Follow us! Follow us!

Misc Guru's 10-25-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc Guru's 10-25-11

Unread postby admin » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:24 am

10-25-2011- Kaperoni they are ready to do this, but they want the GOI (parliament) to ok it...even though Parliament fully supports the project (and a later article told us this), they want a few other things done first such as the ISX, the Iraqi Forex, Custodian banking, and more than likely, the selling of owned businesses/companies which will open the door to the capital they mention. As well, to combat corruption, they have set up a commission to monitor exchanges. Subsequent articles have confirmed all of this. here is my opinion...It is very close to happening (by the end of the year)...take them at their word of a .86 rate.

10-25-2011- Med THE US IS NOT JUST PULLING OUT ALL THE TROOPS. WE, AND I BEING MILITARY UNDERSTAND, THAT ALL WE ARE DOING AND SO DOES SADR, THAT IS WHY HE IS PISSED, WE ARE NOT REMOVING ALL THE TROOPS, ALL WE ARE DOING IS REDESIGNATING THE NAMES. INSTEAD OF BEING CALLED COMBAT TROOPS, THEY WILL BE RENAMED SOMETHING ELSE. THAT IS WHY THE US EMBASSY STAFF IS BEING INCREASED FROM 5000 TO 15000. DOES ANYONE HONESTLY THINK WE ARE JUST ADDING 10000 CLERKS AND TYPIST TO THE EMBASSY STAFF. HARDLY, THAT IS WHY SADR HAS ASKED FOR AN ACCOUNTABILITY INTO EVERY PERSON WHO IS ASSIGNED TO THE EMBASSY, WHICH HE CAN KISS OUR ARSS

10-25-2011- Jonnywg WE ARE HERE TO MEET WITH THE PEOPLE THAT PROCESS THE DATA, ARE INVOLVED IN THE PROGRAMMING, AND OF COURSE THE PEOPLE THAT SHOW THE FINAL RESULTS WHO ARE THE BANKS. we all know this is not a perfect process but it is time for this RV to step up to the plate...AT TIMES I AM BOUND TO DISCLOSURE PROMISES AND this is one...but I will disclose almost everything I can to make it easier on us...WE HAVE BEEN ON THE EDGE FOR A WEEK SO HANG IN.

10-25-2011- Kaperoni Here is a quote from…an older article from 9/24/2011. “announced by the Central Bank of Iraq on June 22” That is telling us, the CBI is ready to delete the 3 zeros…or in other words, change the exchange rate of the New Iraqi Dinar and start the introduction of the new lower denominations. That is the official date. another quote… “He added: When we want to buy dollars in 1200 dinars, we buy at one dinar and 200 fils," this is the initial exchange rate…like it or not, they are saying 1.2 New Iraqi Dinars to 1 Usd. That is .86 exchange rate. Or 1 million dinar =$860,000 Usd. it says they want to return the Dinar to the former value of 1 dinar to $3.33. “that aims to raise the value” That clearly tells me that the rate will not be that initially. This rate will come over time. How long I have no idea, but I would expect at least a year or more.

10-25-2011- Freeway Bill We are just as close as we have ever been...we are indeed about to have an RI or RV whichever happens!!!...we are coming at this a lot faster than we thought. The speeches being moved is HUGE! I believe (and of course, I may be wrong) that we already have an RI or RV done and they are strategically waiting to activate it at the time that suits the situation. I believe that it is in the $3 range and yes, it may go up later on. I feel that we are in the week...

10-25-2011- TonyTNT THE INFO HASN'T CHANGED MUCH SINCE LAST FRIDAY. THE BANKS STILL HEAR WHAT THEY'RE HEARING, THE NUMBERS ON THE SCREENS GOING UP AND DOWN. THEY'RE PREPARED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY AND THE SUMMITS. WE ARE AT THE END....SOMETHING IS TO HAPPEN THIS WEEK, THURS. FRIDAY AND LE GARDE WAS POSTPONED ALONG W/ GEITHNER, NOW THEY'RE NOT DOING SPEECHES TILL WED. THIS IS THE WEEK

10-24-2011- Jonnywg i am spending time with bankers/ I T PERSONEL/ programmers...we sit on a lot of information that the TEXAN contingent shared with us...we feel more than ever that the inevitable will happen. Houston has a lot of knnowlge....The CBI SERVERS are here,,,Data entry to banking...Programming...Upper bank management for the State. Geitner will speak Wednesday and we just found out LaGuard will speak afterwards. WEDNESDAY SPEACHES WILL BE GOOD BUT MAY BE POST RV

10-24-11- ScottiG I do not know of any variables that might hold this up at this point! We are in a waiting mode here on out. Everything has been done according to the info were receiving! We must consider that there are soooooo many currencies adjusting that this is unheard of and will set a new precident. When it happens, it happens. Nothing is on hold at the banks. WE ARE CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE. YOU WILL SEE.

10-24-2011- Bear5642 A GENTLEMAN WHO I KNOW IS DEEPLY INVOLVED IN CHEVRON WAS MAKING FUN OF ME WHEN I WOULD BRING UP THE DINAR ALL OF A SUDDEN CONTACTED ME AND APPLOGIZED FOR HIS COMMENTS BECAUSE HE HAD JUST GOTTEN OUT OF A MEETING TELLING THEM THEY WERE RAMPING THINGS UP IN IRAQ TO THE SUM OF $100 BILLION DOLLARS

10-24-2011 Guru ScottiG In my last post, I mentioned a most important meeting going on in the Middle East. I was very generic about the meeting due to its importance. The meeting is over and apparently a success. There were several key individuals in attendance with commitments of over $350 billion to drilling 3 new wells and the relevance to Iraq’s future looms high...Why this is so relevant to the RV is that Exxon, Chevron and a couple of other companies not mentioned in this article are requiring an adjusted currency. The time frame to get these wells done is very early into 2012!

