Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-11-12

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-11-12

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:56 am

6-10-2012 *Footforward ~I EXPECT THE VND AND DINAR TO GO AT THE SAME TIME, STILL LOOKING FOR A GOOD RATE ON THE DINAR, AND THIS CAN STILL HAPPEN ANY TIME. I DONT KNOW WHEN ITS GOING TO HAPPEN, ALL I KNOW IS EVERYTHING THAT MUST BE IN PLACE IS IN PLACE, AND IT CAN GO ANY TIME NOW.

6-10-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~"The Seattle Times reported that the Iraq president says the PM critics didn't muster majority. Opponents of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki have failed to muster enough support to bring him down in a vote of no confidence, Iraq's president said in a statement posted on his website Sunday. Last week, the prime minister's opponents said they sent a letter to Talabani with pledges from 176 lawmakers in the 325-member parliament - or a dozen more than the 164 needed - that they would vote for the prime minister's recall. However, Talabani said Sunday that the letter only has 160 valid signatures. He said 13 lawmakers informed him that they are withdrawing or suspending their signatures."

6-11-2012 *Scooter ~I think we are heading for a Hybrid solution between the redenomination and the strategic goal of the country to increase the purchasing power of the people. A process that will take time. What they will open up at, nobody knows but it should be interesting. I think when we see the lower denoms floating into the market and being used exclusively by the people of Iraq, you'll see several significant jumps in the value. Largely because they'll need this to reflect the purchasing of common items food, milk, bread etc.

6-11-2012 *Bondlady ~With Maliki's new initiative maybe they will finish the HCL and art 140 also. It is said that the President [Talibani] had called in a presidential statement recently to...8 things...from the erbril agreements, the ones which can be done by the constitution...basic necessities such as oil and gas law. WOWZA, if done, so r we IMO...the other 12 points of the erbril agreements will be left for them to continue to do what they do, fight over them. i guess we wait to see whats gonna happen today...if they push to go ahead an question maliki in parl and not do the no confidence.

6-11-2012 *8Ball ~What happened this weekend...and What if ? What if...Saturdays meeting was the National Convention - Talibani was there - they said they had only had 160 seats - we know by math that they have allot more than they need for the vote of no confidence...Kurds + Allawi + Sadr > 163 seats. Biden flew into to Baghdad (same night for 2 hours) - was it just a visit - was it to get the results - was met by high level government officials - Biden never left the airport - meeting was held in a special room in the Baghdad airport - they have got quite, really quick after pummeling Maliki in the media about no confidence - now Maliki will address the people to tell them...what the real problems are...somethings brewing ? Maybe even moving forward...My take.

6-11-2012 *BGG ~It is highly likely the opposition will have Maliki “interrogated” in Parliament as a first step towards removal. This should happen soon. They don’t need Talibani to “sign off” – but they would prefer not to “alienate” him. Iraq is still operating under a UN mandated, artificially low, “pre-programmed” currency rate. This will remain until they believe Iraq is no longer a threat to the world. Once there is again a legitimate “balance of power” in Iraq – they will move forward. Sooner or later – this will happen.

6-11-2012 *ArizonaHeat ~The key objectives of the current SBA [“Stand By Arrangement”] remain the same as in past programs--the preservation of macroeconomic stability, and the adoption of policies and measures to ensure sustainable growth and poverty reduction. This is not working, poverty and unemployment is at a staggering all time high. Time is running out on Iraq, at a very rapid and staggering pace. Dr. Shabibi spoke last January speaking of lower denoms and higher denoms working side by side starting “BY” September. So now the UN security council will be meeting and Iraq will be part of their agenda, don’t look at the chapter 7 issues, look and the conditions of Iraq and what actions can or will be taken if they cannot (Iraq) give good reason as to why the situation in Iraq still stands the way it does.

6-11-2012 *SWFloridaGuy ~This month is an important one for Iraq. In 4 days they have the UNSC meeting. Tariffs go into effect at the end of the month and on the 26th and 27th of June is the World Banking and Financial Summit in London. Shabibi of the CBI will be speaking and will examine the changing shape of global banking and finance in the light of the macroeconomic imbalances in the world economy. The World Gold Council, DeLaRue company and major banks from around the world will be in attendance. For some time the IMF and World Bank have instructed the CBI on how to correct abuses, implement policies, improve economic efficiency, and enter the next phase of their currency reform project. Although there are still many areas in need of improvement (as we saw listed at last year's World Bank mtg with the IMF), Iraq has come a long way. At this point they may just be waiting for the opportune time and a stable political environment that will ensure the success of the project. Stability and inflation have always been key factors. Look for a date announced for the National Meeting and the outcome of the ones I previously mentioned.

6-11-2012 *ArizonaHeat ~it is evident that Iraq has failed to bring the country as a whole into a international status, a strong point of that is a devalued currency...With the extension of the SBA [“Stand By Arrangement”] coming to an end and no further extension in site, that coupled with Dr. Shabibi’s notes, it appears this situation is finally coming to a head. One way or the other, The Dinar will have to revalue or the IMF who hold the purse strings to Iraq could very well revalue it for them on advice from the UN Security Council. This is not my opinion, but the Opinion from a man who deals with these types of situations on a daily basis...Dr. XXXXX in Washington, who has a doctoring in political and financial science.

6-11-2012 *BGG ~Jaafari and Maliki had a meeting with Hakim to “probe” the depth of his support for Maliki – just yesterday. Again, if Maliki were in such good shape politically – why the hit squads for his successor, the threat of arrest towards Sadr and this meeting to take Hakim’s temperature?? The truth of the matter is - Maliki knows as much about his fate as you and I do.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's