Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 3-1-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 3-1-13

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:02 am

2-28-2013 *Mountainman ~Article quote: "A member of the Committee on Energy and Oil parliamentary Furat al-Shara “The oil and gas law will pass before the middle of this year" Finally some positive news about the HCL. It looks sometime between now and the next few months it will be resolved. It's directly connected to the passing of the budget and should follow shortly after. Everything is falling into place. Most likely in the order of Budget, HCL, RV/RI/Float, Chapter VII then WTO.

2-28-2013 *Wisdom ~GONNA RUN WITH A THOUGHT HERE... dealing with the facts as I know them. SO we're hearing that they WILL be meeting...to pass laws and vote on the 2013 budget. That is a fact. Question is....WILL THE RV be released upon the passing of the 2013 budget or do they need to have the RV to meet their budget as it's being passed for the year to cover all their bills? There is the school of thought that the revaluation is NEEDED to support the budget for 2013 and so would have to happen with the passing of it before it could be a reality for Iraq to be able to meet it's expenses.

2-28-2013 *Arthur ~Article: "Parliamentary Finance Committee called on the government to impose the Iraqi dinar in the dealings of investment companies operating in the country with a view to supporting and strengthening of the local currency abroad." I DON'T WANT TO GO AS FAR YET AS DECLARE THAT THIS ARTICLE CONSTITUTES THE RV, BUT I WILL SAY THIS IS A STUNNING DEVELOPMENT BY THE FINANCE COMMITTEE OF IRAQ. THEY ARE NOW IMPOSING THAT ALL INVESTMENT INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL BE DONE IN DINAR INSTEAD OF USD. THIS WORDING INTIMATES AN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY AND A FLOATING IQD FOR IT TO HAVE THE CAPABILITY OF INCREASING IN VALUE BASED ON IT'S OWN COMPETITIVE VALUE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD WHICH SHOULD BE SUBSTANTIAL DUE TO THE VAST WEALTH OF IRAQ.

2-28-2013 *SWFloridaGuy ~There was a very encouraging statement from the Finance Committee calling on the GOI to promote the IQD in investment company dealings to support dedollarization and promote the strengthening of the national currency and economy. They also said "increase its value and enhance confidence." I don't think it's a coincidence that this coincides with senior Iraqi officials receiving intensive training on the multilateral trading system necessary for WTO accession and being instructed on the necessary additional steps to take.

2-28-2013 *Delta ~"URGENT FROM IRAQIA TV: FINANCE COMMITTEE CALLS THE GOV TO FORCE INVESTMENT COMPANIES TO TRADE IN IQD" THE ONLY WAY FOR THOSE COMPANIES TO USE DINAR, IT HAS TO BE TRADABLE...MORE VALUE RV...YOU CAN SAY ARTICLE 8.

2-28-2013 *Arthur ~Article quote: "Biden expressed his deep commitment of the United States and Permanent toward the United States partnership with Iraq under the Strategic Framework Agreement signed between them" IN LIGHT OF EVERYTHING ELSE WE HAVE SEEN IN THE LAST FEW DAYS, THAT THE UNITED STATES IS RENEWING THESE COMMITMENTS SIGNED IN 2009 AT THIS TIME IS INTERESTING AND NOTEWORTHY. ...THE AUTHORS OF THE PLAN [ARE] USING THE STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT TO GUIDE IRAQ TO IT'S PROSPEROUS DESTINY, THE IMPLEMENTATIONS OF WHICH MUST INCLUDE A STRONG, INTERNATIONALLY TRADED, REVALUED IRAQI DINAR.

2-28-2013 *SWFloridaGuy ~Along with the training, submitting a memorandum and additional negotiations they need to also have a convertible currency. The CBI's goal is for the IQD to go international. To do that they need to raise the value. The next step is to pass the budget and the HCL. As usual the timing/mechanism will always be an unknown factor but I do think it's in Iraq's best interest to move ahead with the economic reforms upon completion of those events. I'm optimistic that this coming period will bring us some much needed political/economic stability and reform.

2-28-2013 *SteveI ~For the first time in a while I now am getting some very good news from our contacts and after reading the news today, if there is no vote on Monday, then I foresee some major problems. When I say major, these will not be little ones that will go away. From all the years I have been involved, this is the first budget that has been the focus of attention like nothing before. Therefore this tell me (other than what I already know) the new rate is in the budget and this is huge. Remember, this the first time in the history of Iraq they actually closed the 2012 and accounted for the surplus and added it to the 2013. Just closing it alone is huge... I have actually never felt better. I have seen major progress and I think that Maliki and the Defense budget is going to be ok. I talked to one [contact] late last night they told me the citizens are starting to get out of control and now demanding results in the passing of the budget. I also know for a fact that the CBI is ready to go at a split second once given the work [word?] to start disbursing the funds. This tells me that the new rate will come very fast once this is approved.Another thing I like is the fact that they are referencing the budget in the Billions and not Trillions. How they come up with these numbers I am not sure, but I am still holding my ground on the $3.41 number. The $3.41 is coming directly from the office of the OCC and the $3.45 came from a contact close to the parliament. Now another factor is the Biden is discussing and assuring Iraq the Strategic Framework Agreement between the countries. Remember, the SFA call out for a strong currency in the region. Smart cards are returning calling it "Key Card" to be used outside of Iraq. That is huge also.Here is my answer to the question...about timing: My guess now, day or two at the most. The CBI is ready to disburse the funds and the banks do have the lower currency ready all thru the country. Actually, it could be hours now that things have been delayed. Our sources close to the action is not sure either. Not many people know that, but we do now know the process and who all is involved. We are very lucky to have the contacts that we have. When I wrote the post last Sunday did I not tell you they were going to hold high level meetings this week and then vote the following. Yep, right on track and our guys are spot on again. I love it when a plan comes together.

