Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-6-12

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-6-12

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:12 am

6-6-2012 *Mike ~Letters of Credit a Great Tool for Shabibi to use...For Emerging Countries it is a Wonderful Tool & Great Vehicle to use to Stabilize your currency and to keep large amounts of currencies from not running out – actually using your banks and getting them healthy. That has been the one thing CBI has done that has drawn praise from everybody – I think it was the ace in the hand for Shabibi to really stabilize his economy and move it one step closer to getting the banks activated.

6-6-2012 *BGG ~Talibani taking the time to “examine” the signatures is just him being as “even handed” as possible. Maliki called for an inquiry but everyone knows it was just a stall tactic. Talibani will be diligent and move ahead when he is sure of success. Big meeting late last nite to put “final touches” on the proceedings. I would guess we’ll hear more about their direction today and tomorrow.

6-6-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~During the last couple weeks we've witnessed a lot of stall tactics (threats, letters, signatures, meetings, demands ultimatums etc). The latest is Talabani forming a committee to deal with the authenticity of the signatures. This is not an obligatory measure and that tells me there are still some kinks to be worked out. This is Talabani's decision, whether they have the signatures or not is meaningless, other than to forecast how a potential vote may go. Currently we are unsure if a petition has yet to reach Speaker Nujayfi. There are too many conflicting reports from innominate authors for us to be sure of anything at this point, other than it certainly cannot remain unresolved much longer. Maliki's opposition will not condone further procrastination. There are a large number of Kurds, Iraqiyya and Sadrists who don't appear willing to budge on their demands. We know Talabani has had the power all along to do this, which tells us either he is still exploring his options, they still haven't decided on a suitable replacement for Maliki, politicians are using this leverage to their benefit (bribes, power plays etc), or they are just withholding sensitive information from the media until there is a formal announcement, which is exactly how it should be.

6-6-2012 *BWM ~news was fast and furious today...(not the sequel) and everything that I heard was good...the news was very positive toward this coming to an end...hard to imagine us being any closer than what I had heard til this point but from the contacts info came from today...well it surprised even me. I don't give you an exact date, time or rate... I will typically tell you if there is NOT a chance IMO of it occurring at particular points... I don't have any of those dates in the next few days.

6-6-2012 *BGG ~Word is that Maliki has pretty much agreed to execute the entire original agreement and back off the “politics of intimidation”. This is good news (quicker for us)…now, the bad news. Maliki has never actually “made good” on any one of his agreements – EVER. So any sane person would have to continue on with the proceedings while Maliki does what he says he will. It appears this is being done to ensure he’s not just pulling more stall tactics. On the other hand, this could be just a rumor or the deal could easily “die on the table” – like so many others.

6-6-2012 *DinarWishes ~Lots of information is being said and put out and what it has still proved is nobody has the exact timing of this thing...It looks as though things are heating up... I feel things are looking very favorable for this to be over Very soon.

6-6-2012 *Doc ~Will he or will he (Maliki) not be removed from office? Whatever the answer is we firmly believe the process is in motion. It was reported yesterday that "The presidency announced, on Monday, for receipt of Talabani signatures of members of the House of Representatives to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, directed the formation of an Audit Committee that the messages and signatures and counting to avoid any challenges or doubts in the validity and to ensure the safety of the constitutional process in the country." What we really like about this is Talabani appears to be sending a message to Maliki that he is not going to play the fake signature allegation game and that the process will be air tight so don't think about challenging it. Reports continue to suggest there are at least 173 valid signatures. Our opinion is the only way Maliki will survive is to relent on the 9 points of Ebril. As we have stated in the past either way we win.

6-6-2012 *BGG ~Sadr not caving to pressure by Iran shows the characters in the Iraqi government are serious about fighting for their autonomy. There are some significant outside influences – however, it appears they are doing as they see best for Iraq. This is great for us!! There are plenty of votes and sentiment to remove Maliki – they are just putting the final touches on what the GOI will be after Maliki is removed. The argument the NA is making is that they haven’t fully formed the GOI and removing confidence will result in “starting all over” with the current regime being a “caretaker” government for a very long time – However, the very fact that they haven’t lived up to their end of the deal and fully formed the government is the reason Maliki is getting removed.

6-6-2012 *Doc ~It appears there will be no emergency session of Parliament to vote on the no confidence issue. Dani said in a statement to the Euphrates News Agency yesterday that "there is no emergency session limit travel due to the moment the majority of the House and the leaders of the blocks out of Iraq." We were hopeful that there would be a special session to speed things up and put more pressure on Maliki. However, Parliament will reconvene on June 14 which is just 8 days away.

6-6-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~There is really only one more possibility, one that has always been the best solution for us and addresses the primary issue we consider relevant to the RV. If by some fortuitous miracle, while during intense last minute negotiations, Maliki finally caves. This would simply require implementing what was formerly agreed upon, it does not entail giving carte blanche to his opposition. Power sharing would strengthen his opposition but Maliki would save his political career and we would see public announcements of Erbil implementation, permanent Ministers and the Strategic Council. Then we could focus on Shabibi, his Central Bank and their currency reform project. As usual, we have no control so we hope for the best.

6-6-2012 *Mike ~Its nice to see the Finance Committee jumping on board. These are the people that work closely with the Central Bank – have had heavy criticism over the last couple of weeks and they have been bickering but now it seems they are all on the same page. Again with everything going on they are still making great strides and doing what they need to do. If you look at the Future Project of Iraq they talk about developing the Banking Systems – this almost reads like a page out of the final chapter -you are watching it page by page being done – great great strides.

6-6-2012 *Hammerman ~ON ALERT STILL...WE DO NOT KNOW IF THEY WENT TO VOTE OR IF THEY ANNOUNCED THEIR GOING TO VOTE OR IT COULD BE JUST ANNOUNCING NEW CANIDATES FOR AFTER VOTE. WE ARE LOOKING INTO IT BUT IT IS ON IRAQ TV. JUST GOT SOME UNCONFIRMED INFO ON THE DONG. COULD RV ON THE 7TH JUST SPOKE WITH 3 BANKERS SAYING POSSIBLY TONIGHT ON THE DONG. ALL WE CAN DO IS HOPE.

6-6-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~I don't go week to week looking for this. It's a long term investment. If they announce Erbil, Ministers and Strategic Council after this PM situation is resolved then I'd say we can start watching the CBI. I'm glad their hand is finally being forced one way or the other to get this done.

6-6-2012 *Mike ~The Central Bank is really trying to cut out all of the other misc. funds going out of the country so they can keep track of their hard currency to make sure the dollars go where the dollars need to go and the dinars go where the dinars need to go – it helps them to account for all the money in the system and all the things they need to pay off when they RV...VERY GOOD NEWS. The CBI is ready – they are working their plan.

6-6-2012 *Vic1 ~Chapter 7 has absolutely...NOTHING TO DO with CBI...Not being able to RV!!! THE CBI can RV...whenever they feel like it ...was the whole point! POLITICAL STABILITY...is The OBVIOUS REASON...WHY SHAB'S has waited!!! the minsters...get publicly announced!!! Shab's is good to go!!!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's