this has been the cry of the Iraqi government for a while. They want their rate restored at the $3.22 level...I understand what they're saying. They do need a new rate. IMO the rate change should be a pretty beefy one...we definitely need to keep an eye on it...

11-26-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Article: "Al-Darraji Demands The Central Bank To Adopt A real Rate Of The Iraqi Dinar" ...Iraq is putting a decent emphasis on increasing their exchange rate...Here's an article from the 24th on that. Article: "Al-Samarrai Calls For Reforming The Central Bank and Unifying The Exchange Rate" Here's another one...from the 25th...it's really good that they're now putting an emphasis on this...their historical pattern is it takes them 3 to 4 months to get stuff implemented.

11-26-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "DELETING 3 ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY .. PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE IS SUSPENDED AND DETERMINES THE SIZE OF THE COST AND THE ECONOMIC EFFECTS" Quote: "Exiting the financial crisis is not only by deleting zeros from the Iraqi currency because the crisis is mainly economic, indicating that "deleting zeros” from the Iraqi dinar needs to print a new currency." I know for a FACT the new currency is already printed.

11-26-2020 Intel Guru Delta ...This is very important...they told us this one [2021 budget] should have the rate. Before that gets to parliament I think the CBI should make their move because the 2021 budget does have the new rate. You don't want to take that to the parliament because the leak would be all the way out. The CBI and the government IMO they have to raise the rate before that goes to the parliament ...the time frame is around December or early January. This is the best guess scenario...within about 40 days to know exactly what's going on...

11-26-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy ...there is a little bit of a push from within the government for Iraq to do something with their exchange rate. Very interesting. I tried to see if I could get more information - I called around. There's not a whole lot of information about it...

11-26-2020 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...the Trump Train is running out of time, but not out of steam. I'm excited to see what last minute things come out of the current President's office... and I would not be surprised at all to see something major that helps Iraq... would it really surprise you to see one of his last acts as President is something that helps the Iraqis boost the value of their currency? It won't be a surprise to me! The limited time Trump has left in office is actually an exciting factor in the Dinar world. I don't care if you like The Donald or not, you have to at least see the potential there!...GOOOO RRRRRVVVV!!!

11-26-2020 Intel Guru Bruce [via WiserNow] ...a lot of people are under NDA’s...we do believe that the schedules have been set already for us to go in and start... I have...information that is pointing us to starting right after Thanksgiving which is coming from very strong sources and pointing to Friday... we know that redemption centers staff is off on Thanksgiving Day...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's