Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 3-4-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 3-4-13

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:19 am

3-3-2013 *Blaino ~So, as the "dye-nahr" settles into it's new role as a leading currency in a brave (mebby) new (possibly) world of possibilities, we remain attentive and expectant for our intel to develop and perform as specified! Banks are prepared, we are ready (we think!) and the dinar is way OVERDUE...Rate expectations are holding as far as we can tell on a sunday afternoon and updates will be looked at closely as they develop and get reported.

3-3-2013 *L.J. ~NATIONAL ALLIANCE WANTS TO VOTE ON THE BUDGET AS IS…PIECE MEAL…THEY ARE ASKING PARLIAMENT TO VOTE ON WHAT CAN BE PASSED AND DETERMINE THINGS LIKE - KURDISTAN’S MANDATE TO PAY THE OIL COMPANIES IN FULL – FOR A LATER DATE. KURDISTAN REJECTS AS THE DO NOT TRUST MALIKI AS HE HAS FAILED TO COMPLY WITH PAST PROMISES. IN ABOUT 12 HOURS WE WILL SEE WHAT THEY DO REGARDING THE BUDGET. U.S. DECIDES TO KEEP IRAQ UNDER CHAPTER 7…SO MUCH FOR NEWS SAYING KUWAIT IS COMING TO IRAQ TO EASE CHAPTER 7 FOR RELEASE. KURDS AGAIN, WILL NOT VOTE ON THE BUDGET IF IT DOES NOT CONTAIN THEIR CONDITIONS. STATE LAW SAYS THEY HAVE A MECHANISM TO VOTE ON THE MAJORITY OF THE FEDERAL BUDGET…AGAIN A PIECE MEAL VOTE WILL MORE THAN LIKELY NOT PASS BUT WE WILL WATCH TOMORROW. AT 5:59 PM BAGHDAD TIME STATE LAW’S KANANI CONFIRMED THAT “NO” AGREEMENT TO PASS THE BUDGET TOMORROW. HE HOPES THEY VOTE ON IT BY USING VARIOUS OPTIONS, AGAIN DOUBTFUL…BUT WE WILL WATCH.

3-4-2013 *BGG ~Article: "MP: There is no agreement to pass the budget tomorrow. [Monday]" I wouldn’t get panicked just yet…let the tend (in info) develop. Like I always say…On the other hand, I kind of doubt it gets done – but it won’t surprise me either way? I suspect it gets delayed until there is at least some final decision about Maliki (which could come at any minute). Which is far more important than the budget at the moment…

3-4-2013 *Mountainman ~Article quote: "the Central Bank towards enhancing its gold reserves and reduce dependence on the dollar is a positive step and will support the national economy and the Iraqi dinar. And the reports of international organizations, noted that Iraq resorted to storing gold to strengthen reserves of gold and cash reserves of the dollar in order to maintain his property and stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate." Iraq has a huge amount of gold reserves and is planning for a future independent of the USD as the global economic crisis continues to get worse. They want to have a strong national currency and are also working on the tariff issue as they apply for WTO membership.

3-4-2013 *Delta ~...GOT A CALL FROM MY CONTACT INSIDE THE PARLIAMENT THAT THE VOTE SHOULD TAKE PLACE AROUND 1:00 PM IRAQI TIME. IF THEY DON'T PASS IT TODAY... IT WILL BE A BIG MISTAKE.. THERE IS SO MANY ANGRY PEOPLE RIGHT HERE CAMPING AND WAITING...THEY SAID THEY NEED ANOTHER HOUR...WOW THEY ARE WORKING HARD. NO NEWS YET!!

3-4-2013 *L.J. ~THE IRAQI LIST IS MEETING...TO DETERMINE IF MORE OF THEIR MINISTERS ARE TO RESIGN FROM MALIKI’S GOV’T. STATE LAW SAYS THIS IS POLITICAL POSTURING AS THE PROVINCIAL ELECTIONS ARE NEAR; THAT THE MOVE IS TO CREATE AN ADVANTAGE FOR THE PARLIAMENTARIANS. DAMLUJI SAID SOME MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE WOULD RATHER SHOW THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ THAN TO SHOW IT FOR MALIKI, THUS THE RATIONALE BEHIND THE IMPENDING RESIGNATIONS. I HAVE CONTINUOUSLY SAID MALIKI IS GIVING MONEY TO IRAN…ONE OF TODAY’S NEWS HEADLINES READS: “Iraqi sources said that Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki stole $ 80 billion of Iraqi gold, and give some to Iran.” IRAN DOESN’T GET ALL OF MALIKI’S MONEY BUT HE DOES SUBSIDIZE THEM AND IS SUPPORTING THEIR NUCLEAR PROLIFERATION.

3-4-2013 *Tlar ~Article quote: "In the past few days, popularized news that the Government ended the mandated central bank governor Agency Abdul Basit Turki and it is about to assign someone else" Turki's fate IMHO was determined early on when he went against Maliki. Within his first month in office he stated to parliament, "I answer only to you". He then before the end of his first month started to reactivate the auctions having come close to shutting them down when he first took office. Remember Shabibi was removed because of the auctions and had arrest warrants issued against him.The IMF got in touch with Turki almost immediately following the removal of Shabibi. Maliki thought he had hired a yes man and Turki was his guy. He actually may have been day one when he took office but that changed. Even if he was, something or someone made him change his mind. He juiced the auctions and declared the CBI's independence. He went against Maliki and therefore he had to go. Unless parliament steps up to support the independence of the bank I'm afraid history will again repeat itself. New guy chosen. IMF gets his ear on what's best for Iraq. Maliki unconstitutionally oversteps his boundary. New guy is fired. This will continue to play itself out out until Maliki is gone or parliament steps up. The only thing that can break the chain is parliament.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's