Follow us! Follow us!

Misc Guru's 11-2-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc Guru's 11-2-11

Unread postby admin » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 am

11-2-2011- Jonnywg we have just come from the bank and the early update is deferred to 11am cst...i will follow up after 11...and report back...all is still on track...lets keep it going.

11-2-2011- Freeway Bill The banks are regulated by the UST and by their stockholders as well. If the bank holds dinar and they believe that we are there, then they are basically selling dinar that they know is going to be worth $ 3, $ 5, $ 8 for 9/10 of a penny. Not a good profit situation for them, right? On the other hand ...a broker...is an independent company and can sell the dinar for whatever they would like for as long as they would like. They own the dinar and have vowed to sell it right up until the official RI or RV. Until the final bell rings, he is in business to sell Dinar and Dong. When that changes, he just flips his website price to the going rate and goes on.

11-2-2011- Jonnywg this may be our finest hours...since ...the BANKS WERE ORDERED TO STOP THE SALE OF DINAR AND DONG...THE currency screens have been on update...while this does not guarantee an rv...it does mean that things are happening and we will be on top of it all morning...we will get a 8am cst report and a 11am report from both banks and forex...plus the call went out to every source we have to dig it up...this team is accelerated to find out.

11-2-11- Freeway Bill With many banks receiving notice to stop selling Dinar and Dong today, the excitement is obviously high. I believe that we are as close, if not closer than we have ever been and the chance of this happening by Thursday is great.

11-2-2011- Jonnywg well group i will tell you that the the game is on...we are still in and hope to have a whole lot more info when the banks open tomorrow...we will have staff reports starting at 8 am cst...so get some sleep and i'll be back about 6am cst

11-1-2011- Freeway Bill Japan turned down increasing the value of their yen to wait for the RV, banks are ordered not to sell dinar and dong, European situation settled, Tony is calling for tonight or tomorrow...The only thing better is when we see it...we are possibly looking at an RI first. The rate is still sketchy because, based on the GBP, is a lot different than to the USD. I am hearing to the GBP which would give us more, but not 100% on that yet. I believe that we will see it within a few hours or tomorrow, but anything can happen and Shabibi said by the 3rd and I believe him.

11-1-2011- Kaperoni I cannot see an RV before they return from break. Though many wont agree, for various reasons (within Iraq or global), it does not appear to me the RV window is before mid month. If Iraq lines up these reforms and prepares the laws that need passing, and are on schedule…that is a lot of “ifs”…My window now looks at Nov 20th – the end of Dec. Let’s hope I am wrong and it comes sooner.

11-1-2011- TonyTNT Trigger has been pulled for over a week now. Things done at banking level...we are about to see it... Everything is good. If I ever said 99.999999999% before, this time you can believe it...We have never been here where we are. We have never been at this place, that's what makes today different! We're that close. Just waiting. Could be before or shortly after sunrise. Definitely will see it before sunset tomorrow. JMO, thats the info, and I'm sticking to it! I truly feel we are at the end, pot of gold at end of rainbow.

11-1-2011- Bulldog75 UPDATE: "ELITE FAMILIES" ARE STILL IN CONTROL OF THIS ACTIVATION RATE. THE ELITE FAMILIES MAKE SURE THAT THE RIGHT SEATS OF EMPLOYMENT ARE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO WILL FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OF THE 'ELITE'. THESE ARE MOSTLY THE EMPLOYEES OF THE IMF, BIS, UN. THE ELITE SURELY WILL CONTROL THIS EVENT AND HAVE IT RELEASED AT THEIR PLEASURE WHEN THE MARKET CONDITIONS ARE CORRECT. THIS IS ALL ABOUT: 1)MONEY 2) POWER 3) OIL 4) TIMING/CONTROL OF THE CURRENCIES. IT APPEARS THE ELITE ARE ABOUT TO GIVE THE 'GREEN LIGHT' BECAUSE THEY HAVE MADE THEIR MONEY. TIER 3 TIME HAS COME

11-1-2011- BWM there are several things we cannot mention that are going on at the moment and are being monitored... some may want to spill that but you won't hear it from me...there was some notice sent to banks today... origin unknown...IF this continues tonight then things look very promising...not sure how long the process will take.

11-1-2011- Jonnywg I ONLY HAVE VERIFIED 2 OF BIG FOUR...SALES FROM UST STOPPED...the ust has 4 trillion dinar and they stop selling when it is about to rv...dealers get 15 minutes...i will update as it happens tonight...we hope the rates change as we expect...i truly hope this progress continues...and it is finally resolved...this is a big step step...we should have definitive answers by tomorrow and a possible solution...but i do not have a crsytal ball...hope we are close to the end

11-1-2011- TonyTNT [via alreadyblessed] First Convenience Bank and First National in Texas along with Chase and Wells Fargo have received ORDERS to stop selling dinar within the last hour. Although some banks quit selling ON THEIR OWN a while back, NOW they are being DIRECTED to stop...there is a SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE!

11-1-2011- Jonnywg [viaDinarWishes] JONNY IS ON THE PHONE WITH ME HE IS VERY EXCITED AND WANTS YOU ALL TO STAY GROUNDED AND REMAIN CALM...THE BANKS HAVE GOTTEN ORDERS FROM THEIR CORPORATE OFFICES TO STOP SELLING THE IQD...WE HAVE VERIFIED THIS WITH ALL 4 BANKS... WF, CHASE, 1ST CONVIENIENCE, AND 1ST NATIONAL ARE THE BANKS THAT GOT THE ORDER TO STOP SELLING...THE VND HAS JUST BEEN PULLED FROM BEING FOR SALE AT THE WELLS FARGO BANK...THIS IS HUGE

11-1-2011- BWM we still need to confirm some things...but confirmation is there, not to panic, things still in go mode

11-1-2011- Bluwolf There isn't much to share folks, but the good thing that there are no changes and that is a positive...But rest assure banks are on high alert, And very silent

11-1-2011- Bear5642 I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE A LOT TODAY AND ALL THE INFO COMING IN ABSOLUTELY OFF THE CHART AND WE ARE LOOKING GREAT...THE AMOUNT OF OIL BUSINESS THAT IS TAKING PLACE AND HOW IRAQ IS LINING UP IN THE AREA OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND PRODUCTION YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE IT. THERE ARE BILLIONS FLOWING INTO IRAQ AS WE SPEAK, IT IS AMAZING...WHEN I TELL YOU I HAVE PERFECT PEACE ABOUT THIS RV THAT IS UNDERSTAEMENT...WE WILL KNOW MORE AFTER AM IMPORTANT CALL THIS EVENING.
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's