Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-31-2021

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-31-2021

Unread postby Vixen » Mon May 31, 2021 10:50 am

5-31-2021 Intel Guru Frank26 The Marshal Plan is something that is being applied right now to the Iraqi dinar. That’s why it’s pegged to the American dollar…they are going to rebuild themselves economically because they’re about to raise the value going into Article VIII…they have to un-peg themselves from the dollar and stop this 1460…go 1 to 1 with the American dollar. We’re looking for the Iraqi dinar to say goodbye to the American dollar. If you see the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq come out and talk about the [un] pegging of the American dollar to their currency that would be good. If you see that they un-pegged and didn’t tell anybody that would be really good…

5-31-2021 Intel Guru RayRen98 SOME BANK STAFF ARE REPORTING IN TUESDAY AT 6 AM EVEN THOUGH THE BANKS DON’T OFFICIALLY OPEN UNTIL 9 AM. HMMMMMMMMMM?

5-31-2021 Newshound Guru Jeff A lot of the articles coming out are suggesting to us that Iraq still has a ways to go and still has not achieved stability at this time. Article: “The United Nations called on Al-Kazemi to resign” Part of the reason for that is just go back to May 25th…The citizens demonstrated and protested because they don’t have better lives…they don’t have their social services, entitlements. They’re still living the same poor crappy lives. They’re not being taken care of. Going down to their level, Kazemi has not delivered those promises to them…now the U.N. has intervened and they’re asking for Kazemi to resign…

5-30-2021 Intel Guru Frank26 IMO on the 20th of May the Fab 4 finished with the Central Bank of Iraq – the Central Bank of Iraq basically it’s your turn now. That’s extremely close. That is an extremely long accomplishment that has been completed and for the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to actually come out on the 20th and actually say those same words, ‘We have completed.’ What? ‘This, this, this and this.’ And all ‘this this this’ is not for a program rate. Not at all…un-peg. It’s your turn.

5-30-2021 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: “Wisdom suggests that the Minister of Finance will not be questioned for these reasons” There may not be a need to question him if what I see to be a key component of reforms being on the table. The mechanism gets places accordingly, there will be no need to question him. As the ‘mechanism’ fixes the problem…

5-30-2021 Intel/Newshound Guru Holly I have confirmation from sources that have been quiet for sometime that this week is our week! These people are highly credible and I put my trust in them. Those that know me know I err on the side of caution and being conservative in my updates. From what I have heard we are finally there…We are on the cusp of graduation.

5-30-2021 Newshound/Intel Guru Petra their tax revenue people (what we call the IRS) are saying they are to begin implementation of 21% taxes on the income of the citizens. Well they can’t do that at a program rate. There’s no way. That to me goes back to a time issue that there is a time set in stone because they’ll start generating more revenue from the taxes. They are positioned really strong. They just need to get this oil thing straight and then I think we’re off to the races.

5-30-2021 Intel Guru Frank26 IMO that [2021] budget will bring forth the new exchange rate. Whether it’s brought out with the budget or later I don’t know. I don’t care. But it’s impossible for that budget to do what it wants to do at that program rate….

https://iraqidinarchat.net/?p=69497
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's