Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-28-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:31 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

11-28-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...currency auctions are going to stop soon and they are going to issue the newer notes for lower denominations in Iraq. They are more than ready. I have talked to my CBI contact this week and I was told they will have the “green light” very soon. They are making their last preparations.

11-28-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Very interesting big moves happening that definitely will have an effect on the dinar IMO. Article: "Iraq is preparing a plan to join the World Trade Organization in early 2021" ...this is great news...I really want to see this happen for them. Getting them in the World Trade Organization will really help Iraq grow. This effects both the currency and as well as shares on the ISX...I'm encouraged by what I see...this is looking good...

11-27-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy I know a lot of people are talking about the rate change happening in the 2021 budget. There's plenty of reason to think that. That might be possible. But stay grounded. It's not about what they talk about it's what they do...yes, they do want a real rate...and I support that 110%...

11-27-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Iraq is still very confident we will see their new rates within a couple weeks...

11-27-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff Iraq has given you the back wall for the rate change...the end of March in '21. Here's why. Here's how...the reform funding payments, before they can make that payment, they have to change the rate. That's why the reforms have been outstanding for so long... Here's an older article from July of this year "Parliamentary Finance warns against moving towards changing the dinar exchange against the dollar" Quote: "there are possible intentions to change the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar within the expected financial reform law." They're telling you the truth in this article...

11-27-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Where do we stand with the RV right now? ...we have NEVER been in a sweeter spot right now than maybe way back in 2012 when Dr, Shabibi was going to reinstate the dinar. ...I do not think they are going to stop it this time as there is too much as stake and they are giving us way too many signals that they fully intend to do it.

11-27-2020 Intel Guru Delta We don't have much left to find out...but all indications show Iraq is ready to go to the open market economy and go international, accept Article VIII...IOO all that does require a new rate, does require a recognizable tradable currency...very positive news. Very positive information ...within 40 days we are going to see...more and more. You haven't seen nothing yet! We're going to have more and more information especially from the CBI and the progress of the international countries helping Iraq...

11-27-2020 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "Al-Darraji Demands The Central Bank to Adopt A real Rate of the Iraqi Dinar" ...more dinar rate talk...this has been the cry of the Iraqi government for a while. They want their rate restored at the $3.22 level...I understand what they're saying. They do need a new rate. IMO the rate change should be a pretty beefy one...we definitely need to keep an eye on it...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's