Follow us! Follow us!

Misc Guru's 10-8-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc Guru's 10-8-11

Unread postby admin » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:39 am

10-8-2011- Jonnywg the 72 hour window expired at 3pm. the powers behind the rv decided to continue and extended the trilateral agreement to monday. i can tell you right now that the codes are still active at 2 major banks.

10-7-2011- Checkmate Banks have been notified, rate is higher than $3.22.

10-7-2011- TonyTNT Should see it later tonight, but before Monday. Some things were acomplished last night, no bad news at this moment, everything positive and in progress. The rates we are seeing are above $3. East coast seeing some things, West coast is not. The code is proven true, there is a time limit to it, it is irreversible, things are getting done. This is a great day.

10-7-2011- Bear5642 LETS CLEAR THE AIR...WE FEEL, THATS OKIE, SCOTTIG AND MYSELF, THAT THE END OF THIS RIDE WILL BE AROUND NOVEMBER 31ST. [31st ???] THIS IS A LOT BETTER THAN SAYING IT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW AND IT DOESNT BUT WE WE'VE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH THAT FOR A LONG TIME. THINGS ARE LOOKING UP IN IRAQ AS WE SPEAK AND THE SITUATION IS GETTING BETTER NOT WORSE. I CANNOT DISCLOSE MY SOURCE AND BE MORE SPECIFIC WITHOUT GETTING SOME ONE HURT NOW THATS IT, TAKE OR LEAVE IT.

10-7-2011- Bear5642 IVE ALREADY TOLD YOU IT WILL NOT HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND NUFF SAID. JUST RELAX FOLKS YOUR INVESTMENT IS SOLID NO WORRIES. US IS OUT OF IT AS OF AUGUST 2011. WE ARE BEING SAFE AND SAYING NOVEMBER 31ST 2011.[31st ???]

10-7-2011- Okie_Oil_Man YOU GUYS ARE ALL MAKING MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING WHEN YOU ALL GET [excited] ABOUT BANK CODING. IT IS SIMPLY PEOPLE MIS-UNDERSTANDING THINGS AND TRYING TO INTERPRETATE THINGS THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. NOTHING IS GOING ON PRESENTLY. WE HAVE A VERY SHORT TIME TO RECEIVE OUR BLESSING.
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's