Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-24-12 updated

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-24-12 updated

Unread postby Vixen » Thu May 24, 2012 9:04 am

5-24-2012 *FreewayBill ~I...have worked tremendously hard to try to keep you all grounded and well informed about this RV of the Iraqi Dinar and the Vietnamese Dong. I have watched as really good intel providers have went from being good friends to family to competitors to enemies. So, my friends, as I came in, I will go out. I believe that this RV will happen and happen soon. Today? Tomorrow? Next week? I can’t say for sure, but the weather is perfect for it to be very soon.

5-24-2012 *Poppy3 ~things are happening behind the scenes...can effect our situation and when the details of some of these very important meetings are known we should all feel much better...the meetings that took place today [Wednesday] were major. I assure you. So the results will or should be major.

5-24-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~We need Erbil implementation, a seated government and the announcement of the strategic council. When we reach that stage, the CBI will remove the zeros and raise the exhange rate. This new adjusted rate will be sent to the BIS, from where it will finally be released back to all the central banks and appear live simultaneously around the world.

5-24-2012 *Duckyboy ~THE GOI HAS ALREADY COME OUT AND STATED THAT THE PRODUCTION OF THE NEW BILLS WILL BEGIN IN SEPTEMBER, NOT AUGUST. SAME HOLDS TRUE WITH THE TARIFF LAWS. INITIALLY, THE LAW WAS DUE TO BEGIN ON JUNE 1ST AND THERE HAS BEEN NO FORMAL DELAY OF THIS LAW. HOWEVER, WE HAVE ALL READ IN VARIOUS NEWS STORIES THAT THE TARIFF LAWS WILL START ON JULY 1ST OR THE 7TH MONTH.

5-24-2012 *Hammerman ~There is a lot of positive news out there. Most are saying real soon. All banks thinking before Saturday. My time-line has not changed. There is zero negative news out there. I spoke to the IMF, WB AND HSBC LAST NIGHT. It is very true China, VND, India etc., a total of 13 countries got approval to RV. Waiting on Iraq. They can be pulled from the basket. This just means they have their permission. I still believe all these events were thought of by Shabbi before he handed off the code book to the BIS a month ago. All planned and expected, the man is wise. So, really no delays at all. This is all by design and scripted.

5-24-2012 *BGG ~This thing is really on the way. No amount of arabic “jumbly speak” or mambo jahambo will change it at this point. They have the votes (big time), they have had for months, they now have the public opinion, there is a tidal wave of sentiment backing them. Now they have the will. Just yesterday some of the SLC came out saying they were jumping ship – this is Maliki’s “inner circle”. It’s over…only a matter of time. We’re headed the right direction – and quick!!

5-24-2012 *Bulldog75 ~All information is Green and Go. We are looking marvelously good; Que Bueno. Let us remember that the many years of anticipation has led us to the last few days, hours, minutes.

5-24-2012 *BGG ~I don’t foresee [Maliki] resigning – there was some talk about it. Wishful thinking. He sent Special Forces troops in to “intimidate” Sadr. Not wise. IMHO – this will only speed the process. They are trying to say if Maliki goes…so do the 3 presidencies, Taliboni, Najafi, etc, etc. I don’t think either of them care either way. The big loser here would be Maliki. Talibani is...enforcing his commitment to solving this crisis – even at the risk of his own job...Which Maliki has threatened a few times – Talibani is just calling his bluff.

5-24-2012 *Poppy3 ~talibani will go nowhere he isn't the one in the hot seat. Talibani has been the best true representative for the people of iraq for the last few months. And, no he will not be the pm they have chosen the next pm already and said so.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's