Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-23-2020

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:53 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

12-23-2020 Intel Guru Footforward [1450 could mean a rate of 1.45 IQD to the dollar] ...This isn't financial or investment advice, and is my opinion. I expect the rate to be higher.

12-23-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff They claimed they devalued their currency was because the dinar had devalued against the US dollar. Let's look at the truth in this because I'm telling you Iraq's lying to you...they're telling you the dinar against the dollar is 1460 per dollar. Let's look at Forex...It still tells you on Forex - 1190 dinar equal to 1 U.S. dollar...Forex doesn't lie...this is just a further strategy for the [Iraq] government to squeeze the 3 zero notes out of the citizens. That's exactly what this is...

12-22-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 We have a change in the Iraqi dinar but it was a decrease. You took away purchasing power? ...this is a great misdirection. A great head fake...China and Kuwait did the same thing. This is brilliant. Masterful... the exchange rate is going to change again. It's not going to stay at 1450...

12-22-2020 Intel Guru MarkZ ….We did see a rate change in Iraq….an unpegging similar to what we saw in Kuwait. I am very encouraged by this.

12-22-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I see that there is so much concern about the latest news about how the CBI is now setting the old dinar rate of 1190 (about 84 cents) to 1450 (about 69 cents). What is the CBI doing? I know we all expected the program rate to get closer 1.00 from the 84 cents prior to the project to delete the zeros. So, what happened and why is the CBI doing this and doing it now? ...by doing this the CBI is cutting out the spread that is made in the currency auctions and money exchangers. ...by having done this it is hurting the banks and their profit margins and the money laundering going to Iran. Next, it is forcing the banks to invest in other profitable ventures and not get so dependent on the currency auction revenues, which are going to end soon.

12-22-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Next, what was more amazing is at the same time the CBI also announced they are doubling the amount of US dollars for circulation. ...The CBI is using the principle of supply and demand. ...If this works, and it should, the value of dinar will rise against the dollar as the US dollar drops. Remember the dinar is on a de facto peg to the US dollar...In short, the CBI is manipulating the US dollar to get the dinar to rise...The citizens will then want to take the US dollars and exchange them back to dinars since the dinar will be worth more. The CBI is using the speculators of the US dollar to their advantage...This switch back to dinar is going to happen suddenly and without notice much like the devaluation just happened. ...This is when they will issue the lower denominations and the fun begins. It’s all in the timing. Then the fun begins…I feel we will see the rate get better than the 1190 (84 cents) and closer to 1.00. This will happen all of a sudden almost with amazement and shock.

12-22-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 We have a situation where the CBI is coming out and saying we have a new exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar. Don't we have a bunch of articles that said 'we're working very hard to raise the value of the dinar?' Don't we have the IMF that said 'Iraq is going to lift the value of their currency before the end of this fiscal year?' We told you the value of the Iraq dinar was going to go up based on all the articles. These articles are powerful because they come from the horse's mouth not our opinion. So what happened?

12-22-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 ...Back in the 1990's...China takes their newspaper, they take a full page and it was a disclaimer from the Chinese government saying 'We're not going to raise the value of our currency...' Three days later...the IMF announces that the Chinese currency has gone up in value. Kuwait in the late 1990's did the same thing...why did you do what you did? ...Kuwait and China say it's because we're going through a monetary reform with our currency. Iraq is going through the same thing...what they're doing right now is a one time thing. This 1450 is only for a short time.

12-22-2020 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article quote: "...the bank is preparing to launch a package of measures that will achieve a shifting balance in the exchange rate for the year 2021..." They are preparing a package of measures that will balance the 2021 Exchange rate. Well, it will not be a future devalued rate of 1460 be sure, imo!! That is to be challenged, rejected or amended. imo...

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's