Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-17-12

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-17-12

Unread postby Vixen » Thu May 17, 2012 9:46 am

5-17-2012 *Poppy3 ~let me point out about HCL law ---- they have had one in place since 2004 but there have been several amendments agreed on and voted on since then and ...Maliki has blocked making it a official activated law for almost two years to keep the Kurds from making the profits they should be getting among others.

5-17-2012 *Doc ~What we know as absolute fiction is mysterious bank screens and computer glitches. Several computer security experts have confirmed that the global banking network doesn't function the way being described by certain individuals. When the RV happens it will be instantaneously released globally to all financial outlets. Whether a bank choose to participate is irrelevant. This network is maintained not by the banks so the banks can not be a hold up. These systems are run in parallel so there can be no glitches when released.

5-17-2012 *Mike ~We discussed an article about the Budget for Kurdistan – One of the things they were worried about was the government was going to punish the Kurds and not give them all of the money they were entitled to in the budget – 2nd thing this tells us is the Budget has been done…giving people money…theres no RV in the Budget – ..its just a budget…its passing money out – money will gain value when they add value to it and vice versa – there wil be more Purchasing power – so there is no doubt this budget was passed….no doubt it was displayed – no doubt they are getting the money.

5-17-2012 *BGG ~Maliki is “buying time”...The good news is, they aren’t going along. They have him pegged and it’s looking more and more like Maliki is running out of options.

5-17-2012 *Mike ~National Party is trying to push Maliki...what they are really trying to do is get them to implement Erbil – If they implement Erbil he [Maliki] loses power – they can fight about it later...whether he leaves or not...we really want to see Erbil implemented – once things are in and we have a government in place functioning...that is really a good thing...Implement Erbil is the Key...Get it done…this is awesome – absolutely great.

5-17-2012 *Poppy3 ~When they RV they become a automatic full member of the WTO, they are automatically released from chapter 7, they will have and be a internationally traded currency on the world markets and the tarriff law will be in effect and they will profit tremendously. ??????????? Now you can see why they have all turned on Maliki . He is costing the entire country, and citizens are starving to death while he has been trying to gain power just like Saddam did.

5-17-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~Well, time is up for Maliki and we're all anxiously anticipating what the next step is for Iraqi leaders. For Erbil to become law it has to be done publicly. It will be major news, we will know when it happens. The power sharing will heavily strengthen Maliki's opposition and will make major headlines. There are also many provisions for the Iraqi people that are contained inside that 9-point ultimatum that was written by the Maliki critics who convened in Erbil. The Erbil 5 demanded Maliki’s adherence to the contents of the letter within 15 days or a move to unseat him would be initiated in Parliament. Today is the 17th, time is up. So, if you believe they will stick to their guns what has to be done?

5-17-2012 *BellaGrits ~Our HOPE and FAITH is founded in our belief the IRAQI people will be a sovereign currency and show the greatness they are as a people and the wealth of their country. In this final stage, and I do mean to say final hours of our journey...I feel we are nearing the drawing of the curtain.

5-17-2012 *BGG ~I ...heard on the news yesterday – the UN was planning on sending troops into the central portions of Iraq. I highly suspect they are guarding against a Maliki “military” issue...the good news is they (more than likely) have a replacement picked – whether they are admitting it or not. They are also trying to sound like they want a solution. I fully believe everything will be handled for them (soon) – even with an “interim”. The Kurds are still touting Jaafari as a “care taker” PM.

5-17-2012 *Hammerman & Blaino ~Significant Intel regarding the rv in hand now!! Advancing to Alert Level 5, reval of iqd is staging now. Major announcement tonight.

5-17-2012 *Doc ~With what we know as fact we should take comfort and not get caught up in the hype of "at any moment". The RV is about Iraq and Iraq alone becoming part of the global community once again. Yes we are sure there is political pressure from outside sources but the bottom line is the buck stops in Iraq. When Shabibi is satisfied all is well, it will happen. And, as stated earlier, the communicated timeline appears to be mid June through September assuming no implosion within the GOI of Iraq. We report, you decide.

5-17-2012 *Blaino ~I'M LOOKING RIGHT NOW AT A VIDEO FROM A MAJOR IRAQI BANK, FROM IRAQI TV TODAY. GIANT STACKS OF CASH! WORKING ON GETTING IT TRANSLATED. THEY ARE SHOWING CURRENCY COUNTERS GOING A HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR. HUGE STACKS OF CURRENCY AND MEGA PEOPLE IN THE BANK LOBBY ALL LINED UP. I WAS JUST GETTING SOME STUFF FROM A BANK CONTACT AND FROM THE VIDEO GUY. SOMETHING "MAY" BE AFOOT.

5-17-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~The 9 points include: Providing services to the Iraqi population, adherence to the constitution, maintaining democracy, adoption of Erbil, the MOU the Kurdistan Alliance presented, seating permanent ministers, (rather than ministries governed by deputies and acting ministers), and the role of the independent commissions and the importance of them staying independent. The 8th point is where we see the ultimatum, which says unless there is an adherence to these principles the Shia alliance will initiate a move to withdraw the confidence in the government and start a new one. That's pretty strong language and we will see just how strong very shortly. Expect to see a flurry of reports coming out of Iraq over the next day or so, which should provide us with the answers we seek.

5-17-2012 *BellaGrits ~ALL LOOKS WELL...HAD SOME INTERESTING PHONE CALLS REGARDING THE BANKS...EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD. EVERYTHING IS LINING UP NICELY, AND THINGS ARE HAPPENING AS WE THOUGHT THEY WOULD.

5-17-2012 *BGG ~they got no movement from Maliki – so it’s out now. Whatever are in these “secret papers” shows a much different side to Maliki. In the intelligence communities – he is known as a “potty mouthed”, blue collar, thugish character. How do I know?? Easy. I know some folks from the community – I even had Thanksgiving with the operator who wrote the DOD field manual on Iran and Iraqi politics.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's