Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-7-12

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-7-12

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:07 am

6-7-2012 *Hammerman ~The VND is no longer considered an exotic currency according to my sources. I was also told they did do a vote on Maliki and got 17 more than they needed but for some reason they held that vote over his head to convince him to play ball. I was told there will be a lot going down by the 9th. They already exiled Maliki to Switzerland, Europe, London but now he can go to Austria. At some point he will be leaving Iraq, once he gets the paperwork done. They are also going to give Maliki over a billion dollars to leave. I think by the end of next week we could see an RV.

6-7-2012 *Ray ~Shabibi just announced publicly two months ago that the dinar would come out at a rate greater than the 1978 rate of $3.22. He didn't say anything about it being a gradual rise. I personally believe it will happen overnight without any fanfare at all. I totally trust this investment and fully believe that it will RV at $3.22 plus overnight. Shabibi gave a drop dead date of September 1 to RV. Saleh has said publicly that it could happen anytime before then too. I feel we all have to be ready for the RV to happen at any moment.

6-7-2012 *Vic1 ~the tax and tariffs were put into gazette...on the 1st! The income tax laws are also on the first of JUNE...The OIL...Companies are signing....Contracts!!! How could they sign contracts if NO.....HCL law! The inflation...is a Worry...However...on June 15th un...meets to Decide progress on iraq/kuwait....file! Kuwait wants chapter7 done...asap!!! this month is smokin...hot!!!

6-7-2012 *Historian ~I heard a rumor today that the VND was no longer an exotic currency. Either the source is using the term "exotic" very loosely, or there has been a radical change in the global model of currencies. Or it is just a rumor. Currencies are either major or exotic. If theoretically the VND were no longer an exotic currency, then a radical change would have to have occurred in the global model of currencies whereby investors, institutions and countries would now buy and sell the VND to diversify and hedge their currency holdings. I hope the rumor is true because it would mean not only that the VND has RV’d but that we have a radical change in the currency model. But I would be very happy if the VND simply continued as an exotic currency and just RV’d.

6-7-2012 *BGG ~it is my belief most of the current meetings aren’t about the actual vote. They are about what comes after the vote. There is an awful lot of back and forth in the media right now over there being enough votes or not enough votes (seemingly put there on purpose). They are still saying the vote part is a “done deal”. This also puts the trips by both Talibani (to Turkey) and Sadr (to Iran) in a light to make a lot more sense now than a couple of days ago. They may very well be getting some “final” talks out of the way before moving ahead.

6-7-2012 *Mike Whats going on on the government side - The best info we can give you going forward is that the signatures have been presented…they are being verified…and it looks like they are getting ready to call this extraordinary session to go ahead and do the vote of No Confidence and for the National Party to actually present somebody at the same time to step into that Prime Minister position. So you have people trying to jockey for position – you have years of distrust...But they are moving forward. Maliki has basically stood in the way of all of the progress...because he has wanted all that power – its really simple as that…power and money. I can’ tell you if the system is right or wrong but you want them to operate inside the system...and you want the CBI to know they are operating inside that system...so they can pass the laws that they need to get this banking system off the ground and the private sector started ...Once those things are in Place you get the oil and the gas that goes into the economy, THEN YOU ADD THE BIG FUEL...THE ROCKET FUEL…WHICH IS THE RV.

6-7-2012 *Vic1 ~There is such GOOD NEWS!!! We need to remember...I'm might be a month or 15 days off! However...The JUNE 1st...tax and tariffs...means...the count down started for the WTO!!! This MALIKI....GUY...IMHO....IS outta here!!!

6-7-2012 *Poppy3 ~I was told not to share that news (FBI/CIA delegation trip) but it must have been made public. Biden went there Sunday/Monday time period for about 8 hours and reported back. Now they have a full deligation set to travel there but as of yesterday have not scheduled to trip.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's