Follow us! Follow us!

Misc Guru's 10-18-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc Guru's 10-18-11

Unread postby admin » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:02 pm

10-18-2011- Bulldog75 EFFECTIVE "NOW THRU FRIDAY, OCT. 21, 2011: I HAVE BEEN ALERTED THAT THE UST AND US BANK SITES/SCREENS WILL BEGIN RUNNING 'FALSE RATES' ON THEIR BANK SCREENS WHICH WILL ‘TICK’ BACK AND FORTH WITH DIFFERENT RATES FOR HOURS AT A TIME. THESE ARE "TEMP TEST RATES" WHICH "TICK/BLINK" AND MAY APPEAR TO BE REAL BUT THEY ARE ACTUALLY 'FALSE MISLEADING RATES'. THE BANK SCREENS WILL NOT KEEP THE RATE "LOCKED IN" DUE TO THESE "TICKS" AND "TEST RATES". THESE FALSE MISLEADING RATES DESIGNED TO CREATE A 'FEEDING FRENZY' AND 'HYPE' SO THE PIRANHAS/BUYERS/GENERAL PUBLIC WILL GO BUY MORE IQD, DONG OR UNITED NATIONS APPROVED CURRENCIES FOR FURTHER INVESTMENT. THE OFFICIAL ACTIVIATION RATE IS NOT 'OFFICIAL' UNTIL IT'S POSTED AROUND THE WORLD.

10-18-2011- Med SO WE ARE AT...28 DAYS. IF THERE WAS A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DID NOT DESERVE A BREAK, THIS IS THE GROUP. I WANTED TO KEEP TRACK OF HOW MUCH TIME THEY HADNT WORKED SINCE THEY WERE SWORN IN BUT IT WAS EASIER TO KEEP TRACK OF THE DAYS THEY DID CUZ I CAN USE MY FINGERS AND TOES FOR THAT. THE PROBLEM HERE IS NOT THAT THEY HAVENT MET, THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING, EVERYTHING THAT WAS ON THE TABLE WHEN THEY TOOK OFFICE IS STILL THERE. I DO SEE SOME SIGNS OF ENCOURAGEMENT THOUGH ON THE CRUMBLING OF THE BLOCS AND THEY ARE VOTING THEIR CONSCIENCE NOT WHAT THE BLOC TELLS THEM TO DO.

10-18-2011- Jonnywg we have just reviewed the bank screens and there is some activity...no iqd or vnd as yet...i have been told that the programmers finished early this am and updates can happen...we hope that it is our currencies that are in the changeup group.

10-18-2011- Freeway Bill Big news coming through. Have to confirm

10-18-2011- Breitling Alawi didn't leave, don't know where this came from. People are leaving Maliki's party to join up with Alawi. There is a wall coming up for the revaluation, so there is an end in sight. They want to revalue. Once they have the 3 security seats, then they will be internationally recognized, that's when they get into Chapter 8 and they will be forced to show their books and then you will see the true value of the dinar. Also, they want to revalue, de-dollarize and redenominate all in one shot.

10-18-2011- Med WE HAVE APPROX. 35 DAYS TILL PARLIAMENT CONVENES. THIS IS MY GUESS ON WHAT WILL HAPPEN. I DONT THINK 35 DAYS IS TOO LONG FOR SHABIBI TO WAIT, I THINK HE WILL, JMO. I THINK THAT AN AGENDA WILL BE POSTED ABOUT 3 DAYS OR 4 FOR THE NEW SESSION. THE READING OF THE CBI DRAFT MAY COME UP THAT DAY BUT I THINK IT WILL COME THE NEXT DAY AND THIS WILL BE OVER TO A POINT. SEE IT WILL BE APPROVED BUT SHABIBI STILL HAS TO DO HIS PART AND MOVE ON THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE. SO, I THINK WE ARE 36 OR 37 DAYS AWAY FROM THIS BEING OVER

10-18-2011- Jonnywg they are taking their time and not talking much as well...we are at the point of no return...this is starting to create problems all over...the world needs the rv...not just us...china signed off...iran is an issue if usa leaves...europe is 4 days into the 8 given to clean it up...something has to give.