3-1-2013 *Wisdom ~Does Chapter 7 keep them from revaluing? Well let's put it this way... It's my belief at this point that the RV could definitely help matters with the removal of Ch7 from the country. The instability they are facing now is what's keeping the UN from removing them from CH7 and the sanctions that it imposes on their interaction with the rest of the worlds economies as a stable trading nation and recognized as such. SO I have to say that this COULD DEFINITELY HAPPEN BEFORE we would see them remove CH7 from everything I'm understanding at this point. It is NOT something that is controlled by the UN so it would not be something that would be able to keep it from happening.

3-1-2013 *BGG ~Article: "Central Bank denies the resignation of the governor from office agency" It appears they are trying to put out the rumor that Turki is (or has) resigning as Gov of the CBI. It would not surprise me – however, let’s wait for a trend to develop in the news first. Secondly – they sound a little desperate. Usually, where there’s smoke – there’s fire.

3-1-2013 *TerryK ~A lot of things going on it Iraq. The magical trigger has to be pulled by Christine Legarde making her announcement. She will make her announcement tomorrow [Friday] or Sunday. You won't see a massive RV of all 194 countries. There is the primary 11 and then they will come out in baskets of 30 and will come out 1 or 2 baskets a month. I got verification from my Well Fargo contact that there are codes in the system for the IQD and VND. All they are waiting for is an email from their corporate office to tell them to activate the codes. They are waiting for the IMF to pull the trigger and the UST will contact all the Central Banks and tell them to go ahead with it. It's closer now than it's ever been. The Dong is showing .478 at the bank level, but it is being traded on the investment side at a 1.19 value and are expecting it to go over $2 in 6 months and that's on the investment side of Wells Fargo. They want it to get back to the $2.22 rate.

3-1-2013 *Wisdom ~MY OPTIMISTIC SELF feels that THIS COULD HAPPEN NOW!! I have been on this ride for as long as anyone else, and so I'm not just blowing this into the wind to get a reaction. This is YEARS of watching and waiting, but more so UNDERSTANDING where it is at this point and what the holdups/holdouts are for this to be released. I DO SEE that things are in the works, and for the past couple of weeks...have actually been on edge for kicking this thing off. Iraq is a player in this and MUST have some order to be able to comply with an RV. Are they solely in control, No way in sand!

3-1-2013 *SteveI ~I truly believe this time we will see it being passed. God help the GOI if it is not. I am still waiting on a call to see how the meeting went between Maliki and the Kurds over the defense budget. That as the true sticking point, not the oil. Please trust us as we know exactly what is going on in Iraq regarding the process. I hope to bring you some wonderful news in the coming days, hopefully starting with the budget vote passing, and I think things will move so fast that I may have just enough time for the rate notification. One of the most powerful articles was "Ahmed Faizullah: the need to draw on the expertise of international banks to support the banking sector". International means only one thing, the CBI is ready to revalue their currency to move this country forward. This is huge folks. Why would any international bank want to deal with Iraq with a currency valued at .00086 to the dollar unless it becomes more valuable and there are business opportunities in it for the banks.

3-1-2013 *Blaino ~We get some of the best info from 1of the big 4 banks, some of the best intel out there & according to a list received, 22 currencies are going to go hot & live & tradeable tomorrow [Friday]. Our 2 favorites are on that list. As long as there are no glitches or delays, we expect to see this. In some regions, they were given notice that they would be working for the next 4 weeks on weekends and all leaves and vacations have been cancelled.

3-1-2013 *SteveI ~It brings me great pleasure that we have received word from our contacts in Iraq that the 2013 Federal Budget will be voted on Monday. The reason you are seeing Saturday and some articles are reporting Monday is that the Kurds wanted to do this Saturday but the other blocs wanted to wait until Monday. Go figure. According to our sources, all blocs, and I repeat all blocs, Maliki, Allawi, Kurds, etc. are all on the same page now and all differences have been worked out, therefore as it stands now, the vote is on for Monday (Iraq's Monday not our). Once it is passed our guys will call us regardless of our time and share the news. With this being said, pray for the best and prepare for the worst. With all of the pressure from citizens, I just cannot see how they will not follow thru this time. Major consequences will follow if they do not. The parliament will be meeting Saturday but they will be voting and passing other laws, just not the 2013 budget. So, this was the huge news I have been waiting for. Now I am excited beyond belief.

3-1-2013 *Blaino ~more and better confirms hitting NOW.... Hang in THERE...Text #1: reval warning!! The meeting of meetings underway now, rates live on bk screens at last, need "ok" to tellers yet then all good! Text #2: reval warning ii, can't share rates yet, but great numbers! Vnd is incl too.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's