Follow us! Follow us!

Misc Guru's 11-1-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc Guru's 11-1-11

Unread postby admin » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:19 pm

11-1-2011- TonyTNT First Convenience Bank and First National in Texas along with Chase and Wells Fargo have received ORDERS to stop selling dinar within the last hour. Although some banks quit selling ON THEIR OWN a while back, NOW they are being DIRECTED to stop...there is a SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE!

11-1-2011- Jonnywg [viaDinarWishes] JONNY IS ON THE PHONE WITH ME HE IS VERY EXCITED AND WANTS YOU ALL TO STAY GROUNDED AND REMAIN CALM...THE BANKS HAVE GOTTEN ORDERS FROM THEIR CORPORATE OFFICES TO STOP SELLING THE IQD...WE HAVE VERIFIED THIS WITH ALL 4 BANKS... WF, CHASE, 1ST CONVIENIENCE, AND 1ST NATIONAL ARE THE BANKS THAT GOT THE ORDER TO STOP SELLING...THE VND HAS JUST BEEN PULLED FROM BEING FOR SALE AT THE WELLS FARGO BANK...THIS IS HUGE

11-1-2011- BWM we still need to confirm some things...but confirmation is there, not to panic, things still in go mode

11-1-2011- Bluwolf There isn't much to share folks, but the good thing that there are no changes and that is a positive...But rest assure banks are on high alert, And very silent

11-1-2011- Bear5642 I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE A LOT TODAY AND ALL THE INFO COMING IN ABSOLUTELY OFF THE CHART AND WE ARE LOOKING GREAT...THE AMOUNT OF OIL BUSINESS THAT IS TAKING PLACE AND HOW IRAQ IS LINING UP IN THE AREA OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND PRODUCTION YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE IT. THERE ARE BILLIONS FLOWING INTO IRAQ AS WE SPEAK, IT IS AMAZING...WHEN I TELL YOU I HAVE PERFECT PEACE ABOUT THIS RV THAT IS UNDERSTAEMENT...WE WILL KNOW MORE AFTER AM IMPORTANT CALL THIS EVENING.

11-1-2011- Okie_Oil_Man MY OCTOBER TO REMEMBER STATEMENT WAS FURNISHED ME BY TOP GOV OFFICIALS ABOUT 5 WEEKS AGO AND HAS BEEN THE NAIL I HAVE HUNG MY HAT ON. WELL--AS PAUL HARVEY SAID--HERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY...YES THIS WAS SCHEDULED FOR THE 31ST OF OCTOBER EVEN THO I NEVER SPECIFIED A CERTAIN DATE. WELL--WHAT I LEARNED LATE LAST NIGHT IT WAS STILL SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN LAST NIGHT BUT A HICCUP OCCURED WITH THE CHINESE CONNECTION AND THAT IS WHAT INTERVENED. NOW AS OF THIS MORNING MY SOURCES ARE REPORTING THAT ANY MOMENT THIS WEEK IT SHOULD (SHOULD) OCCUR. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER INTEL CHANGES OR WHEN A CERTAIN COUNTRY HAS I.P. PROBLEMS--I FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUT THIS WEEK ACCORDING TO SOURCES THIS MORNING----I REALIZE FINALLY NO ONE HAS A TRUE HOLD ON THE BUTTON TO PUSH TO ACTIVATE THE R/V AND WHOEVER THE ENTITY THAT FINALLY PUSHES THE BUTTON ACCORDING TO WHAT I AM BEING INFORMED HAS BEEN ORDERED TO PUSH THE BUTTON RAPIDLY NOW--NO ONE KNOW'S FOR CERTAIN WHEN BUT IT APPEARS IT IS NOW OR THIS WEEK.

11-1-2011- Med SHABIBI HAS IMPLIED HE IS IN AN URGENCY HERE, JUST WHAT IS URGENCY FOR SHABIBI. THE DRAFT TO PRINT FOR ME IS THE END OF WHAT IS NEEDED. THE ONLY ISSUE FOR CBI WAS STABILIZING THE DINAR, OK IT IS SOMEWHAT STABILIZED. INFLATION HAS HURT THE DINAR BUT THAT IS ACTUALLY SHABS FAULT, THEY TOOK TOO MUCH TIME. HE WAS WAITING FOR THE PERFECT SITUATION WHICH WAS A MISTAKE. HE IS READY TO RV, HE ALREADY SAID IT IS AN EASY PROCESS. NOW WHAT IS THE AGENDA TO RV. I MEAN REALLY WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE SCENARIO'S. FOR ME BETWEEN THE 10 AND 15TH THEY WILL VOTE ON THE DRAFT TO PRINT THAT IS WHAT SHABIBI CLAIMED HAD TO BE DONE AND IF NOT SOON HE WOULD HAVE TO REVALUE ON HIS CALL, SO THAT TO ME SHOWS AN URGENCY. HE ALSO ASKED THEM TO SPEED UP. I PERSONALLY DONT THINK OUR TROOPS HAVE ONE THING TO DO WITH THE RV AND I DONT THINK SHABIBI EVEN CARES. HE IS THINKING ONE THING INFLATION, INFLATION, INFLATION.

