Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-23-12 UPDATED*

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-23-12 UPDATED*

Unread postby Vixen » Wed May 23, 2012 2:42 pm

5-23-2012 *Poppy3 ~there will be lots more telling news that we should hear around 1 to 4 pm tomorrow [Wednesday] and this information should enlighten us much more on what the timing of the dinar rv will be...decisions will be made tomorrow behind closed DOORS. Hang on to your seats, this can be very awesome. All information sounding very promising that they will complete all details on or by june 1 or at least in the first week.

5-23-2012 *Doc ~The saga we know as Maliki continues center stage. Several reports suggest he may work a deal to stay...While other reports suggests the votes are lining up against him and Parliament may even vote in secret as stated by “members of the coalition of state law,” they would vote in favor of withdrawal of confidence from the al-Maliki in the event of voting was “secret.” What we believe is happening is in fact a vote of no confidence is being orchestrated by the Fab 5. Maliki has been given an out to keep his position but he will have to relent on the 9 points and Ebril. If not we maintain there will be a vote. All should be much clearer by this weekend.

5-23-2012 *Poppy3 ~to be released from 7 they have to have the following ingredients in place and activated: the tarriff law (starts 1st week of june) this allows them to become full members of the WTO then the Ministers activated, Then the ERBIL AGREEMENT WHICH OUT LINES THE POWER SHARING , Then article 140, finally THE RV. ALL these can be done in a couple of hours...preparation...all in place. HOLD YOUR HATS the first week of JUNE sounds more promising than anytime ever in this investment.

5-23-2012 *Bear5642 ~Maliki is not an issue any longer he is like a dog on a leash...i can assure you he is not in control...iraq has made more progress in the last 3weeks than in 7years...I will say this, jmo, i would be totally shocked and amazed if this rv went passed june 1st.

5-23-2012 *Doc ~The news surrounding chapter 7 release continues to be very positive. Al Sabah is quoted as "... UN official support for the International Organization for an end to the outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait, with Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Iraq's desire to fulfill its obligations and the hard work and bilateral cooperation with the State of Kuwait to get to the exit Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII." This is typical and consistent with all the articles coming out of Iraq and Kuwait. This leads us to continue our opinion that release from chapter 7 should occur at the next UNSC meeting in June. We believe it would be an almost slam dunk given resolution to the Maliki saga.

5-23-2012 *BGG ~this massive tidal wave of sentiment will be virtually impossible for Maliki to over come. I just do not see it as possible. Which is good for us – because with Maliki in power there appears a very slim chance of an RV in the near future. While he is there we are “sunk”.

5-23-2012 *Bondlady ~i cant even fathom a lop...i cant see how it would help them at all...it could hurt the small investors who have supported the isx from the start, the ones who've made the isx a success. if they dont add value to the iqd...many invested in the isx will lose, there shares wont be worth anything, but if they add value then they will gain in a big way...helping the economy and building up the private sector thru the isx...and supporting all the companys with in the isx...to just lop would be stupid imo.

5-23-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~The urgency we are now seeing to get this resolved is a great sign. For far too long we've only seen spinning wheels with no forward progress. We expect to see an outcome shortly, followed by some sort of public announcement. Right now especially, we have to carefully consider the source behind what we read. I think we have to wait and see what events transpire and actions are taken, rather than just trust what is said in a press release. Each side is puffing up their chest and declaring victory, so right now we don't know what the truth is.

5-23-2012 *Jonnywg ~everything is still ok on the road to dinar...daily we expect a rv on the table but we get promises but no final results....it looks like everything is done but the timing of the release...info just in is that the Chinese are pushing it as are the rest of the parties involved...it was rumoured that the vnd would come out separately but i do not believe it.

5-23-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~On the economic front, the IMF and World Bank have both instructed the CBI on how to correct abuses, implement policies, improve economic efficiency, and enter the next phase of their currency reform project. Shabibi made the statement today that Iraq needs to reform their economy and boasted of high oil production. Saleh also had a great press release today. Saleh said that raising the exchange rate and dropping the zeros from the currency would represent progress, freedom, and prosperity. He said "the exchange rate will be in direct proportion to its strength." Having a strong currency entails more than just having a high exchange rate, but the goal for the IQD has always been for it to represent the country's true wealth. Saleh also said for this project to succeed it must be a concerted effort between the CBI, Parliament and the GOI. He said this is very important. So, for all the gurus who say the RV has nothing to do with Iraq, the CBI, GOI or the political unrest, HERE'S YOUR SIGN.