10-18-2011- Med AS SOON AS A G7 OR G20 MEETING IS IN THE NEWS, SOMEONE ALWAYS FIGURES IT HAS TO BE ABOUT IRAQ. THE G20 CARES ZIP ABOUT IRAQ. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER YET LONG TERM TO HELP OUT THE ECONOMIC CRISIS. THEY ARE IN AN ECONOMIC CRISIS WITH 60% IN POVERTY NOW OR UNEMPLOYED. THEY LOOK FOR EVERYTHING TO BE RELATED TO IRAQ OR THE DINAR. ONLY THING RELATED TO THE DINAR OR AN RV IS SHABIBI AND CBI. ONLY ONE PERSON EVER ASKED THEM TO RV AND THAT WAS PRESIDENT BUSH ONE MONTH BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE, HE WAS TURNED DOWN.

10-18-2011- Jonnywg the programmers were called in to try to get the process finished...all of a sudden...it is very quiet....with no info being presented...we will have a forex/ internal bank screen update at 8am cst...this will give us the printout ability to compare the currencies for changes...several currencies, including CANADA HAD INCREASES YESTERDAY...this may have been the start, if this continues...we will report

10-17-2011- Freeway Bill I just don't think we can go past the end of this month and I am not sure we will go past the 23rd.

10-17-2011- TonyTNT I know the FOREX folks and banking folks are preparing getting ready now – they were not doing this last year –they are producing documents and are getting ready to do this and we do know that things in Iraq are happening...all Iraq is waiting for is to hear the word GO!! it is READY!!

10-17-2011- Bulldog75 WE ARE GETTING REPORTS, THAT THE DONG IS NOW RECOMMENDED 100% BY SOME FOREX SITES. WE ARE GETTING CONFIRMATIONS. WE ARE CONFIRMING MANY REPORTS OF MANY THINGS RIGHT NOW. WE WANT VITAL STATISTICS AND DOCUMENTATION BEFORE ANYTHING IS RELEASED. WE MAY HAVE DIFFERENT REPORTS COMING FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES .

10-17-2011- Jonnywg i just received a call that the programmers were called in tonight...our opportunity still lives for the next 12 hrs...lets hope this is it

10-17-2011- TonyTNT I do not think this will NOT go past Nov 3rd – Shabibi said this on Iraqi TV and made a public statement their salaries would be increased by that date. I see the rate at some point going as high as 8.47…and the UN in order to release from chpt 7 has to be at least one to one...so that is the lowest and don't see it coming that low but AS I SAID IN THE PAST PAY ATTENTION THERE COULD BE A STARTER RATE, pay attention, pay attention, pay attention

10-17-2011- Jonnywg we are still in active stage...the waiting is the hard part as we get dragged along on the ride...I will vigilently watch the screens at 2 major banks as we wait for some values to show...be with me for a few more hours of hope...they have delayed this for a long time but it appears they are a least trying to process...time will tell

10-17-2011- Ray one of my guys just told me, He said this is in the Iraqi newspapers, and on TV and even in newspapers in the Arab gulf states. He said that banks in the Arab gulf are buying billions of dollars of dinar. Not just millions but billions. The people of Iraq are wondering why and the government came out and told them that they didn’t know why but would check into it. Seems strange that these banks could have bought billions of dinar before now but have chosen now to do this. And the Iraqi government is playing dumb. I see this as a sign that we are getting very close now.

10-17-2011- TonyTNT Some folks feel they DO know what we are waiting on but I feel all things will happen at the SAME TIME. WE are there for this to show anytime…There are folks HIGHER than we are that are waiting and said it should have already happened. this has to be secure enough while we are getting our benefits...i'm telling you there are some very bad peeps preventing this from happening ...This is out of Iraq’s hands and has been for a while – its not about them anymore- its about ALL of us now…We are more concerned with this on a global level.

10-17-2011- SteveI I truly do think we are closer then further away regarding our investment. With all of the positive news over the weekend and today, Iraq is making huge strides regarding progress. The news is great

10-17-2011- Gankans I know it is tough on everyone still waiting for the dinar rv, but we have to stay focused on what is positive...It is really difficult to gage when this is going to hit. We seem to be so close. Focus on your future like the dinar will happen sometime soon, but down the road. That way your hopes aren't crushed each week. I can't believe it! My old contact just told me we are very close. Wouldn't give me a timeline, but he was extremely optimistic!
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's