Follow us! Follow us!

Misc Guru's 11-3-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc Guru's 11-3-11

Unread postby admin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:27 pm

11-3-2011- Bluwolf Just keep an eye out for the G20 resolutions both today and tomorrow, focus on what Greece is tring to do right now. we need for the signal to be sent coming out of the G20 meeting, if its positive we are a go but now Greece decided to play with the greedy and this may stretch to The 1st of December, Imo. This move by Greece creates global uncertainty and renders the G20 meetings that are underway useless And eventually will cause a major setback for us and the global economy.

11-3-2011- Freeway Bill I am still looking at this week...RV is done and just waiting for everything to get through...China is NOT the problem ..... Greece is NOT the problem...Obama is NOT the problem, we just have to wait for everything to get into synch. I am hearing and seeing many things that give me reason to feel that we are only an activation away...I would love to see an RI, I think it makes sense for Iraq and then once it is established, Shabibi will take the rate up at a brisk level to the rate he really wants. He said along time ago that he could justify upwards of $10.

11-3-2011- Jonnywg WE HAVE TALKED TO SEVERAL SOURCES AT WELLS FARGO...in several states...it is unusual...all open branches show the old cbi RATES AT 1170 Dinar PER $1 USD...yet the western branches that are not open show a cashable rate...it appears as they open, they go back to the old rate...we have called the I. T. DEPT of the bank and they will check and provide answers...bottom line ...NO RV AS YET... i feel this is good because at least something is happening

11-3-2011- Frank26 On Nov. 17th there will be an alignment of currencies, the 3rd Thursday of November. Will the IQD be among them? There will be a holiday in the 2nd week? Dec. 6 troops go home and not on 31st. hmm… In order to be a sovereign nation and according to SOFA and IMF they cannot RV until we leave the country. We will likely give them Chapter 7 when we leave. January could be a very interesting month!

11-3-2011- Adam Montana I'm told...it [the oil and gas law] is indeed ready to be signed on, if there's any delay right now, it's because the actual signing can trigger massive movement - even the actual RV - and they have to be very careful that they are prepared in every way possible. in my opinion, that's the only reason it hasn't happened yet! They are simply being careful.

11-3-2011- Freeway Bill THERE IS MOVEMENT TO LEAD US TO BELIEVE THAT WE ARE INDEED IN THE MOMENT. NOW, WHETHER IT COMES OUT TONIGHT OR THIS WEEKEND, OR NEXT WEEK, I DON'T CARE... BUT IT IS OUT OF IRAQ'S HANDS, I BELIEVE THAT 100%! I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT CHINA IS THE PROBLEM AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE ARE ANY ISSUES OUT THERE THAT CANNOT OR HAVE NOT BEEN SETTLED QUICKLY. THE RV HAPPENED MONTHS AGO, THE ACTIVATION IS ALL WE ARE WAITING ON...LAST MINUTE PREPARATIONS ARE BEING HANDLED SO THAT THIS RV WILL GO SMOOTHLY AND QUICKLY! FORGET NEXT MONTH, FORGET NEXT YEAR, LOOK FOR THIS WEEK AS THAT IS WHAT WE ARE SEEING FROM SO MANY DIFFERENT SOURCES AND BY THE ACTIONS OF SO MANY DIFFERENT IMPORTANT FACTORS

11-3-2011- Gankans I'm hearing good news as usual. I keep telling people that it can happen any time, but that also means later than we expect. The worse the world economy gets the more pressure to get the RV bomb dropped. I have been saying this for a while, but when the news starts coming out about how the economy is going to need a savior, then we are in business folks!

11-3-2011- Mailman17 IRAQ CANNOT AFFORD A DELAY...THE PEOPLE ARE GATHERING IN MASSES, THEY CANNOT AFFORD A CIVIL WAR. HOPEFULLY IRAQ SEES THIS AND DOES THE RIGHT THING, I KNOW SHABS DOES...HIS ONLY WAR IS INFLATION. HE CANNOT HELP THE OTHER PROBLEMS...THATS THE GOIS PROBLEM BUT I ASSUME HE WANTS THIS TO GO OFF WITH UNREST, MAKES THE TRANSITION EASIER, HENCE HIM ASKING REPEATEDLY FOR THEIR HELP. HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT GOING ON, BUT HIS HANDS ARE TIED TO STRICTLY THE MONETARY POLICY...NOTHING ELSE. THAT ALONG WITH INFLATION RISING COULD VERY WELL BE THE REASON FOR HIS THREAT TO THE GOI AND USING THE MEDIA...FINGERS CROSSED

