Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 4-18-12

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 4-18-12

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:16 am

4-18-2012 *Cap1 ~THE IMPORTANCE HERE IS FOR EVERYONE TO BE ACUTELY AWARE THAT CIRCUMSTANCES, SITUATIONS AND DETAILS ENCOMPASSING THIS FINALE' IS SIMPLY ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF SHOWING. ALL PROBLEMS SOLVED TODAY. JUST BE READY. IT'S TIME.

4-18-2012 *Doc ~The smoke in the Shabibi/Maliki sage appears to be clearing. There are numerous articles which quote the CBI law and it is clear to us that Maliki's claim has no bearing. The interesting part is that the CBI has tried to engage the GOI in the delete the zeros project without success. A news release from yesterday shed light on the situation when it revealed a joint committee would be formed between between the CBI and Finance Committee to manage the issues associated with the currency. While we maintain Shabibi does not need further permission from the GOI to implement currency reform he has been attempting to engage them all along. Hopefully this committee will move things along.

4-18-2012 *BWM ~I have nothing "negative" today... just some things that we are trying to track down on where some folks are and what relation those may have on the process and where we are... nothing says at this point it can't still happen at any time going forward IMO.

4-18-2012 *Jonnywg ~UST IS BUSY BUSY BUSY AND RESULTS ARE EXPECTED SOON...BIS AND IMF SAY ALL IS WELL AND THE RV IS STILL LIVE.

4-18-2012 *Bulldog75 ~WE SIMPLY ARE AWAITING THE RATES TO FORWARD TO THE FRONT SCREENS. THE RV IS IN PROCESS. OUR TIME IS NIGH. WE WAIT AND KNOW...THAT THIS RV IS "INEVITABLE". THE RATES ARE HIGH. PLEASE STAY...READY.

4-18-2012 *Cap1 ~GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!! BIG BANKS WERE IN MEETINGS THIS MORNING TO FINALIZE LOGISTICS...FOR THE RELEASE. I WAS TOLD THAT... OTHER COUNTRIES MAY HAVE RV'D AND ARE HOLDING THEIR RELEASE UNTIL THE IQD IS RELEASED. IT'S TIME TO BE PREPARED TO MOVE AT A MOMENTS NOTICE WHEN THE RATE GOES LIVE. I WISH I COULD SHARE ALL OF THE POSITIVE INFORMATION I'M GETTING WITH YOU RIGHT NOW, BUT CAN'T DUE TO SECURITY ISSUES. WE'VE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE BEFORE...EVER!

4-18-2012 *Bluwolf ~everything is looking sharp right now...we are waiting for that elusive phone call, once i get it, i will inform...value will be high on both currencies.

4-18-2012 *Doc ~We continue to look for signs, chapter 7 and Ebril is progressing. News from yesterday is quoted as "... end of this month, the politicians that the next joint meeting between both sides is important and will terminate outstanding paving the way to eject Iraq from pain of Chapter VII." This is in reference to the next Iraq/Kuwait meeting and clear says it is at end of April. From this we conclude the most likely timing for chapter 7 release is June at the next UNSC meeting. Any reports that chapter 7 is currently done is obviously false.]

4-18-2012 *FreewayBill ~I am still...waiting for this thing to pop any minute IMO...This BS of people posting that in their opinion, that we are not going to see this for some time tells me that they have no credible evidence to support their "opinion".

4-18-2012 *Cap1 ~THIS THING KEEPS GETTING PUSHED BACK FOR GOOD REASONS AND BAD. I BELIEVE THE BAD REASONS ARE DONE FOR. JUST LOGISTICAL ISSUES NOW. IT COULD HAPPEN IN 10 MINUTES IF THE GUYS IN CHARGE WANT IT TO HAPPEN. REAL SIMPLE. SERIOUSLY, WE'RE AT THE VERY END. THE ONLY THING LEFT IS FOR THE LIVE RATE TO SHOW.

4-18-2012 *Jonnywg ~the RV world is in overdrive and although much has been expected for the past few days nothing has happened and we are told that nothing will happen today...our lockdown friends are still in lockdown and they will come out with an RV, we hope this is tomorrow.

4-18-2012 *FreewayBill ~Very SUNNY with no Overcast and Good Chance for a Blessing! The Report Service is advising all dinar holders to secure where your dinar is and stack it in your briefcase prepared for the time when you will go and exchange it for different colored currency. The SUNNY weather should continue through the balance of today and could last until the wee hours of the morning. This is a watch and means that even though nobody can acurately predict the weather, one could take the existing conditions reported and make a case that this report makes sense.

4-18-2012 *BellaGrits ~Things appear to be taking shape as we approach the final stages of this crazy RV ride...we have been made aware via intel one of our agencies has continued to stay in Lockdown and will remain there until the reval is complete.

4-18-2012 *BWM ~it looks as tho many issues are settled and it has come down to a LOT of expectations... no real "delays" or "issues" seem to be standing in the way of this so we just wait to see a final rate.

4-18-2012 *Bluwolf ~ENJOY YOURSELVES TONIGHT FOR THERE IS ALOT OF WORK TO DO IN THE MORNING...HAVE YOUR BAGGAGE BY THE DOOR, WHICH ONLY MEANS WE ARE THERE, WE ARE CLOSE.

4-18-2012 *Doc ~As for Ebril as news release yesterday stated "... The Alliance will meet today, Wednesday, and the presence of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, to discuss all outstanding issues in the political arena as well as preparing for the meeting of the National." We learn from this that the National Meeting has not occurred and Ebril is not done. The main emphasis on this meeting is to hammer out Ebril. We conclude that any reports of Ebril being done as false too.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's