Follow us! Follow us!

8-1-2014 *Kaperoni

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

8-1-2014 *Kaperoni

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:46 am

8-1-2014 *Kaperoni ~"Working Party on the Accession of Iraq - Membership and Terms of Reference - Revision" Ok, I don't know what this document is. But I assure you, Iraq is not ready nor have they received accession into the WTO... they don't have the laws to support global trade nor a convertible currency. Accession will come later. I believe their are like 8 steps to accession. What this WTO post appears to be is graduation to step 8. Which is not accession, but the final faze...which still contains all the conditions set forth before. This basically puts it all on Iraq. The WTO has said, as soon as you do what is required you can have full accession because you have met the previous seven stages. Remember the list is at least...tariffs, laws, currency convertibility, less dependency on oil, etc. So Iraq has work to do, but this is an incentive for them for sure. IMO, Iraq is still a year or two out before they will fully join the WTO.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Frank26, Kaperoni and OkieoilMan