Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 4-20-12 UPDATED

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 4-20-12 UPDATED

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:55 am

4-20-2012 *Russell from Oz ~THE FACT IS THIS... Shabibi doesn’t care how many Dinars are held outside Iraq, because he has stated several times that those dinars will be held as “Foreign Currency Reserves” in those outside countries. They are basically an investment in the growth of the country that issued that currency...this has allowed the USA to print massive amounts of dollars that will NEVER be cashed in. These countries holding US$ in foreign reserve accounts CAN’T EVER cash them in for their own currency, because if they do it will collapse the US$ and the worlds currency system TOTALLY. (yup, the worlds monetary system is just a house of cards, whether you like it or not... and it always has been).

4-20-2012 *Bulldog75 ~the forex of usd/iqd has begun to slide 1.9%. It is now at 1139 and trending down. This may continue gradually or simply in the blink of an eye pop dramatically down. We simply wait for this to develop. The trend is our friend. All news is good. This should be a day to remember according to sources and imho.

4-20-2012 *Cap1 ~WE HAVE...RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RATE IS LOCKED ON THE FOREX TO BEGIN TRADING...FRIDAY. IT'S LOCKED ON THE BANK FOREX SCREENS. RATE IS HIGH FROM WHAT I HEAR. WE'RE EXPECTING IT AT ANYTIME.

4-20-2012 *Bulldog75 ~I WOULD BE SHOWERED AND READY IN MORN. DO NOT CALL BANKS PLS...NO BANK PHONES OR VISITS TIL THE RATE POSTS...RATES WILL BE POSTED IN SOME FORM OR FASHION AS THIS SCENARIO COMES TO FRUITION. ONE INNING AT A TIME. WE ARE GOOD TO GO.

4-20-2012 *Poppy3 ~finally did get a call from a source...They...reported to me that yes there were TV address tonight and this afternoon about the rate change of the dinar and they were asking and telling the iraq public to exchange their USD'S FOR Dinar and that the dinar would be more valuable and give them more purchase power. It is still very possible but I am afraid that they may have mis interpredid what the TV announcement was. I promise to have some facts tomorrow by 2pm . If it was real we will get the facts by then.

4-20-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~As everyone has probably figured out by now there is no in-country RV once again. There is no way in this day in age where information travels so fast, that the IMF and World Bank would allow Iraq to raise their exchange rate in-country only, giving the entire world a heads up. When the CBI releases an adjusted rate per the IMF and World Bank's approval and instruction it will be sent to the BIS. From there the IQD either alone or together with a small basket of currencies will be released and sent to all central banks around the world. It won't go country to country or East to West. Whether a bank is open or closed it will be sitting in their system and adjusted right along with the rest of the world to prevent massive runs on currency and for many other obvious reasons.

4-20-2012 *Russell from Oz ~OK...why has Shabibi been printing and allowing Dinars to flow out of his country? Shabibi has stated MORE THAN ONCE that the Dinars outside Iraq will REMAIN as Foreign Reserves in the countries that hold them...THAT MEANS that THESE dinars we and our treasuries hold WON’T EVER be going back to Iraq...Shabibi doesn’t have to worry about them or their perceived effect on his money supply. The simple fact is Shabibi and Iraq only have to fund a revaluation WITHIN Iraq...and at a RV rate of 1000:1 they only need the equivalent of about 60 billion USD worth (which they already have in foreign reserves of USrsquo;s).

4-20-2012 *Footforward ~im told this should show up today...im shocked we havent seen this already...so im expecting this to show any time...my hunch would be later in the day personally. ive been told that no one would be cashing in same day as the rv happened...that there would be at least 24 hours between RV and anyone cashing in. i cant see any situation in which we would cash out earlier then monday.

4-20-2012 *BellaGrits ~the reports are looking great...we hope we are nearing an end....many great calls today, all good news...absolutely nothing negative.

