Follow us! Follow us!

Misc Guru's 10-27-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc Guru's 10-27-11

Unread postby admin » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:35 pm

10-27-2011 Rockstar Blanche :) This RV is getting sooo Ex-CiT-inng! I'm really enjoying the ride, but is it me or do the guru updates get your mind spinning after a while!?! ...I think I've got the solution for it though...click here to learn all about it.

10-27-2011- BWM let me clarify a little about the "bank screens" and the assumed idea that someone is seeing "fake" or mishandled information... and this is just my opinion... just because we are passing on this information doesn't mean that is the basis for all the ideas I have on this happening now... others factors and intel are going into the idea and backing this up that THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE REAL FOR AN RV AT THIS TIME... we cannot predict when this will happen but only that conditions show that with the current intel the RV COULD occur at this time. So please take what you hear within the chat/board world and find a balance...

10-27-2011- Bear5642 THINGS ARE PROGRESSING THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE AND REALLY MOVING FORWARDS I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEGATIVE TO ADD TO OUR INVESTMENTS. WE ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THIS RV, PLEASE REMEBER WE ARE JUST LITTLE FISH IN A HUGE OCEAN. MY SOURCES HAVE NOT CHANGED AND IT APPEARS THAT WE ARE STILL ON TRACK

10-27-2011- Adam Montana to date, Iraq has been forgiven hundreds of millions in debt by many countries all over the world, they have accomplished this by pleading poverty which they would not have been able to do had they RV'd the currency years ago. a lot of investors never grasp this concept they think it HAD to happen by a certain date in the past, but when you really look at the situation, Iraq would have been foolish to RV before. they saved themselves hundreds of millions of dollars by dragging it out. luckily for us, they are just about out of delay tactics. they saved a lot of money, and positioned themselves nicely...now it's time to roll

10-27-2011- DebTarHeelGirl WHY DOES BANK HAVE RATE FIRST AND NOT CBI 1) IT MAKES US GO TO THE BANK WHICH CHANNELS THAT DINAR THROUGH THE UST... 2) IT KEEPS US FROM GOING TO A BROKER TO CASH IN BECAUSE I BELIEVE THEY CANT DO CASH INS UNTIL IT SHOWS AT THE CBI AND 3) IT KEEPS US FROM KNOWING THE CBI RATE. DO NOT GO TO ANY BANK IMMEDIATELY…BROKERS WOULD FREEZE SELLING…IMHO

10-27-2011- Jonnywg WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BANKS OPENING...rates will not post in CBI OR FOREX...PER OUR SOURCES...WE EXPECT THIS TO BE VISIBLE AT THE BANK...EITHER 8AM OR 11 AM CST...no where else...CBI/ FOREX... not showing is basically to give the cashins to the banks this is NOT ACTIVE until the banks show a live rate at the teller screen which means we can cash in...DO NOT CALL THEM YET as they will not released the cashin procedure until RV announced ...the BSI CONTROLS THE RATE AND CAN BIPASS CBI/FOREX if they are told to... I BELIEVE [ it is happening ] TODAY AS ALL OBSTACLES ARE REMOVED...will report back soon

10-27-2011- Jonnywg BREAKING NEWS on CNN :..please be advised that the PRESIDENT OF THE European Economic Council has...announced that the Eropean debt crisis has been resolved . ALSO Germany Greece and the IMF have restructured Greece and resolved their debt structure...The best news we have received to date...no further details can be discussed. AT THIS POINT LETS GET THE RV POSTED...RATES AND OTHER INFO WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW IF ALL GOES THROUGH AS PLANNED. I DID NOT DECLARE AN RV...however this appears to be the last obstical.

10-27-2011- BWM they have accomplished what was needed IMO... we'll see as things unfold over the next few hours...just a few confirmations... got some info on the EU summit....sounds like things resolved...not much else I can say... we just waiting and watching...I'm still under the impression that it may show bank first... but will check every avenue to insure that we look at all the options...when will be the million dollar question...

10-27-2011- Randy Koonce EVERYTHING HINGES ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ERBIL, WHICH WE'RE STILL WAITING ON. WHEN THE SECURITY MINISTERS ARE FINALLY SEATED AND THE STRATEGIC COUNCIL IS ANNOUNCED AND VOTED IN BY PARLIMENT, THE RV WILL BE RELEASED BY SHABIBI. FORGET THE BANK SCREENS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THE GURU'S ARE TELLING US ABOUT DATE OR RATE. THIS COULD GO ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE YEAR.

