Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-30-12 updated

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-30-12 updated

Unread postby Vixen » Wed May 30, 2012 9:33 am

5-30-2012 *Mike ~we are going at a very very quick pace. Now that doesn’t mean it is going to happen tomorrow. You can see that they need to add value somewhere between now and when they release their new currency, that is their plan.

5-30-2012 *BellaGrits ~THIS BABY WILL ROLL OUT AT ANY TIME, IMO…THINGS ARE POSTIONED PERFECTLY AND HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME…I’VE MAINTAINED IT IS MERELY TIMING AND LOGISTICS...I WAS UNAWARE SOMETHING “OFF THE CUFF” NEEDED TO BE ADDRESSED, AND IT WAS…AND WE THANK THOSE THAT CAUGHT THIS...NO BIGGY…ALL IS ADJUSTED AND BACK IN OUR MOMENTUM...I AM VERY ENCOURAGED.

5-30-2012 *Scooter ~I think the books are in much better shape than three years ago. I don’t think I ever thought it would come out that high — what I did say was this: there’s three ceilings, a low, a mid and a high...all three have benefits to Iraq but the real question...is which one plays the best to satisfy the ultimate goals which is to provide and increased purchasing power to the people of iraq. At this point in time, I can see a stronger probability to come out at the lower cieling and allow for the economy to grow organically...now, please don’t tell the world Scooter said it’s coming out low because I don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes nor does anybody else around the net...but based on the fact that there Bond Market is in it’s embryonic stages the lower ceiling would make sense. if the number comes out in the lower quadrant, the time it takes to increase in strength in the FOREX market is very short.

5-30-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~They are definitely trying to remove Maliki. At this point though, words mean nothing. Until we see action that we can verify it's just more talk. They are meeting today with all the leaders and if the "talk" is accurate we may see some action. We'll see.

5-30-2012 *Poppy3 ~I got confirmation that Vietnam asked to be released from the basket so they could RV at anytime. I got another confirmation that they did get the release. There are as many as 15 or 20 other countries who have now followed and done the same thing. Some of those countries may start going before the dinar if Iraq doesn't get going. The CBI said that they have already implemented a new strategy that will increase the IQD. They're saying we're ready. Once the government is seated they will do it real quick.

5-30-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~Jaafari met with UN representatives of Martin Kobler today in Iraq. The two sides exchanged views on the current political situation and the UN activated their supporting role to push the political process forward. They discussed practical matters and addressed the political crisis. Expressing their concern that THIS CRISIS is what is preventing meeting the ECONOMIC NEEDS of the people. The UN supports a quick solution to solve this problem and made it clear that the United Nations will help in anyway they can. Kobler said they are not there to intervene, but to serve and help Iraq and the attention to the needs of the Iraqi people. Jafaari said "Iraq is a rich country."

5-30-2012 *Mike ~we are getting into that phase where the windows are coming down. You’ve got the banking system really developing and getting stronger. The next step for this all to work is to have a private sector start hiring in order to stimulate the private sector as Shabibi talked about last week, The Central Bank can use those letters of credit to do that. It is a huge instrument in international banking for the private sector – thats exactly what it is for. It is going to open up everything…PEOPLE ARE GOING TO RUN TO DO BUSINESS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR when they know their funds are GUARANTEED.

5-30-2012 *BGG ~It will be interesting to see the results from this meeting today. As important as anything is who is attending. Talibani (Kurd), Barzani (KA), Najafi (IS, you couldn’t drag him out of there with “wild horses”), Allawi (IS), Sadr (Sadrist/NA) and now Hakim (IISC/NA) has joined in. The significance being there are plenty of “swing votes” out of Maliki’s own group attending this meeting. If they go against him it will be the “landslide” I have been predicting.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's