Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 3-25-12 updated

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 3-25-12 updated

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:19 am

3-25-2012 *Footforward ~The National Conference was done a week and a half ago. Ban Ki-Moon will be in Iraq for the summit. He is to announce the removal of Chapter 7 & yes it is 100% fact that they have to RV before the removal of Chapter 7. Acquired info in the last 72 hours that lets me know we are done. Banks are prepared to see this rate at any time...this is from high up banker professionals. I do expect the RV to come out shortly - NOW. We are just waiting for this to POP!

3-25-2012 *FreewayBill ~based on everything I have heard today, if we are not at the end of this right now, then I know a lot of contacts with a tremendously great talent for misinformation. I do believe that we all will be cashed out before the end of the week and I do believe that there will be people cashing in Monday or Tuesday...Bold statement? I don't think that it is, based on what we know.

3-25-2012 *BGG ~I have to stay with my current thoughts...particularly as it comes from highly credible sources...not BS artists. No real update to our earlier info. This has been my statement since Tuesday - anytime thru Sunday...or a day or two afterwards. Still moving right along...no changes.

3-25-2012 *Blaino ~I have spoken to...all M.E. contacts and sources...we have NO indications that ANYTHING IS OFF TRACK! We therefore remain optomistic and are MAINTAINING a POSITIVE EXPECTANCY! Shabibi...will release and or launch the RV at a time of his choosing.

3-25-2012 *Jonnywg ~WE STILL FEEL CASH INS WILL START TOMORROW BUT WITH UP TO 10 MILLION AMERICANS DESCENDING ON BANKS THEY NEED A PLAN...NOTHING IS OFFICIAL YET. YOU WILL CASH IN BASED ON AMOUNT YOU HOLD...BUT ALL WILL GET A CHANCE AT THE RATE...YOU MUST BE QUICK. RV SHOULD BE TODAY, CASHING IN TOMORROW BUT SHOULD SHOW SOMEWHERE BEFORE BANKS OPEN TOMORROW.

3-25-2012 *Poppy3 ~i just got one of the very important... awesome...calls i have been hoping for. This source is in the thick of the meetings in Iraq and he for the first time called himself to inform me agreements where made today that allows the rv and a couple other things to happen prior to the summit...again prior to the summit. He has never called the rv before and i personally have complete confidence in his statement. There is only one possible blowup that could take place that could prevent this happening and if it does it could be a long time later. Hang on friends the ride is coming to a screaching halt.

3-25-2012 *Jonnywg ~WE ARE IN THE RIGHT TIME, THE RIGHT PLACE AND HAVE THE RIGHT TICKET. I TRULY FEEL WE ARE AT THE FINISH LINE...HOPE IRAQ MAKES AN ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY.

3-25-2012 *BellaGrits ~All the news is great...absolutley nothing negative...things seems to be coming together (and have been for several days. IMO, we have a great day to look forward to and certainly an incredible week.

3-25-2012 *SWFloridaGuru ~There are so many angles to this we could never imagine. It's very difficult for us to look at everything that is happening in the M.E. and the global financial crisis objectively and not make everything dinar related. It's also hard to know what the last piece of the puzzle is when we're missing half the pieces. We do know though that real progress is being made and hope to see a higher exchange rate soon.

3-25-2012 *Hammerman ~WELL NO NEWS IS GOLDEN...ALL ON TRACK...ALL IN PLAY...alot of rumors saying cash in tomorow, rumors there is no proof of it...although all 5 ust peeps i speak with have called today...they all say rate show tomorow, 4 to 5 days before we get in the bank...take this as rumors...forgot rate climbing, bigger rumor. when shabbie is ready the rate will show.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's