4-20-2012 *Jonnywg ~i have just received a bank screen that shows a buy and sell price. This is not at the currency level but is live. It is not at any banks teller screen...SO DO NOT CALL THE BANKS...THIS MEANS WE MAY BE JUST A FEW HOURS AWAY FROM A LIVE RATE. this is the first time it has shown at this level...this is from a regional bank and we have contacted all of the big 4 and 5th/3rd who do not show a rate yet...they will contact me as it progresses...there is no reason to think this is a test...by 5pm est it should develop one way or the other and i will advise all

4-20-2012 *Doc ~We are well aware of the rumors and can assure everyone there has been NO IN COUNTRY RV. This is verified by sources in Iraq and the CBI who is still selling USD for 1166 dinar. The TV reports are dealing with the recent slide of the dinar from 1166 to a reported 1300 street value. We caution all to remember these rumors heat up going into the week end. They are called rumors for a reason chapter 7 release and possibly no Erbil then no RV. Continue to look for these issue to be resolved. We report, you decide.

4-20-2012 *Bulldog75 ~AS WE ALL COME ON BOARD DURING THE DAY: "THIS IS UNPREDICTABLE AS TO ANY EXACT TIMING. WE COULD SEE THIS ANY MINUTE OR EVEN LATER IN THE DAY OR NIGHT. I AM DRESSED AND READY.

4-20-2012 *Doc ~Looking at reality the good news is the next joint Iraq/Kuwait meeting has been set for April 23. This is great news in that these meeting are focused on resolving any lingering Iraq/Kuwait issues which will lead to chapter 7 release. We are hopeful great progress will be made. Remember Kuwait has committed to recommending chapter 7 release with resolution of the remaining issues. We continue with our opinion which is no chapter 7 release and possibly no Erbil then no RV. Continue to look for these issue to be resolved. We report, you decide.

4-20-2012 ~Cap1 just received a call that the ptb are trying to make it happen right now! I did also hear that some of the banks will be staying open after hours when this hits...all we can do is wait.

4-20-2012 *Russell from Oz ~the fact is Iraq doesn’t need to find trillions of dollars to revalue their currency because they don’t have to cash us out...our central banks are going to do that, not Iraq. When we cash out, our dinars will go to our various countries central banks (the FED in America’s case for example) or to our treasuries. Our countries will issue to our bank accounts a digital equivalent in local currency to what we cash in. Our Dinars will then go and be held in Foreign reserves in our countries. In doing so our countries will increase money supply in our countries which will be a MASSIVE STIMULUS to our economies (we will buy new homes, cars and all sorts of do-dads from China)...some of us will probably even invest part of our newfound wealth back into Iraq.

4-20-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~According to our sources in the IMF and CBI, steps are being taken in preparation for this event but that's all we know. Today the Kurdistan Alliance, Allawi and the Iraqi List, agreed attend the national conference to discuss how to implement the Erbil power sharing agreement. Two weeks ago Allawi and the List boycotted the meeting until a resolution could be found on Erbil and the Amnesty law. Maliki will attend a meeting Saturday night to discuss the agenda and topics of the upcoming national meeting. Also, Bloomberg has just reported that Iraq is looking to become the world leader in OPEC and is now listed as one of the top countries with lucrative oil reserves, boasting 143 billion barrels plus potential reserves of around 214 billion barrels. Iraq is one of the wealthiest countries in the world and soon they will have a currency that reflects that.

4-20-2012 *Freeway Bill ~Well, yesterday we went from Any minute to problem in the mechanism, to back on again. We went from Lockdown at UST to no Lockdown at UST to Lockdown at UST. We have heard rates that are all over the spectrum. We all have great sources...Guess what? Sometimes, and in the case of the three letter agency sources...sources feed misinformation a lot of the time. I believe we are so very close and it literally could pop at any time. IT WILL HAPPEN and it MUST Happen soon! So, is today the day? I certainly hope so!

4-20-2012 *BellaGrits ~It's been an extremely encouraging afternoon...everyone is hoping we will see this soon (is that an understatement?)...we have had some great phone calls...I will say the big SMOKE I got yesterday wasn't SMOKE after all...but all is well.

4-20-2012 *Jonnywg ~WELL IT IS PAST 5 EST AND WE HAVE NO MOVEMENT YET...THESE GUYS NEVER WORK TO SCHEDULE...WE WERE TOLD THAT THIS IS THE TIME THAT WE WOULD SEE RESULTS...WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO WAIT IT OUT...THERE ARE NO NAYSAYERS SO WE CAN JUST HANG IN A WHILE...WE HOPE TO GET RESULTS
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's