Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 4-13-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 4-13-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:55 am

4-12-2013 *TerryK ~DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE RV'ED. THAT'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD BUT I CAN'T FIND THE CONFIRMED RATE AND I KNOW FOR A FACT TWO AT TIER TWO THAT HAVE BEEN PAID. THEY WILL NOT TELL ME THEIR RATE BUT THEY HAVE BEEN PAID. I'M HEARING THAT THE RATE IS OVER 8 RIGHT NOW. IN FACT WAS TOLD 8.16. [when do you feel we can go to the bank to exchange since it has RV] I'M THINKING THIS WEEK. I HAVE A CALL IN RIGHT NOW TO TWO STRONG SOURCES TO GET UPDATES.

4-12-2013 *Poppy3 ~i just got a call that informed me the people of bagdad where told today on tv that they who have not recieved their smart cards they can now register to recieve them and that they would be charged sometime very soon but no specific date was announced. This is further good news...Stand strong friends the ball is rolling down hill and gaining speed. Poppy3

4-12-2013 *TerryK ~WITH ALL THE NEWS TODAY AND YESTERDAY. WE ARE NEXT. ITS HERE PEEPS. GET YOUR STUFF IN LINE. EXCITED WITH ALL THE NEWS TODAY AND YESTERDAY. IF I GET THE CALL I WILL BE BACK...

4-12-2013 *Poppy3 ~[you think we are really close to the end??] WELL ALL INDICATIONS ARE THAT THEY HAVE SEVERAL THINGS IN MOTION THAT COULD POTENTIALLY COST THEM BILLIONS AND POSSIBLY TRILLION. FIRST THE STATEMENTS FROM EXXON AND SHELL ABOUT LEAVING ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS MONTH. PLUS THEY EVEN SAID THE WOULD BE TAKING ALL THE G E GENERATORS WITH THEM AND THEY ARE SUPPLYING ELECTRICITY TO A PORTION OF BAGDAD, THEN THEY HAVE THE ISSUE WITH THE DFI FUNDING MONEY THAT THE SECURITY ON IT EXPIRES ON MAY 22 AND IMF AND WORLD BANK HAVE STATED FIRMLY THEY WILL NOT EXTEND THAT DEADLINE AGAIN. THEN IF IT DOES EXPIRE THIS OPENS THE DOOR FOR ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES TO FILE SUITE AGAINST FUTURE EARNINGS OF IRAQ FROM OIL WHICH COULD CUT OFF THE USD CASH SUPPLY. SO I ASK YOU WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OUR POSITION AT THIS POINT??? POPPY3

4-12-2013 *BGG ~Article: "Friday sermon: Antalib (Don’t just) topple Maliki, but (also) his execution" This may well be the rhetoric that gets Maliki to start thinking about “taking the deal”. This cleric is saying Maliki is…1) Killing innocent people and blaming it on others for sectarian gain…2) committing crimes against humanity…3) Fighting and killing those opposed to his policies…4) …”allowed Iran to interfere in Iraqi affairs”…5) …”allowed Iran to…..kill people and steal (Iraqi) wealth but more”… 6) …”allowing the smuggling of weapons and fighters from Iran to Syria to kill the Syrian people” (ditto) 7) …”and its support to the tyrant….Bashar al-Assad for sectarian reasons…” (ditto)

4-12-2013 *Dinar Wishes ~OK, off the phone and BOY OH BOY WHAT A CALL!!! YOU KNOW I HATE HYPE!! I AM LOOKING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN TONIGHT!!! I HAVE NOT BEEN THIS CERTAIN SINCE I FIRST BOUGHT MY DINAR! I WISH I COULD TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT WAS JUST TOLD TO ME, BUT I HAVE TO KEEP SOME THINGS YET A SECRET... I WAS VERY HESITANT TO POST THIS AS I KNOW IT WILL BE HAMMERED BY OTHERS, BUT I WILL BE LOOKING FOR THE RV TONIGHT! OMG WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE!!

4-12-2013 *12thMan ~Received a call from the High Rollers to be looking for Red Alert...High Rollers stated that their Intel is showing great movement and was told by inside source we are next up to bat. I will...only come in if Intel is RED ALERT worthy. If you see only a post of RED ALERT!, You know we're a go...Our time in this blessing is almost finished...
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's