Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 4-2-12 UPDATED

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 4-2-12 UPDATED

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:51 pm

4-2-2012 *Doc ~We continue to remind all that events by themselves do not trigger the RV such as the budget, Summit, April 1, National Meeting, etc. When Shabibi has everything in place he deems necessary it will happen. We know now the debt reconciliation laws are in place and the budget has been sent to the gazette for publication. Our opinion is we need to see Ebril fully implemented, GOI fully seated and possibly chapter 7 release based on public statements by GOI and CBI personnel before the RV will happen.

4-2-2012 *Bluwolf ~I AM JUST WAITING FOR THE PHONE CALL...5 MINUTES AFTER IT RV'S I WILL GET THE OFFICIAL CALL FROM THE BANK...ALL IS LOOKING GOOD...SO WE WAIT...THE RATE SHALL BE VERY HIGH...[how do you know the rate will be high]. I HAVE FLYS ON ALL WALLS.

4-2-2012 *Jonnywg ~We gather here again today awaiting the public showing of the rv. We know that the powers to be are trying to process it... Timing is everything and we are the professional waiters.

4-2-2012 *Cap1 ~BIGGEST THING THIS MORNING IS THE U. S. BANKS HAVE NOT UPDATED THIS MORNING AT 8 AM. THIS IS HUGE! THE KURDS HAVE SUSPENDED OIL SALES BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT GETTING PAID. THIS WILL PUT TREMENDOUS PRESSURE ON THE PTB TO GET THIS COMPLETED. I AM HEARING THAT TECHNICAL PROBLEMS ARE REARING ITS HEAD IN THE PUSH TO GET THIS THRU... ALL OF THE PAPERWORK IS COMPLETED...MANY ARE LOOKING AT THE 2 PM ALIGHNMENT...AND MANY ARE SAYING IT'S STILL GOING DOWN TODAY.

4-2-2012 *Enorrste ~While we have...articles that indicate that the process is not yet complete, it is clear that international banking can take place immediately after the RV, if only for a few hours a day. I believe the international banks will be chafing at the bit to open offices in Iraq immediately post-RV. In doing so, Iraq could catch up quickly in terms of Basel compliance and the ability to handle investors worldwide.

4-2-2012 *Cap1 ~i heard that moon signed off on the chapter 7 paperwork yesterday...you have to have an rv in process for that to happen. SO, EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE LINING UP. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

4-2-2012 *DinarWishes ~LOTS OF THINGS HAVE TRANSPIRED THIS PAST WEEK AND WE ARE NOT WHERE WE USED TO BE!!! THE SUMMIT WAS JUST A PART OF WHAT HAPPNED!!! I AM HOPEFULL FOR THIS WEEK AND I AM PRAYING IT IS OVER!!! ONLY TIME WILL TELL!!! WE ARE ALMOST HOME!!!

4-2-2012 *Cap1 ~EVERYONE'S EXCITED! GAUNTLET'S WERE THROWN DOWN TONIGHT...BIG BOYS ARE LOOKING FOR IT TO HAPPEN TONIGHT. UN MUST PRODUCE FINAL CHAPTER 7 PAPERS IN THE MORNING...WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN RV...THE RATE IS STILL HIGH...ALL BANKS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED...EXPECT THE EXPECTED!! PREPARE TO EXECUTE YOUR PLAN.

4-2-2012 *Hammerman ~IMF AND THE UN HAVE LEFT IRAQ...ALL IS GOOD FINALIZED. RUMOR IS THEY SHOULD IMPLEMENT ERBIL AND HCL ON THE 5TH ALONG WITH SOME CH7 STUFF... STILL NO UPDATES FROM THE BANKERS ON THE VND. UST IMF AN CHINA ARE SAYING RV WITHIN 36 HOURS AS IF 10 MIN AGO.

4-2-2012 *Randy Koonce ~So, do we look for the RV? No we look for the Ministers and the GOI. Ban Ki Moon, from the UN, did not go to the Arab Summit to release Iraq from Chapter 7. He went on behalf of another country trying to expose the fact that Maliki Lied on Documents..."and by lying...all things were signed and promised to be done before the Arab Summit." The only reason they were not done is Maliki wanted to go to the Summit with total control of Iraq. This has back fired on him and now he is facing the wrath of the Kurds which started today...they have quit sending oil. This is a very great sign So do not expect anything until the 5th. It can happen at anytime, but do not expect until the 5th. If there is no GOI, then we will have to see what is happening at that time.

4-2-2012 *Doc ~Maliki is quoted as saying the National Meeting on April 5 will be to "resolve outstanding issue among the political blocs". We know the greatest issue with the Kurds is the implementation of the Erbil agreement including HCl. Maliki is also quoted as saying the issues with Kuwait are resolved and he expects chapter 7 release shortly. Moon of the UN stated at the summit that chapter 7 release was mainly contingent on resolving the issues with Kuwait. We just need to remember Moon can not by himself release Iraq. The UNSC has to do that.

4-2-2012 *Enorrste ~We...have the clear statement from the CBI that the process of “removing the three zeros” is essentially completed inside Iraq. In addition we have clear statements that the plan will be implemented in 3 phases, the first of which is now completed (removing the 3 zeros, plus education of the people). The second phase is the first RV at around $1. This will allow an easier transition for the people in terms of conversion as well as create an atmosphere for de-dollarization of the country as the rate gradually rises over the next several months (this is also stated clearly in articles).

4-2-2012 *Fresh !I think they are going to gradually increase the rate and they've already shown they can do that from the change to 1166 from 1170... IMO. I have people telling me if it doesn't happen TODAY it's not happening for awhile...this is mainly about the CBI, UN and Parliament at this point...I don't think any one person needs to be in a certain room to kick start this massive global event.

4-2-2012 *Bulldog75 ~we are simply waiting on the banks to drop the new rates to the front screens. As of 12noon est: all bank rates front screens are normal. 'back screens are fluctuating with temp placeholder rates which have no effect on the rv rates'. The iraq budget is published; the ch7 and rv is in process. Rates should be high. Dong is in package. !!! just in: may have new iraq prime minister! Kurds have stopped selling oil as april 1. Best forthcoming 'window' is now 2pm.cst today thru midnight tomorrow, tuesday but this can happen any hour.

4-2-2012 *Poppy3 ~DR Shabibi was looking for confirmation of stability for the goi and country to become politically stable for the future. He is just now startng to see movement in that direction. I think now with the budget published, the erbil will follow and hcl and i expect all this on or before this next national conference.

4-2-2012 *Randy Koonce ~Iraq did not have the money to do the Arab Summit so they just stayed at the airport for all the meetings. They did move some of the meetings to the green zone, all of which the United States provided the security...The two biggest countries did not really participate in the Summit. And, by everyone's standard, other than Maliki's own group, was the biggest bust there could be. Saudi Arabia did not go because Iraq has not lived up to the agreements that Maliki signed off on. That is...showing the Government and letting the money RV. DO NOT WORRY there is still pressure on Maliki to finish at the National Conference on April 5th. which is when they promised to show the Ministers and the Strategic Council.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's