Follow us! Follow us!

9-10-2013 *Kaperoni

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

9-10-2013 *Kaperoni

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:14 am

9-9-2013 *Kaperoni ~Article: "Abdul Basit Turki submit his resignation in the hands of al-Maliki" It has been confirmed...Turki has submitted his resignation. ...we need to look at both sides of this...Is turki resigning because he wants to? Or did Maliki tell him too, or else? We don't know all the facts yet, but I remember when Turki took over, he was concerned about holding his job. And if he was making agreements to move forward with the currency reforms (which appeared he did recently), Maliki may have stepped in and said...resign or I will press charges against you like I did Shabibi! I tend to believe this is what happened over Turki just being frustrated with Maliki. It is clear from numerous articles implying the government continues to interfere in monetary policy, that Maliki does not want currency reform at this time. I wouldn’t doubt it if Maliki decided to just remove Turki to make sure once again the dinar stays where it is at. On another note, I was told today their was nothing on Al-Iraqiya TV that indicated Turki was resigning.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Frank26, Kaperoni and OkieoilMan