Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 4-6-12 updated

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 4-6-12 updated

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:17 am

4-6-2012 *Bluwolf ~525 IS NOT A RATE AT ALL, THAT IT IS EITHER A SWIFT OR A MT OR A CURRENCY CODE BUT IT IS NOT A RATE, THE RATES THAT YOU WILL SEE WILL BE OF DOUBLE DIGITS AND VERY HIGH... ALL RATES ARE TO BE LOCKED IN AT 10:15 PM PST TODAY FOR SURE...NOTHING IS HOLDING IT AND NOTHING WILL.

4-6-2012 *Doc ~We have reviewed several more articles which stated the goal was to have the dinar "...level to the dollar." Again this would indicate a 1 to 1 exchange rate and not the $3+ and certainly not the $5+ some are reporting. The articles continue to suggest an initial lower rate and then a progression to the $1 goal. Some suggest this is a smoke screen and that could be the case, however, this is what is being reported out of Iraq currently.

4-6-2012 *8Ball ~I saw a news article today quoting Talabani as saying the NC had to be postponed...Maybe they lied…. and the National Convention took place...you know how politicians sometimes aren’t clear on the truth, well the currency auction shows a change is in place, cabinet cancelled a holiday...the end of the week shouldn’t be low in cash and the volume of sales is also low...we have the Budget being released to the gazette on April 19th. April 9th holiday is cancelled...that leaves 10 days. On January 17th the rate was changed from 1170 to 1166. Three months puts us at April 17th two days before the budget release...The Shabibi plan maybe 3 months long.

4-6-2012 *Bulldog 75 ~WE ARE IN THE RV PROCESS. NO ONE KNOWS THE : RATE, DATE, TIME. THE RATE CAN BE CHANGED NEAR THE LAST MOMENTS BEFORE ITS OFFICIALLY POSTED. THE IQD AND DONG ARE VERY STRONG & WILL BE TOGETHER IN THE FIRST BASKET. THIS SHOULD BE A GLORIOUS EASTER WEEK-END.

4-6-2012 *Bluwolf ~ALL IS DONE...JUST WANT YOU ALL TO REALIZE THAT YOU WILL BE DECLARED MILLONAIRES WITHIN HOURS.

4-6-2012 *Guru Doc ~Several articles have reported the budget has been published in the gazette. Several sites had argued the RV must occur prior to this because the RV is contained in the budget...we disagreed with that premiss and the fact that the budget has been published and the RV has not been announced would indicate our position was correct. The RV is not interwoven in the budget. However, we do believe there is a second budget waiting to be revealed as the RV occurs.

4-6-2012 *Enorrste ~[Shabibi] must act if he wants to stay on plan for a gradual growth in IQD value from $1 upward as September approaches. Time is against him, and he will be forced to pull the trigger EVEN IF THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT FORMED. The FORMATION OF THE GOVERNMENT is the first key. Failing in that, the second key is TIME. Either way, I see the end of April as Shabibi’s “last stand” before pulling the trigger. Of course I could be wrong.

4-6-2012 Intel Guru Poppy3 it is now just a matter of timing in their planned process of handling maliki. The rv should follow very quickly following the decisions on controling him wether they no confidence him , remove him, negociate a deal with him or what ever to circumvent his power. It should be good and when they stat [start?] i expect it to be swift.

4-6-2012 *Doc ~the National Meeting did not and is not currently happening. An article from yesterday said Talabani urged the preparatory committee for the holding the National Meeting to “intensify its efforts and reach understandings in order to set a new date for holding the meeting soon.” Several other quotes from other officials basically said the same thing. What we do know is the Preparatory Committee is "being strongly urged" to find common ground so all parties will be at the meeting. We reported earlier we were very skeptical as to this meeting being held due to delay tactics by Maliki...this too is a pawn in his ultimate goal of chapter 7 release...the Kurds have signaled their willingness to continue the talks by pumping oil once again.

4-6-2012 *BWM ~CONFERENCE WAS NOT POSTPONED...IT WENT WELL...PERIOD...MORE INFORMATION COMES EACH DAY TO PROVE THE LONGER THIS TAKES THE MORE ISSUES THAT CONTINUE TO BE ADDED... I HAVE BEEN TOLD (FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH) A DATE THAT IT CANNOT GO PAST AND IT'S NOT IN 2013...WHEN THE "BUTTON" IS PUSHED IT WILL BE INSTANTANEOUS... FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD IT WILL BE WORLDWIDE WITHIN SECONDS... EVERYWHERE, EVERY BANK, EVERY WHERE!!!

4-6-2012 *Cap1 ~it's been a long journey...many ups and downs...frustrations to the extreme but all is over with based on what i've heard today [Thursday]...you may be at the bank tomorrow [Friday]. Depends on when the rate shows live. It has been released...probably monday is more in line, but hey, if it's monday. So what. At least we have an rv when the rate shows.

4-6-2012 *BGG ~The NC meeting sounds like it was postponed...I will give you a bit of a rumor (no way to prove or disprove) - I heard the NC meeting actually happened several days ago and all we're really waiting on is the final announcement of the 3 Ministers, the Erbil (NCSP) and implementation of article 140.

4-6-2012 *Poppy3 ~I...am going to reserve my opinion on whether they have had a n/c [National Conference] or not...we have other posts stating they had meeting most of the day then had another called evening meeting tonight [Thursday]. I think a much more factual information will be known friday mid morning.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's