5-23-2012 *Poppy3 ~no calls yet today with solid details about the secret meetings that took place. I am sure we will learn the results very soon. I absolutely understand why they have not shared details of these very important meeting. I am also glad and think it is a great sign they have not talked. We will stay available this evening and if any news that can be confirmed comes in i will...report immediately.

5-23-2012 *Doc ~the recent rumor of the global RV of currencies showing in banks in other countries is bogus...it is best said "I checked with FOREX. It is not showing there, therefore it can not be showing on any bank screen anywhere in the world." So simple, yet so true. We report, you decide.

5-23-2012 *Jonnywg ~everything is still ok on the road to dinar...daily we expect a rv on the table but we get promises but no final results....it looks like everything is done but the timing of the release...info just in is that the Chinese are pushing it as are the rest of the parties involved...it was rumoured that the vnd would come out separately but i do not believe it.

5-23-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~On the economic front, the IMF and World Bank have both instructed the CBI on how to correct abuses, implement policies, improve economic efficiency, and enter the next phase of their currency reform project. Shabibi made the statement today that Iraq needs to reform their economy and boasted of high oil production. Saleh also had a great press release today. Saleh said that raising the exchange rate and dropping the zeros from the currency would represent progress, freedom, and prosperity. He said "the exchange rate will be in direct proportion to its strength." Having a strong currency entails more than just having a high exchange rate, but the goal for the IQD has always been for it to represent the country's true wealth. Saleh also said for this project to succeed it must be a concerted effort between the CBI, Parliament and the GOI. He said this is very important. So, for all the gurus who say the RV has nothing to do with Iraq, the CBI, GOI or the political unrest, HERE'S YOUR SIGN.

5-23-2012 *BellaGrits ~ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE INTEL WORLD...LOTS OF INFORMATION FLOWING...PLEASE REMEMBER WE TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THE INTEL YOU ARE RECEIVING COMPARED TO MOST DAYS IS MINIMAL-- KNOW IT'S FOR GOOD REASON, AND EVERYTHING IS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL BENEFIT...THERE ARE MANY THINGS I'D LOVE TO SHARE WITH YOU, BUT AS PART OF AN AGREEMENT, I UNDERSTAND I CAN'T...WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR POSITION...LOOKIN' GOOD.

5-23-2012 *BGG ~the last couple of months we have gotten fairly consistent and easy to follow news. Starting a few days ago – not so much. The Maliki spin squad has kicked it into high gear knowing this is the “end game”. They know there isn’t much time and they are “swinging for the fence”. Most of this back-and-forth is just some last minute posturing. I don’t see it changing the final outcome. If Maliki doesn’t pull something “magical” – like a resignation “deal” then his train left the station some time ago. It’s been gone for a while now. Maliki will lose badly in the Parliament and he will [be] very, very lucky if he isn’t picked up immediately by security or the military. Fact.

5-23-2012 *Bondlady ~this IMO is kinda brilliant, the cbi floods the market with usd and have since last year. why they doin that? it was...a strategic move to draw back in the iqd...forcing these other sanctioned countries to give up the iqd they held...before a rv, they would have to do something just like this to make it happen. dinar at 1166 for these countries that have sanctions on them doesnt seem like that big a deal but them haveing the iqd after a rate increase could fund all kinds of terrorist acts an nuke programs, imo. this move by shabibi was all about this coupled with also removing iqd from the streets and enemy neighbors of the usa...ensuring they wouldnt get to profit greatly by the revalue when it did happen. the more they pull out the better a rate can be, so i look at all this is great and shouldnt be too much longer, i hope that we get to see some proof of all this 1 way or the other.

5-23-2012 *Poppy3 ~after i know the results of today meetings i will be more willing to set some timing for our rv. We just have no idea as of today of what has or hasn't been decided how they are managing maliki and until they revealed that process we are all in limbo.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's