Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-11-2021

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:13 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-11-2021 Newshound Guru Jeff Iraq really doesn't have a lot left to do... devaluing the currency was at the request of the World bank and the IMF. It was a preparation step for them to reduce the physical note count in the county of Iraq and they are also injecting US dollars at this time. That way when the rate does change the citizens will have to turn in their US dollars in exchange for dinar. This is just steps for when the rate does change. Right now you are in the season for the rate change...

1-11-2021 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Nearly every single one of my sources are looking for the reset by the 19th….no later than the 19th. They believe it’s now or never...I am hearing this from all over. To expect it sometime in the next 8 days.

1-10-2021 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Parliament opens a "direct channel" with the government to amend the budget" Quote: “especially with regard to the chapters that result in deleting and increasing funds." Well deleting zeros is to increase funds is it not? ...IMO it is...

1-10-2021 Newshound Guru Jeff they already did the first reading of the 2021 budget yesterday -Saturday...

1-10-2021 Newshound Guru Pimpy Article: "For the second day, the dollar continues to decline against the dinar in Baghdad and Erbil" It's not just an IR or RV you should be counting on. There are other things that can happen to help increase the value of the dinar. That doesn't mean an IR or RV is not going to happen. I never said that. I'm saying there are other things that can help the situation out. And one of those things are what? The purchasing power of the US dollar falling. In other words it's losing its value. There are articles galore saying the dollar is taking a hit. It should not be a surprise we are expecting this sucker to take a hit big time...the Iraqi dinar will go up in value against the U.S. dollar...

1-10-2021 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article quote: "She hopes that these procedures will coincide with discussions within the House of Representatives on the budget, and it should be noted that the main policy measures to protect the poor and the vulnerable have been included in the budget and discussed in the minister's statement regarding the budget." To protect the citizens is to delete the zeros!! imo This is HUGE.. Wow.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's