11-3-2011- Jonnywg WHILE THIS IS NOT A DECLARATION...WE ARE ENTERING...THE NO RETURN ZONE...we are hoping that by 9am cst...10am est...we can show live rates in the banks...cashin would then follow the next day...we have been here before so we have to wait until the mod squad...can verify the facts...so stay tuned this AM...we hope not to be dissapointed again...but either result we will continue until completion...WE WILL BE SHOCKED AT THE RATE...WE NEED LIVE RATES IN BANKING HOURS...so that we know that it is real...THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY...WE HAVE COOPERATING BANK STAFF EAGER TO VERIFY...WE ARE PREPARED FOR SUCCESS.

11-2-11- ScottiG this process is much bigger than Iraq. It is indeed global...I can say with certainty that China is right in the middle of what is going on in Iraq right now and it will take a few days to complete. I cannot say more than this. This process is way more complicated and unlike any currency adjustment ever before. Now on a positive I can say that we are still a go for the RV. It will not be that much longer. As soon as the activity with China is completed, I anticipate we will see the completed process of the RV... Iraq is ready

11-2-2011- Jonnywg THE SCREENS ARE IN AN UPDATE PROCESS...WE FEEL THAT MUCH INFO WILL COME OUT TONIGHT...I CAN QUOTE YOU many rates but 3.68 still sticks...however our top soures still say it will end at 8.47...I WILL RETURN FOR A LATER UPDATE.

11-2-2011- Adam Montana the IMF does indeed have a LOT to do with it but they won't force Iraq to move the rate up. Iraq needs to step up and say "okay, we are ready, willing, and able - let's do this" I have given this a lot of thought, it would be wise to implement the RV shortly before the troops are out that way we can be there to assist them and once everything is looking good, we just continue on out of there

11-2-2011- Jonnywg no one including myself is correct all of the time, we have been advised by several authorities that a massive misinfo campaign has been on for a month...please do not over react on any information given...no matter how good or bad...time will tell...there is no bad news to post today as yet...i feel that we are waiting for something to trigger the event...i feel we are very close...

11-2-2011- Okie_Oil_Man INTO EACH LIFE A LITTLE RAIN MUST FALL--THIS IS IT--THERE ARE UNEXPECTED CONSQUENCES BEING RESOLVED AT THIS TIME THAT IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL. DO NOT EXPECT THE R/V THIS WEEK ACCORDING TO M.E. SOURCES--THERE IT IS--NOT GOOD --BUT THE TRUTH--THE ISSUES ARE BEING WORKED OUT AS I SPEAK AND SHOULD NOT TAKE LONG TO RECTIFY...LIKE IT OR NOT--THE INFORMATION...IS TRUE... INTERNATIONAL SITUATIONS PUT A TEMPORARY CLAMP ON THE R/V

11-2-2011- Purplehelmet300 I think things will change very fast...you will see good info coming out tonight...Hang in there! My peeps say we are still good.

11-2-2011- BWM No I'm not hearing next week...and I cannot agree with that information at this time with what I have been told...I will not say that anyone is absolutely correct, just saying that with the information that has been gathered today I cannot agree with some of the information posted...we have several confirmed instances of misinformation given out today from extremely high sources... some is laughable, some is believable... but nonetheless it's misinformation.

11-2-2011- Bear5642 SCOTTIG JUST CALLED ME AND ASKED ME TO POST THIS FROM HIM, HOWEVER IT IS NOT GOOD NEWS. WE ARE NOT IN CONTROL AND THIS COMES FROM AN EXTREMELY RELIABLE SOURCE. WE WILL GIVE MORE INFORMATION AS SOON AS WE GET IT. WE HAVE RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RV WILL NOT TAKE PLACE THIS WEEK THERE ARE 4 ISSUES THAT MUST BE DEALT WITH...IT WAS THE LAST THING I WANTED TO HEAR. I FEEL IT IS A TEMPORAY DELAY AND EVIDENTLY IT NEEDED TO BE CLEARED UP BEFORE THE RV TOOK PLACE.
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's