Follow us! Follow us!

10-14-2014 *Kaperoni

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

10-14-2014 *Kaperoni

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:58 am

10-14-2014 *Kaperoni ~my news is from the CBI...here is what is going on in the CBI. I am sure most read the article yesterday saying the CBI is ready to engage the banking system with the world and the details in that article are really blunt...probably the most blunt we have ever had...well that same information was reiterated today on TV stating "considerable progress in reforming the banking system in Iraq"...but the real news was..."the CBI is compliant with all requirements of international regulatory agencies" which is very important and implies they are also compliant with the IMF. if true they technically could move to Article VIII anytime...but again, i want to mention the ISIL problem but this was very clearly stated today. we are getting closer. we have seen over and over that stability is important at the same time we must look at the urgency of Iraq to move to a market economy.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Frank26, Kaperoni and OkieoilMan