10-27-2011- Bluwolf Tomorrow [Thursday] and Friday in Puerto Rico on channel 11 [on] Univision, there will be a special talk about the dinar and its possible impact on fixing our economy. The only thing that I get from this special ...is that our time to cashin is very near.

10-26-2011- Adam Montana when they RV, they will need to educate all of the people on how to cash in, how to use the old and the new bills, etc., if they RV at a high rate, there should be no reason to force people to cash in quickly but if they RV low, they have a lot of reason to force people to cash in quickly - they will want to pull the large notes in quickly to prevent people from holding them until the value rises, the higher the rate is, the more it will cost to cover the cash in, but in my opinion, they will RV at a lower rate and force as many people as possible to cash in those big notes , so in my opinion, I am expecting a limited time to cash in

10-26-2011- Jonnywg all programing and data input, including the manual entry of the buy and sell spreads, are completed. THE BANKS ARE READY. ALL ISSUES IN iraq are resolved to my satisfaction, imho it is not erbil that is holding anything up and i cannot expand on this...a lot of misinfo being published

10-26-2011- TonyTNT this is coming together today to work out for us...there are things happening and some we can't talk about but there are good things happening at the summit that you are going to hear about later on the news...and things happening at our banks by the end of the week…it is a great day

10-26-2011- Adam Montana We all know that several things have to happen in order for a ReValue to be a success 1. The UN sanctions against Iraq must be lifted - no military freedom, no ReValued Dinar 2. The world needs to see that Iraq has no intention of committing crimes against humanity again, and the world needs to see that Iraq is a functioning and able country again...in other words, we need a stable Government of Iraq and we need forward progress 3. Although this isn't 100% necessary, a resolution to the HCL situation would make things MUCH easier for all involved. as far as my timeline goes, I am still confident that within the next month - aka before Thanksgiving - we will see a BIG event, that could and should lead right into a rate change for the Iraqi Dinar, that BIG event is going to be HCL, or Chapter 7, in my opinion. if they RV too soon, they will be putting themselves AND OUR INVESTMENT in unnecessary danger.

10-26-2011- Checkmate good info says we are in the right investment and timing is good and with this getting serious this is the best news today…We are getting the negativity we were supposed to be getting and I believe we are getting it right before the hour.

10-26-2011- Jonnywg REPORTED AT 6 CST...THAT MERKEL, SARKOZY AND LEGARDE ARE IN private talks re settling GREEK debt...THE MERKEL MIRACLE is the first step...and we should hear more tonight as the EUROPEAN SUMMIT STARTS AT 1AM EST, MIDNIGHT CST...THIS CONSIDERED TO BE THE START OF THE PROSPERITY PACKAGES...that LEGARDE HEAD OF IMF will introduce. PROSPERITY PACKAGES WILL BE FUNDED BY TH RV

10-26-2011- Gary RI allows changes to occur close together, RV lock in numbers… RI allows flexibility we are talking about for a number of changes. If you understand, it will all fit…world bank trying to stop the currency wars and the RI allows flexibilty for much to happen...understand both and put them together and get the big picture without us having to spell it out

10-26-2011- TonyTNT All I can say is what I've been saying for months. Been really strong on it for the last 2 weeks. Trying to tell you something w/o hurting us. It would have to change from what I'm hearing. Remember what happened w/Kuwait. That's the best way I can say it. The numbers were outrageous but they still happened. PLEASE remember this - 1st mouse gets trap, 2nd mouse gets the cheese, 3rd mouse gets cheese factory...i'm hearing it is pegged to the GBP…

10-26-2011- Jonnywg EUROPEAN COUNCIL IS MEETING AND CLOSE TO END. NEXT IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT...THEN THE EUROPEAN UNION. TODAY WE HOPE COULD BE SPECIAL. ALSO THERE IS NO MORE WORK TO BE DONE AT THE BANKS. ALL CURRENCIES ARE ENTERED - ALL SPREADS BETWEEN BUY AND SELL HAVE BEEN MANUALLY ENTERED. THE JOB IS COMPLETE AND AWAITING ACTIVATION.

