Follow us! Follow us!

10-21-2014 *Frank26

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

10-21-2014 *Frank26

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:22 am

10-21-2014 *Frank26 [via Bulldogford65] ~the ISX is closed, and understand what that means; with the articles coming out that there is an upcoming meeting of the GOI and CBI, know that the meetings have already taken place, I Team was guarding in the meetings and they are done; the GOI has opened and recalculated, and passed the 2014 budget. Be aware that after Oct 26, it is a new year in Iraq, so the article stating the three 0’s will be lifted “next year” understand that after the 26th it is the new year (note: Muharram 1, 1436 A.H. on the Islamic calendar is Oct 25 on the Gregorian calendar). I Team has confirmed that budget has been opened, recalculated, passed, and IMO, the new software is being loaded on the ISX, and IMO, contains the new rate; no one knows the date or the rate, however based on what they are telling us, how can the ISX come back up at 1166? What about the rate? ...it does not really matter what the rate comes out at, it is poised and structured to take off from whatever it comes out at; I Team says they still stand firm with October, they were at the meetings and heard the plan; watch the official Gazette.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Frank26, Kaperoni and OkieoilMan