10-24-2011- BWM I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING THAT SAYS THIS WILL GO INTO NOVEMBER AT THIS TIME... IN FACT MORE INFO CAME TODAY THAT SOME OF THOSE RUMORS MAY BE SMOKE ALSO. STILL LOOKING FOR SOME VISIBLE CHANGES IN SEVERAL PLACES...YOU WILL KNOW THEM WHEN THEY COME OUT...UNTIL I CAN PROVE IT CAN'T HAPPEN NOW I HAVE TO CONTINUE TO LOOK AT THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY. THE IMF AND UST SPEECHES WERE MOVED TO WEDNESDAY...YOU WILL BE SURPRISED BY SOME OF THE THINGS THAT COME OUT OF THE SPEECHES FROM WHAT I'M TOLD.

10-24-2011- Jonnywg Good eveng all...i am in texas and so far all is good. We have been able to ascertain that the encoding has stopped...another set of meetings at 9am cst and we will report...the contacts we have in TEXAS are great and i hope to share most of it with you. The fact that I am under restrictions is a good thing. We are still on track for the RV and we could see it POP any moment.

10-24-2011- ScottiG Do I know the exact time and date? No. Do...I have a pretty good idea that this is the week? I can say this with all confidence, that our most valued sources (and there are several) are all pointing to this week with the possibility of it dragging into early next week...we know that this process must come to an end and soon. Add in the speech of Dr. Shabibi a couple of weeks ago addressing that the contractors will be paid in a newly adjusted currency. That time frame was to 3 November.

10-24-2011- BWM it's not a scam.. if it were when things got bad here and I had to sell my dinar I wouldn't have been able to... this is NOT a scam...it's prolonged, frustrating, lengthy, time consuming but all those are things that go with hard work and earning something when you are done...

10-24-2011- Okie_Oil_Man NOV 3 THRU 5TH KEPT POPPING IT'S HEAD UP TO ME TODAY AS ANOTHER POSSIBILITY. HERES A NEW PHRASE SOME NEED TO ADD TO THEIR VOCABULARY-----INTEL CHANGES.

10-24-2011- Bear5642 THINGS ARE REALLY LOOKING GREAT FOR THIS WEEK AND MY CALL TODAY WAS EXTREMELY POSITIVE FOR THE RV...THERE IS STILL A FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER WINDOW

10-24-2011- ScottiG For a couple of months now... I have mentioned that the most likely window for the full adjustment of currencies to hit would be the end of October to the beginning of November with the very minimal possibility of the very outside window is 30 November. With all that we have received over the last couple of weeks, the confirmations of this week being the most likely are still strong.

10-24-2011- Mailman17 I STILL THINK THIS NOT GETTING OUT OF OCT IS VERY PLAUSIBLE. REMEMBER...SHABS BILL NEEDS ONLY ONE READ IF HE AND THE GOI ARE ON THE SAME PAGE HE MAY RELEASE IT BEFORE THEY RECONVENE. I DONT TRUST ANYONE AT THIS POINT EXCEPT SHABS, WE ALL KNOW WHERE HE STANDS. TAKE THAT WITH WHAT WE KNOW IRAQ HAS TO DO AND WE ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD CONSIDERING HOW LONG A LOT OF US HAVE BEEN INVOLVED. WHATS A MONTH? RELAX...AND LET IRAQ PLAY THEIR FINAL CARDS. ALTHOUGH THE TROOPS GONE BY CHRISTMAS IS VERY GOOD NEWS...IRAQ JUST MAY WAIT A LOT LONGER FOR 7 TO BE LIFTED...BUT THE RV WILL STILL TAKE PLACE,,,JMO.

10-24-2011- BWM well look at it this way...if everyone in your town has dinar, and they all cash in tomorrow.... who's running the register at the grocery store after that, or working at the bank to update your accounts and put money in the atm.... there has to be someone to do the everyday labor.. the PTB's just don't want the whole world rich but hey it gives the economy more money for them to make money off of.

10-24-2011- Med THE UN IS ON TOP OF THINGS AND HAVE A VERY GOOD IDEA OF WHAT THE PROBLEMS ARE IN IRAQ....THE EMERGENCY SESSION IS A JOKE. I ALSO SEE THAT MALIKI IS MAKING THIS SEEM LIKE HIS CALL? YEAH OK BUT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY MUST DO...BELIEVE IT OR NOT THEY MUST APPEAR, KEY WORD APPEAR, THAT THEY ARE IN CONTROL AND WHEN THE RV DOES COME DOWN THEY WILL ALSO MAKE IT APPEAR THAT IT WAS THEIR CALL, ACTUALLY THIS IS PLAYING OUT NICELY. THINK OF THIS AS THE FINAL POWER PLAY. IRAQ MUST APPEAR TO BE IN TOTAL CONTROL OVER EVERYTHING, LITERALLY. ONCE AGAIN...KEY WORD BEING APPEAR.
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's