11-1-2011- Jonnywg TODAYS BIG CURRENCY UPDATES ARE: 11AM...2PM...4PM...8PM ...11PM... ALL CST. PEOPLE I JUST GIVE YOU WHAT IS HAPPENING...facts are BIDEN IN IRAQ to sign off troops...finance ministers in a meeting...i don't think these things have anything to do with the rv...just sent out to mis guide us...the bank screens do not show any changes except for the irregular activity

11-1-2011- Jonnywg attention...report from bank screens are ...irregular activity...rates are jumping...from 1100 to 1200...the iqd is a managed float and is consitantly to date at 1170...THEY USUALLY DO NOT CHANGE...ALSO NO FOREX UPDATE...I AM OFF TO GO AND VIEW SCREENS FOR MYSELF WILL BE BACK NO LATER THAN 8:15 CST.

11-1-11- Bondlady we saw during ramadan what the traders did to the people even though that too was a religious holiday the greed of the traders took over at the poor peoples expense and caused what to happen?...inflation sky rocketed...supply and demand... inflation inflation inflation...the goi should have had all the animals an foods they needed already home grown and raised...but they were too busy fighting an stealing from the people to get it together for them...so now the economy will suffer, the people will suffer...they start talkin about how inflation is gonna hurt... should do something about it huh?

11-1-11- Jonnywg well group we find ourselves waiting again...this time appears to be different as we know that all is complete...we know that the fat lady is singing but the song is not over...we just know that we are in the right position. i fully expect either the CBI OR THE BANK SCREENS to show the rate on opening today. i expect a cashin...i expect some results...i expect some answers and will get them...next update is 8am cst...IN MY OPINION THERE ARE NO MORE WINDOWS...this puppy is home and cooled out and just awaiting the public viewing...FEDERAL RESERVE just started a 2 day special meeting...we will report... kuwaite happened in 2003, may, at 3:45 on a tuesday.

10-31-2011- Jonnywg Well i have the last updates and unfortunately the same results...no change in rate...as discussed earlier this RV can go through any time and i have not given up yet...i will constanly monitor until i come back at 6am cst tomorrow...i have had no negative reports to day so i still expect the best

10-31-2011- BGG I did get two calls today that may turn out to be the most important of this ride. Remember the last week or so - how I've been telling you that Maliki is playing ball and that it wouldn't be long? I heard directly from a parliament source - we were right on the money...Erbil, Hcl, Article 140 - etc, etc, all done...One minor issue - soon as it's handled we'll see the RV pretty quick....(like really quick). it is entirely possible it goes anytime from RIGHT now thru a week or two - but no longer.

10-31-2011- Jonnywg i have just had the call from the bank re the currency screens and there is no significant changes...FOREX HAS NO CHANGE...NOR CBI...i know this is not what we want but our sources still say that this is the right time...dinar dealers will get 15 minutes...they were warned sat at noon in next 3 days...that ends tomorrow.

10-31-2011- BWM I know we keep looking at the updates but it's my opinion that this will occur at a "special" update and not on the "hour" as we keep waiting and hoping... so don't panic and hang on... we will not write this off until there is something that says it is not happening which I know I have not received at this time.

10-31-2011- Joey Things are not only getting better....but much much clearer....becoming a little more transparent of what is actually going on in Iraq.....when you start finalizing everything its kinda hard to hide the details of it...its great...Erbil, Article 140, must be settled before the troops leave....thats pretty outstanding guys....BEFORE the troops leave...They are working on so many things...rushing to get things done...Time is running out.

10-31-2011- Mailman17 SHABS CAN AND COULD PULL THIS ANYTINE HE WANTED BUT HE HAS SAID IN THE PAST HE WANTS THE GOI TO BE IN THIS RIGHT ALONG SIDE HIM, HE NEEDS THEIR SUPPORT. THIS HAS TO COME DOWN AS A JOINT IRAQI GOVT THING. STAY FOCUSED AND POSITIVE AND FOLLOW THE NEWS...[the timing?] IMHO NOW AND CHRISTMAS, BEFORE THANKSGIVING.

10-31-2011- Jonnywg The window is tonight until sunrise. We still have tonight. HAWAII CLOSES at 10 pm tonight. I will have the back screens being read at that time and we have another bank update at 11pm cst. All of my contacts agree that all is done and we should expect it immediately rather than next week or month

10-31-2011- Checkmate yes we are hearing all good news and its moving forward...did not hear anything that we have not had progress or delayed...stalled etc. What in the world has taken so long, I don't know. Believe it’s right around the corner. Will be shocked when it finally happens.

10-31-2011- Gary this is a fluid process and Dr.Todd says it is in the banks hands, IMF and BIS will make sure everyone gets what maximum that they can get – Dr/ Todd says its here and we are in a wait and watch mode...We are still within our timeframe between now and midweek…Heard lots before, but not from the sources we are hearing from now. It's looking really good, but still being optimistically cuatious.
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's