Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 2-23-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 2-23-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:22 am

2-22-2013 *Doc ~It looks like the international community has finally had enough. We reported in our last update we were hearing rumblings that this was in fact the case. Now we see that the DFI monies will not be protected past May. The UN tried to get Iraq's attention but with little results. We really like the fact that the international community is now hitting Iraq where it hurts - in the pocket book. Remember the value of the DFI is in the neighborhood of 1 trillion USD. We have to believe that if this doesn't get their attention nothing will. We can hear Iraq being told it is now time to put on your big boy panties and act like a real country and not a penny anti dictatorship. What appears to be going on is an internal and external attack on Maliki. We have always said he was the biggest road block to all progress in Iraq. Recent events continue to support this opinion. The Kurds continue to hold hostage the budget with what we believe the ultimate goal is HCL approval. Recent articles suggest other blocs are doing the same for their pet projects. We can feel the vice being tightened from both ends squeezing Maliki. We continue that this is good for us. All information we have received to date suggests we still have several weeks or more until official budget approval. We are aware that one article said this Saturday but it has been delayed over and over again. Remember too the budget by itself does not necessarily trigger the RV. We are hopeful the Kurds will prevail and with the budget we will see the real fundamentals in place to support the RV like the HCL to name one. As always only time will tell for sure. We report, you decide.

2-22-2013 *BGG ~Article: "Jaafary discuss dues of Oil Foreign Firms working in KR with representatives of INA, KA" IT APPEARS THAT ONE OF THE MAJOR PUBLISHED OBSTACLES TO THE BUDGET APPROVAL MAY BE RESOLVED ACCORDING TO THIS ARTICLE.

2-22-2013 *Poppy3 ~I TOLD EVERYONE FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS NO MEETING WILL BE HELD, NO PROGRESS WILL BE MADE AND NO ONE IN IRAQ WILL DO ANYTHING GOVERNMENT WISE TILL OUR DIGNITARIES ARE OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY REGARDLESS OF DEADLINES ETC. THEY WILL NEVER ALLOW PERCEPTION OF THE IRAQ PEOPLE TO THINK THEY LET THE USA INFLUENCE ANYTHING THEY HAVE DONE. HAVE CALL IN TO FIND OUT WHEN THEY WILL BE LEAVING FOR HOME. I HAD THOUGHT THEY WOULD HEAD HOME TODAY, AT LEAST I WAS HOPING . SHOULD HEAR TONIGHT IF THE INFO IS AVAILABLE.

2-22-2013 *OCrush ~So, we are looking at another opportunity tomorrow. Let us pray they stop playing politics and focus on what is really needed in Iraq, economic stability for the people. My cousin said Nujaifi has fired a warning shot over the blocs, basically telling them if this does not get approved I will throw the budget back to the governance (council of ministers). Basically starting over. Now this tactic could work if the blocs feel he is serious and he is! All we can say is, no one knows what the blocs are going to do at the last minute. Let's not forget, this budget has the final tallys from the past budgets. This was never done before. SIT BACK! RELAX! ENJOY THE RIDE! IT WILL COME.

2-23-2013 *Shredd ~Article: "Custodian Bank, ISX, National Bank of Kuwait In a move that is likely to mark the start of a new era for the Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX), National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) has begun offering custody services for ISX-listed shares through its 80%-held subsidiary Credit Bank of Iraq." At last the door is open for large institutional investors to enter the Iraqi market this part is key: With a custodian of this caliber on board, the ISX is now in a position to mobilize significant amounts of foreign capital. the door is open for SAFE efficient trading and holdings of scuritized debt. this is evidence of what we've been saying so many players ready to join in when the time was right and these players aren't gonna come to the table too early and now...their confidence in iraq is obvious.

2-23-2013 *Blaino ~[Blaino, can you say in plan english if you are saying weeks months or even years.] DAYS, HOURS,.. 'SOON' i have no indications that rates will be dramatically different than those issued from this keyboard recently... Mid $3's for the 'leader' and in the 'half a buck' zone for the 'follower'...If that changes, i'll ADVISE. i have no negative or delaying information at all whatsoever!" none! Nada! zip, zero, flat NOTHING.

2-23-2013 *Tlar ~Article: "Article - CBI reveals issuing currency class 100 thousand dinars" Maliki does not have to be gone to see significant movement on the dinar. He just only has to be nuetered. I think we are witnessing that as we speak. He has not been invited to the Erbil talks. As Maliki's power wanes, Turki's grows. Turki will decide where the dinar is in terms of value unimpieded by Maliki. Turki will pop the valuation when he thinks its right knowing full well the misson of the bank is investment in Iraq and growth of the economy.

2-23-2013 *TerryK ~MY PEEPS ARE STILL STAYING FIRM ON SUNDAY. [If it happens Sunday when do you think we will be able to exchange?] NOT TILL MONDAY OR TUESDAY.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's