Follow us! Follow us!

9-24/25-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

9-24/25-11

Unread postby admin » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:01 pm

9-25-2011- Bondlady I don’t do rates nor dates but to think it could come out high is a big big stretch, there’s no way they can support a high rate. as shabs said the economy an private sector is what needs to build the dinar rate, also dedollarization helps.

9-25-2011- ScottiG I have been talking about the Global Test Rates that have been going out for many months now. We understand that these rates will be showing up on bank screens at different rates. You cannot believe these rates. Be careful to keep your balance on the rates.

9-24-2011- ScottiG I am most optimistic at the activities over the last three days at the UN and the World Bank. Everything I am looking at both in print, visually and from sources all are in concert that we are indeed at the threshold of this investment coming to maturity. I believe that Mr. Talibani has spoken quite plainly. It is completed! I believe the CBI Governor Shabibi laid the ax to the wood in his closed door session and the fruit of that came forth in Mr. Talibani’s speech. I do believe the RV has occurred and that it will be activated into the banking system very soon. I believe we could possible see it as soon as tomorrow [Sunday] in Iraq. Now I also would not be surprised to see it activated late Sunday or early Monday.

9-24-2011- Bluwolf Dr. Shabibi’s meeting today was another piece of the puzzle. Tho the meeting was in private, I think its outcome will favor all. all banks worldwide are ready and locked in. You are now on bank alert…period! WTO has decided that the Iraqi currency can be used for any transaction on an international level. Monday is good but imo it could stretch till Wednesday. Yes, all is well, we are ready now. we are close.

9-24-2011- Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE BEEN HUNTING FOR THE SHABBI SPEECH TO THE WORLD BANK THIS AFTERNOON BUT TO NO AVAIL YET. I STILL BELIEVE SHABBI'S SPEECH WILL CONTAIN WHAT WE WANT---AFTER TALABANI SPEECH LAST NIGHT THE ONLY THING HE COULD POSSIBLY DO IS ANNOUNCE THEIR CURRENCY RE-VALUE. TALIBANI SAID EVERYTHING LAST NIGHT BUT ANNOUNCE THE R/V. ALTHOUGH HISTORICALLY A R/V OF A CURRENCY HAS NEVER TRANSPIRED ON A WEEKEND---THIS POSSIBLY COULD BE DIFFERENT. I DID CONFIRM TODAY THAT THE UST CAN AND DOES UPDATE 24-7.

9-24-2011- Bear5642 IRAQ STARTS THE PROCESS OF THE LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS (AFTER THEY RV) THE LOWER DENOMS WILL BE RELEASED AND THE PEOPLE WILL GO TO THE BANKS TO EXCHANGE OUT THE LARGER NOTES, BOTH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE SAME TIME. THEY EXPECT THIS TO TAKE APPROXIMATELY 2 YEARS. NOW IF IRAQ WOULD COME IN WITH A NICE RATE THIS PROCESS WOULD BE SPEEDED UP

9-24-2011- Frank26 My team has heard that the World Trade Organization (WTO) has decided this week that the Iraqi currency may be used to pay any bills, even on an international level.
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's