Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-4-12

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-4-12

Unread postby Vixen » Fri May 04, 2012 4:11 pm

5-4-2012 *Duckyboy ~There is a ton of information coming out about Maliki, Talibani, Erbil...if Maliki does not pull any last minute quick changes, it looks as though Erbil may finally be implemented. Erbil and the ministers are tied together, may be not by law, but Erbil is power-sharing and the missing ministers are part of the power...our belief [is] that this is the last issue that needs to be resolved before the RV can be released. We are looking at a very good window for the RV to take place. Maliki has about 10 more days before some action may (that MAY) be taken against him...if a no confidence vote is taken, this will just prolong the RV. The Tariffs will begin on June 1st. These new tariffs will inflate the costs of most goods in Iraq to over 10% (my guess). Given this and the fact that the dollar is stronger on the streets of Iraq, the cost of most goods will skyrocket. Shabibi does not want inflation of any kind. Remember, the GOI could postpone these tariffs, again, but there has been very little chatter in the press about any postponement.

5-4-2012 *Hammerman ~ALL OF THE BANKS ARE LOCKED OUT OF THERE CURRENCY SCREEN, CHANGED USER IDS, CHANGED PASSWORDS, HMMM SOMETHING A BREW. THEN SCREEN CAME BACK AS NORMAL 5 MIN THEN WENT BLACK, ONLY 2 REASON FOR THIS, FOREX UPDATING WITH WARNING THE BANKS WHICH HAS NEVER HAPPENED EVER OR A COMPLETE CURRENCY RE ALINEMENT WHICH MEANS RV, SO LOOKING REAL GOOD.

5-4-2012 *Blaino ~HERE IS WHAT WE HAVE: CURRENCY SCREENS ARE LOCKED DOWN AND SYSTEM IS IN A "DIAGNOSTIC" MODE (READ THAT AS 'UPDATE'!!!) THERE IS ONLY A SMALL NUMBER OF...REASONS WHY THIS...IS HAPPENING! THE FIRST WOULD BE A WHOLE NEW "FRONT END" ON THE FOREX, NOT LIKELY, THE NEXT IS A SIGNIFICANT CURRENCY UPDATE (READ THAT AS 'MASSIVE') THAT IS TOO LARGE SCALE FOR A SIMPLE NEW RATE DROP IN. TOO MANY COUNTRIES, TOO MANY CURRENCIES AND ALL THE INTERRELATED CROSS TIED EXTRAPOLATIONS THAT WOULD ACCOMPANY SUCH A THING REQUIRE A SYSTEM WIDE RE-BOOT, WHICH WE ARE SEEING NOW! THIS "COULD" BE A SOFTWARE CHANGE OVER TOO, BUT THAT WOULD BE TO PREPARE FOR ...OUR DEAL! SO, IMHO, IT'S ALL GOOD FROM HERE.

5-4-2012 *DinarWishes ~Nothing is holding this up as all systems have been tested on a MAJOR front and all issues resulting out of that test have been fixed. Some say today and others next week...My only comment is that with everything that is being said it Looks Great for an Any Minute to a Few Days...Time is on our side as many things are Lining up for this to become a reality soon.

5-4-2012 *Okie_Oil_Man & Bulldog75 ~MOST RV'S HAVE OCCURED ON FRIDAY. THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE ARE AWARE OF THAT IS HOLDING THIS BACK. WE SIMPLY AWAIT FOR RATES TO DROP TO FRONT SCREENS. EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT.

5-4-2012 *Bear5642 ~JUST GOT THE CALL THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN and he will not tell me when they will activate...said he will call me later and forex is doing all currencies as we speak.

5-4-2012 *Doc ~We really love the following which directly challenges Maliki "The INA received the letter resulted from Erbil meeting which obliges the government to adhere to its items within fifteen days otherwise the confidence will be withdrawn from it.” And we really like Miliki's response. Samarrai is quoted as saying ".. that Maliki will go along with the paragraphs of the pentalateral meeting held in Arbil last week and will reach understandings with all political blocs to resolve outstanding problems...". We can only hope Maliki will follow through this time. If so we see Ebril resolved and then chapter 7 release by mid June when the UNSC meets. June is shaping up to be a potentially very interesting month. We report, you decide.

5-4-2012 *Bear5642 ~SOME OF MY PEOPLE ARE SAYING NEXT WEEK AND...THIS GUY WHO CONTACTED US THIS MORNING SAID THE THING YOU ALL HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN...NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN BUT MY HONEST OPINION IS THE WRITING IS NOW ON THE WALL AND EVERYTHING IS LINING UP.

5-4-2012 *Jonnywg ~The banks worked overtime with processing and we are in the right place for the event to happen...I expect that we are finished and awaiting release or almost finished...we will get you the facts as it happens

5-4-2012 *BellaGrits ~things are still moving forward...not allowed to comment much...no person has cashed out...no deals have been made...Will bring news in as the day progresses.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's