Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-7-12

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-7-12

Unread postby Vixen » Mon May 07, 2012 9:49 am

5-7-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~The current rate of the IQD was never designed to be a permanent fixture. It's simply a place holder, an imposed, artificial rate that has never represented the countries genuine standing in the world. Iraq truly is a gold mine and we expect to see our suspicions confirmed very soon. The recent pressure on Maliki, upcoming National Meeting and a fully implemented Erbil agreement may be just what the Dr. (Shabibi) ordered.

5-7-2012 *Poppy3 ~no less than 5 articles yesterday and today about raising the value of the dinar and the rate is yet to be determined by the cbi. It is very exciting that the talks are rapid and very direct. The sources say this is our week and i believe them and they think the push is on to get this activated. If all goes well at the n/c we should be cashing in in a very few days.

5-7-2012 *Footforward ~no, my opinion has not changed...no, i am not worried one bit...yes, im expecting the rate to be great...no, im not worried about any little thing...THE DAY AINT OVER YET!

5-7-2012 *Randy Koonce ~We are really close to seeing the National Conference. Maliki has said that he is ready to do this. All has been done in Parliament. All that needs to be done is the Stratigic Council and the Ministers, announced in the public. What we are looking at is political. Are we close, I believe so, as soon as Talabani announes the National Meeting, we are done with this thing. Chapter 7 will not be lifted until we have a Stratigic Council & Ministers. Follow the news and look for these certain things. Do we feel that this is coming to an end - yes. Maliki can force them to call a no confidence. Do I think he will - no. I feel very good about where we are at. Each day that goes by for the next 2 weeks is a good day. We were kind of hoping to see the National Conference today, but it didn't show. Rate - $3.41, it's all about the budget.

5-7-2012 *Doc The politics are in high gear around the 15 days ultimatum given to Maliki concerning Ebril. Maliki in his true fashion is trying to stall. Albzoni is quoted as saying "..that the Federal Government cannot implement the Convention as the deadline given to them, there are insurmountable problems between the political blocs such as the balance of State institutions and the implementation of the constitutional article (140)." Whats interesting is Barzani is not backing down and his response was "... understand the fact that the Kurds are not guests or immigrants, but they are the owners of the land and they are one of the ancient nations which inhabited region, so it is their right to choose to unite voluntarily with their Arab brothers in Iraq and also have the right to separate." It will be very interesting to see who blinks first. We should know in another week.

5-7-2012 *BellaGrits ~this is completely different than most rv's...this is a world event...a world RESET...Changes are happening...we collectively feel this is necessary to be silent regarding much intel.

5-7-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~Although we did see the global banks wanting to partner with the Iraq banks but they can't do that either until this is all resolved. So, this is a very pivotal time right now for Iraq. I think it will be difficult for them to remove Maliki. He's not going to want to name 3 ministers from opposing blocs. That would be cutting his own throat...we're just going to have to wait and see what happens in the next 10 days.

5-7-2012 *BellaGrits ~WE KNOW THERE CAN BE A RV W/O COMING OUT OF CHAPTER 7, BUT WE CANNOT COME OUT OF CHAP 7 IN IRAQ W/O AN RV...DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? THE CHAP 7 HAS NO SIGNIFICANCE OTHER THAN IF THEY R OUT OF CHAP 7 IT MUST HAVE RV'D IN IRAQ. THINGS ARE GETTING EXCITING...THAT'S ALL WE WISH TO ELABORATE ON...GREECE MAY/MAY NOT HAVE AN EFFECT; HOWEVER, WE FEEL IT COULD PUSH IT FORWARD.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's