10-26-2011- Checkmate Been saying from beginning and got a little more confirmation recently. Always thought the smartest play for GOVs would be a reinstatement of currency. Have said bottom is 3.22. When you think about it, it was in the 2.'s and Saddam boosted up currency, his own inflation…Will it stay as RI. NO. Smart play for Iraq. Don't jump on all the money and cash in right away. It will go up to Kuwait or higher. Maybe Kuwait will be adjusted up too. Don't know… Initial offering, I believe, will be an RI.

10-26-2011- Bulldog75 I see a 90% chance of the “IQD Activation” between ‘NOW/HOUR TO HOUR through Nov. 4' and probably sooner rather than later. In this 10 day period The Euro Crisis, US Budget woes, Mid East unrest, Iraq situation and World Markets, are the obvious hotbeds of concern. Watch: EU Meetings and locations of: O, G, Hillary and Biden activity. We are praying and hoping for at least an initial $3 rate or greater, and then have/watch the IQD gradually rise. The Big Banks and Traders are ruff n ready. We are oh, so close. IMHO, I would not be surprised if we were already cashed in and driving that new car, way before the 4th.

10-26-2011- Checkmate Right now things are crazy like Kuwait was prior to their RV. Dr. Todd told Gary everything is done and set. Everything is ready to go and we have no idea why we are not seeing it this moment. Looking at the end of the month, first of next month but NOW hearing they are now trying to push that quicker than that...

10-26-2011- Jonnywg yesterday the Asian market was closed for an Asian / Chinese holiday we hope today brings better results. i am here talking to the banks as this state is a HUB for them...their programmers and data entry...there are also MANY OTHER CONTACTS AND SOURCES IN TEXAS that i am visiting...no official response re last 2 currencies but sources say they proceeded without them...the 2 that were missed will be individually processed...do not know which ones but not IQD OR VND

10-25-2011- BWM GOLD IS UP.. AND RISING...CAN'T BE THAT WAY MUCH LONGER FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD. THE CBI CHANGING IS ALL WE NEED. LET ME JUST SAY THIS... I WILL BE UP AGAIN WATCHING THE CBI TONIGHT...I HAVE CONTINUED TO SAY I BELIEVE IT CAN HAPPEN THIS WEEK.

10-25-2011- Freeway Bill I just got off the phone with a banking source and the RI is done and waiting activation. Not sure what is left to be done except political posturing. I can only hope that we are not going to hold this up long enough to see many countries lose it all. I don't think the WORLD will let that happen. this basket, according to what I have been told by really great sources and people with ways to know has been run and has been tested to make sure that all of the currencies are right. That is where we seem to be and we are just waiting for the final word

10-25-2011- Jonnywg WE HAVE HAD A VERY BUSY DAY TODAY AND HAVE PERSONALLY REVIEWED THE RV PROCESS. i feel that everything is ready for the final release...2 currencies did not make the final basket... iqd and vnd were in the basket accepted...we feel that everything is done and ready...looking good = yes. WE ARE TRYING TO GET EXPLANATIONS ON...THE HOLDUP...AND WHO IS NOT PROCESSING THE DATA...i have not heard that the process was delayed in fact...travelling to talk to one of the I.T HEADS TOMORROW AM...WE LEAVE AT 5 AM SO I WILL NOT COME ON UNTIL 2 PM CST TOMORROW

10-25-2011- Robusto The CBI is in the process of buying 10 De la Rue machines for $15,947,003. I have no clue what they purchased but this is news. This is the same company that printed the currency.

10-25-2011- Med JUST READ THE FEEL GOOD ARTICLE OF THE DAY ...FOR ALL WORRIED ABOUT US TROOPS LEAVING, DONT. WE ARE NOT WE ARE PUTTING 23000 TROOPS ACROSS THE BORDER IN KUWAIT THIS IS A MUCH BETTER MOVE IT ALSO TAKES THE RAMBLINGS OF SADR AND SQUELCHES THEM, HE CANNOT USE THE U.S. TROOPS IN IRAQ AS RALLY IN CRIES CRY, WE ARE ALSO PUTTING ANOTHER 17000 IN THE REGION FOR A TOTAL OF 40 THOUSAND US. TROOPS WATCHING OVER IRAQ PLUS THE LARGEST EMBASSY IN THE WORLD IT THINK THIS IS A MUCH BETTER SITUATION THAN STAYING IN IRAQ AND BEING SITTING DUCKS LIKE WE HAVE OVER THE LAST HOW MANY YEARS
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's